Skinny Puppy Tour

With Lead Into Gold!

1 Like

1 Like

This is a drag. Yet another tour that doesn’t make it my way.

Note: That is the incorrect poster. It lists a Dallas date, rather than the correct New Orleans date.

Skinny Puppy and Voivod announce tours on same day and both coming to my neck of the woods…nice…

No cali date sucks!

They are working on an LA date. My bet would be Cold Waves LA.

1 Like

Yeah they mentioned that the West Coast should stay tuned…

1 Like

More likely to hit this than Ministry/Numan/FLA.
I gotta be choosy in my shows these days…

2 Likes

Skinny Puppy sold out in Atlanta in less than 4 hours to fucking scalpers. Yea, there was a presale that happened yesterday but I figured, eh, it’s skinny puppy. I’ll buy them on the first day. Never even considered scalpers. Tickets were $38 scalpers want $98. Scumbags.

REV did you get a ticket?

The two NYC shows got absolutely fucked by scalpers + sold out in milliseconds so looks like I’m going to Boston

I might go…I didn’t get a ticket yet. I saw SP last time they came around but I do want to see Paul!

Somehow some tickets showed up this morning, and I got one.

$13.75 in fees through ticket master. This shit is evil, fellas.

UPDATE: My friend in California just sent me two tickets. This morning didn’t have one, now, i’ve got three! LOL classic. If anyone needs one I’ve got an extra ticket for the ATL show.

1 Like

Glad you guys are getting tix…I got 4 for Ft Lauderdale with the presale…

And yeah these "service " fees are out of control…

The truly evil thing is that TM owns many of the venues as well. It’s hard to escape their grasping hand.

Tix master + Live Nation = 1 in the same.

Yup tried to take the family to a globetrotters game and 4 tix was 134$ but after fees and shit it was 275$. Fuck that shit. We ain’t goin’

I got two VIP tickets for the Minneapolis show, really excited. I rarely do VIP, but since it’s the last Puppy tour I splurged and I’ll be in the Midwest then so I’ll be able to see the last Puppy tour in the same city I saw my first show by them (I saw the Too Dark Park tour many aeons ago)

2 Likes

Wow, no, I didn’t even try. I’ve never had a problem buying tickets to a show of that nature before and I’m in the middle of a move so it was low priority.

Ministry is still available at the normal price - I guess scalpers went nuts for SP because it’s the “last tour”.