The God Bombs

Some really cool stuff in there. It’s well done and I like specially the girl’s voice. You’re a bit all over the place, flirting with different musical styles but I like it. Some things not really for my taste but overall it’s pretty cool. Congratulations.

Your new album cover looks pretty rad. Im about to check out your vid.

Your video is clearly Inspired by early marilyn manson. I do like your girl singing but this one isnt my taste. Although i wouldnt say its bad, im not embarrassed for ya like i was when ya started out. Youve just had stronger songs in my opinion.

Listen to the album.

:skull_and_crossbones::notes: NEW VIDEO “Plague Song” :skull_and_crossbones::notes:
Check out the full EP here: https://thegodbombs.bandcamp.com/album/plague-songs

:bomb::boom: NEW VIDEO “Vir(us)” :skull_and_crossbones::microbe:

Check out the full EP here: https://thegodbombs.bandcamp.com/album/plague-songs

I’m really missing live shows right now, both as a fan and behind the scenes.
I would have been in Chicago at ColdWaves this weekend.

2 Likes

Me too! Damn I miss touring! Hopefully rock shows will be more attended and appreciated again when things reopen!

NEW SINGLE & VIDEO “A.C.A.B” !!! :fire::fire::fire: Let me know what you guys think! :bomb::boom:

man, that intro and chorus is fucking crazy. it’s like “TV Song”.

1 Like

Awesome! Ministry is definitely a huge influence

Looks like some of the footage came from that little Anaheim club you played when gunnar and I first saw you out here…

I agree with your anti greed sentiment, but I’m not feeling this one. Sorry, man. but on a positive note, I’m not embarrassed for you (although your video was a little cringey- you’ve had much stronger videos) it’s a just a song that doesn’t catch me, but it ain’t horrible. So, over all, still a good job.
Keep on doing what you’re doing, holmes.

Thanks, the footage is from some broken down mental ward dump and then also some random spots in a part of California I don’t even remember. Most of these videos we just find weird places and shoot until cops yell at us.

Also Ryan Lynch shoots his parts in Jersey city with his girlfriend, Chloe.

All of these videos lately are free to create and we film them ourselves rather than pay out a ton of money on a more lavish production, as I’ve done in the past. We are currently focused on a more DIY approach.

1 Like

NEW VIDEO! A cover of Cardi B’s infamous WAP :bomb::boom:

NEW VIDEO “IDIOCRACY”! Watch us roast the liars :bomb::boom::fire::us:

1 Like

Great stuff!!!
Love the video!

1 Like

Hey, man this was a nice new release. It has a real KMFDM vibe going, but the video was cool and the sound was cool. Good song.

1 Like

Thank you! I do not really know KMFDM well, but I can see the comparison because we have a guy and girl singer and it’s industrial metal oriented.

I produced the song myself, been getting back into the saddle more as a producer, so I’m glad you dig the sound! More to come! Also we have Idiocracy t-shirts here for those interested: https://www.thegodbombs.com

I don’t know that much about them specifically, I didn’t know there was a girl in the band… but I am familiar with their music and I think the comparison, for me, on your song is the beat or more specifically the sound on the beat. Either way it’s a good tune.

Thank you! The girl, Lucia was in off and on. Tim Skold was in it off and on as well, along with Raymond Watts aka PIG. So it’s a revolving cast similar to Ministry with Sasha Konietzko as the main mastermind. I am not as familiar with their music as I am the different musicians who were in and out.

FUCK GREAT VALUE POGO IN HIS GREAT VALUE ASS!!!