The God Bombs

I’m around. Could be talked into. Although, the Rainbow has bands play outside if I’m not mistaken.

Come thru~!! No it’s indoors there is a live music room.
FB event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/2151109505203033/

I’ll be at the RAINBOW show.
We’ll see if Grumpy can be dragged out.
We should have a nice little posse reppin’ there.

I’ll be at the RAINBOW show.

I might be able to go.

[reply]I’ll be at the RAINBOW show.

I might be able to go.[/reply]

Heheh!!! Hell yeah!

It’ll depend on the set time for me.

It’ll depend on the set time for me.

I’ll give Ryan a shout and see if he knows yet.

I had a situation come up with one of my shows, so I’m on a plane to Vancouver on Monday. Sadly, I won’t be there. Next time!

I had a situation come up with one of my shows, so I’m on a plane to Vancouver on Monday. Sadly, I won’t be there. Next time!

I’m also not making it… didn’t realize work in the morning.

It was fucking AWESOME!!!
Great show and even great opening bands. Especially AL1CE. The Rainbow was such a fun venue. They played directly under the Lair of the Hollywood Vampires where Alice Cooper, Keith Moon, John Lennon, Ringo Starr, and Mickey Dolenz would party every night. The patio bar is now called LEMMY’S LOUNGE and has tons of Lemmy and Motorhead stuff to tribute the guy. As a huge worshiper of Lemmy and Alice the place is kinda hallowed ground for me.

Anyway, check out God Bombs if y’all can. They were excellent!

Post pics Gunnar quit holding out!! Grr

Post pics Gunnar quit holding out!! Grr

Fuck, I only took a few.
Let me see if I can post 'em up.

Hey guys, band was on hiatus figuring things out! Now we are back with a new music video and a new lineup, including my lovely girlfriend Nola Star on vocals. Hope you enjoy! We are working on a new EP ‘Plague Songs’, coming soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3z2KOg_uzQ

Girlfriend? Seriously? But she’s doesn’t weigh a metric ton… She’s a normal healthy weight. Thought you were only attracted to morbidly obese?

Is that Mr. Peanut tattood on her bicep?

Love has many shapes and sizes my friend. Did you enjoy the song?
As for her tattoo, it is of a plague doctor!

Fuck yeah! Great song and video! Love you guys! Nola sounds great! I was waiting to see if Ryan would telecommute into the video again. Glad to see he made it.

Byron was really ahead of the curve with his face mask back in October, wasn’t he? Haha!

Great job! Can’t wait to rock out again, Brother!!

Yeah, man it wasn’t too bad. Her vocals are really good. She screams like a banshee, in a good way. I gotta tell ya though the stuff that I thoroughly liked was your set in Anaheim when you opened for Al. Those drums were fuckin’ killer! I’m a big fan of toms though but those rhythms were really tribal and just really did something for me.You’ve certainly come a long way from me immediately being embarrassed for you whenever you would post shit…or put it on your mouth!! :rofl: (Yes, I will never let you live that down) Good job, son

Thanks bro, full EP coming soon, got some more heavy shit on it! Been trying to work through this quarantine on stuff. Getting my home recording set up going and doing some long distance collaboration because the guitarist Ryan Lynch is in NJ.

Thank you! Great questions. Yeah I do feel like I spread myself thin the last 4 years or so with all the projects. It would be one thing with a label funding and supporting them all, like Al had with Wax Trax in those days, but to do it all myself with Mooney and some revolving band members helping a little was definitely too much.

Now, I am settling on God Bombs as my main outlet and putting my energy into that. I feel like we have a great team now and a lot of creative spark. It also feels like God Bombs got the best response from my fan base.

The only reason it didn’t fully switch to God Bombs sooner is because the original lineup started floundering in 2019 because the other two didn’t realize the amount of struggle it is to be out there doing this consistently. I had to build a new team.

Hope that answers your questions! Thanks

New track out now! Our new EP Plague Songs is available for pre-order at www.thegodbombs.com comes with glow in the dark COVID mask and t-shirt!

https://youtu.be/mANhPkJVzGc

NEW MUSIC VIDEO “Toxic Scum”

NEW ALBUM PLAGUE SONGS Out Now