The God Bombs

No joke. When we shot the video out there in 2016, there was a tweaker (or two) in the restaurant we ate at.

Only one or two? Musta been during the sleep cycle. Deserts crawling with meth heads.

Denver tonight, 3 nights off, then down the west coast!
Longer set and new, unreleased songs being played!

The Yucca thing is the result of the woman who runs Bar Sinister being an idiot and not allowing the full tour package. So we split off to do our own thing.

Not sure what that means . . . they donā€™t want the hassle of you guys doing full set up with the gear and associated equipment and whatnot?

Sorry to hear if Bar Sinister are being a pain to deal with, as it would be the perfect venue for yā€™all to tap into the right type of ready consumers/ fans.

Wishing yā€™all the best regardless. Yucca looks extremely doubtful for me as there are other concurrent schedule conflicts, but Iā€™ll give a holler if any last minute miracles happen.

Mooney, are you joining them for the complete tour this time?

saw the recent God Bombs DVD. Good stuff! Also they rocked Chicago.

Not the whole tour, no; still have to work the day job.

I was at the Chicago show to make a merch drop and see Godflesh the night before at Metro.
I will be in Orlando and Jacksonville.
IĀ’m teaching the day of the New Port Richie show from 1:30 to 5:30 pm, so that date is out. I really wanted to go to that show too because the venue is brand new and I wanted to check it out.

imgur.com/a/7vJYtQw
CaptainURL where are you!?!??!

Myself, mooney138, voidhead, Mrs. catgoat (she posts on here but canĀ’t recall her name) and catgoat! A prongs reunion in Chitown.

imgur.com/a/7vJYtQw

Myself, mooney138, voidhead, Mrs. catgoat (she posts on here but canĀ’t recall her name) and catgoat! A prongs reunion in Chitown.

Cargoat and mysfyt havent posted here in years. Glad to see theyre still around.

imgur.com/a/7vJYtQw

YouĀ’re forever welcome

Catgoat does visual and beeps stuffs for Project .44 and Conformco. Mysfyt manages merch

imgur.com/a/7vJYtQw

HAHA!!! That shirt rules.

Anyone going to see <PIG> at Bowery Electric on Monday in NYC?

Iā€™m thinking about it but probably noā€¦Iā€™ll provide an updateā€¦

Dude just come! Iā€™m leaving New York so this is our last chance to bro out.

[reply]Iā€™m thinking about it but probably noā€¦Iā€™ll provide an updateā€¦

Dude just come! Iā€™m leaving New York so this is our last chance to bro out.[/reply]
Moving to Cali?

[reply]

Dude just come! Iā€™m leaving New York so this is our last chance to bro out.[/reply]

Have funā€¦I wonā€™t be there.

[reply][reply]Iā€™m thinking about it but probably noā€¦Iā€™ll provide an updateā€¦

Moving to Cali?[/reply]

Yup! Moving there starting 10/15 but Iā€™ll still be kind of bi-coastal it seemsā€¦things are super up in the air!

[reply][reply][reply]Iā€™m thinking about it but probably noā€¦Iā€™ll provide an updateā€¦

Moving to Cali?[/reply]

Yup! Moving there starting 10/15 but Iā€™ll still be kind of bi-coastal it seemsā€¦things are super up in the air![/reply]
Nice to have another pronger near by. I hope it works out for ya.

The God Bombs are back for a Feb West Coast Mini Tour!!
VIP packages available here: https://thegodbombs.bigcartel.com/product/feb-2019-mini-tour-vip
2/17 - San Diego, CA - The Bancroft Bar
2/18 - Los Angeles, CA - The Rainbow
2/19 - Sacramento CA - Blue Lamp
2/20 - Portland, OR - Lovecraft Bar
2/21 - Seattle, WA - Mechanismus
2/22 - Medford, OR - Johnny Bā€™s
2/23 - San Francisco, CA - DNA Lounge

The God Bombs are back for a Feb West Coast Mini Tour!!
VIP packages available here: https://thegodbombs.bigcartel.com/product/feb-2019-mini-tour-vip
2/17 - San Diego, CA - The Bancroft Bar
2/18 - Los Angeles, CA - The Rainbow
2/19 - Sacramento CA - Blue Lamp
2/20 - Portland, OR - Lovecraft Bar
2/21 - Seattle, WA - Mechanismus
2/22 - Medford, OR - Johnny Bā€™s
2/23 - San Francisco, CA - DNA Lounge

Monday night is kind of a crap day for a gig, but Iā€™ll keep an eye on the RAINBOW show and see if other cats may be down for a rally. Maybe weā€™ll see ya soon, Brother!

Iā€™m around. Could be talked into. Although, the Rainbow has bands play outside if Iā€™m not mistaken.