New Al Jourgensen/Ministry book coming soon.

As long as he gets some good lyrics out of the experience. I mean . . . remember, Kids, you can’t put something in a rock song until it’s actually happened TO you. Otherwise you’re a poser faggit. You gotta make sure all of your lyrics are true and literally happened. You know? Like CANNIBAL CORPSE.

Yeah, i wonder how many hundreds of sets of entrails Cannibal Corpse have ripped out by this stage in their career?

^
“Dude, Giant Neck Guy! Would you hurry up and anally rape that limbless rotting cadaver and bite the nipples off that old lady so we can finish this song? This album has a deadline, you know?”

^
“Dude, Giant Neck Guy! Would you hurry up and anally rape that limbless rotting cadaver and bite the nipples off that old lady so we can finish this song? This album has a deadline, you know?”

George “Corpsegrinder” Fisher? “George Fisher” didn’t sound evil enough, so he had to add the “Corpsegrinder” part to fit in with all the other badasses. He certainly does have a huge neck, or maybe it’s just the bottom part of his head is really small, i’m not sure. He looks like Danzig crossed with something from The Hills Have Eyes, i know that much.

Yeah! Him. When I saw the premiere of “Metal: A Headbanger’s Journey” the audience erupted in hysteric laughing any time they’d put him on screen. Same as we did any time Casey Chaos’ mug was flashed on screen at the “FIX” premiere.

I remember an old Boondocks comic where they suggested trying rappers for all the crimes they claim to have committed in their songs.

Yeah! Him. When I saw the premiere of “Metal: A Headbanger’s Journey” the audience erupted in hysteric laughing any time they’d put him on screen. Same as we did any time Casey Chaos’ mug was flashed on screen at the “FIX” premiere.

Ha, yeah, i loved Metal: A Headbanger’s Journey, old George is a very funny-looking fellow. Casey Chaos looked absolutely fucked in Fix, a classic example of buying into the rock n’ roll life of excess by the look of him.

I remember an old Boondocks comic where they suggested trying rappers for all the crimes they claim to have committed in their songs.

That’s a great idea, it’s be funny to see how many of them turned into absolute pussies at the threat of prosecution!

About all rappers are braggadocios, big mouths with sometimes great imaginations. On the other hand it doesn’t get more outlandish than this:

http://murderpedia.org/male.L/l/lurch-big.htm

Like a Gravediggaz or Dr.Dooom rhyme reenacted!

Jeeeeesus. Horrific.

“He had been convicted of murder and aggravated mayhem the previous June after pleading not guilty by reason of insanity at the time of the murder.”

Aggravated mayhem?! Sounds like something they’d have on one of those warnings about a film; Contains mild profanity, implied sensuality and scenes of aggravated mayhem

Whatever happened to the bath salts epidemic that was turning drug users into cannibalistic zombies?

Aggravated mayhem?! Sounds like something they’d have on one of those warnings about a film; Contains mild profanity, implied sensuality and scenes of aggravated mayhem

Hahaha, precisely. In this case a character like Lurch’s psychological defects make me wonder who’s keeping score in the circles that ultimately release and market his music. No one to keep him in check after a prior murder accusation? I mean, really. Wait, then there’s this:

The suit charged that the label had provided Singleton with drugs “to encourage [him] to act out in an extreme violent manner so as to make him more marketable as a ‘gangsta rap’ artist.”

Who else thinks we should have a double-feature Prongs movie night with “Fear of a Black Hat” and “CB4”?

Whatever happened to the bath salts epidemic that was turning drug users into cannibalistic zombies?

That happened down here about 10 minutes from where I live…it turned out he only had weed in his system which is mind-boggling…the guy whose face got eaten off is a cult hero down here…he was a homeless guy,named Ronald Poppo who now lives at the hospital free of charge…he plays his guitar and tries to live a quiet life,free from the press…

Who else thinks we should have a double-feature Prongs movie night with “Fear of a Black Hat” and “CB4”?

and ‘Don’t be a Menace to South Central While Drinking your Juice in the Hood’…a personal favorite…

[reply]I remember an old Boondocks comic where they suggested trying rappers for all the crimes they claim to have committed in their songs.

About all rappers are braggadocios, big mouths with sometimes great imaginations. On the other hand it doesn’t get more outlandish than this:

http://murderpedia.org/male.L/l/lurch-big.htm

Like a Gravediggaz or Dr.Dooom rhyme reenacted![/reply]

Yeah,the cops found this guy standing in the middle of the street covered in the victims blood and staring at the sky…

Excellent call on the Dr Dooom and Gravediggaz…2 of my favorite albums of all time…

Yes. Fear of a Black Hat is brilliant. I could watch that every day and still find it hysterical.

“they say it’s the quiet ones you have to watch out for”
“and if you notice, I haven’t said SHIT for a couple of minutes now”.

“Don’t Shoot Until You See the Whites . . .”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKCQNx0mgBQ

Cb4:
976-GAYS

“Yeah,yeah I’m lickin your balls”

" 'Cause I’m black, y’all, and that’s a fact, y’all, and blacka than blacka than black y’all!!!"

Big Ass Biscuit!!!