New Al Jourgensen/Ministry book coming soon.

I’m now avoiding this thread until i complete the book.

Yeah, the ending will blow your mind like woah.

This book confuses me.

Al is like “I have been fucked up the whole time and couldn’t do or remember anything” but then is like “i did everything and everyone else used me” how does this work? Hypocrite.

Imagine what the supposedly terrible musicians Barker Connelly Bill would have done if they had Ipads, Nooks, Kindles. SO MANY BOOKS and not a lot of music. No Lead Into Gold. What the fuck would I do then?

Thank you to whoever put it up for free because I am saving my money for the inevitable Lead Into Gold reissues. Over 20 years, I have saved $30,000 waiting for Barker to get some time away from the book club and release them. I will buy every copy and give them to all of you. But only if Low and Slow is on it because you know…obviously…

…I am Low and Slow

…I am Low and Slow

Well. You’re at least HALF right.

This book confuses me.

Al is like “I have been fucked up the whole time and couldn’t do or remember anything” but then is like “i did everything and everyone else used me” how does this work? Hypocrite.

Imagine what the supposedly terrible musicians Barker Connelly Bill would have done if they had Ipads, Nooks, Kindles. SO MANY BOOKS and not a lot of music. No Lead Into Gold. What the fuck would I do then?

Thank you to whoever put it up for free because I am saving my money for the inevitable Lead Into Gold reissues. Over 20 years, I have saved $30,000 waiting for Barker to get some time away from the book club and release them. I will buy every copy and give them to all of you. But only if Low and Slow is on it because you know…obviously…

…I am Low and Slow

Who’s Barker Connelly Bill? He sounds awesome.

[reply]…I am Low and Slow

Well. You’re at least HALF right.[/reply]

[laugh]

[image]http://25.media.tumblr.com/5761a2823805adffe8e7610781f8e486/tumblr_mpujdcnFAe1s2hykyo1_400.png[/image]

Dont be a faggot.

I am low and slow and probably a bigger faggot

Shut up.

You think Al would’ve been so vicious to Chris Connelly in the book if Chris hadn’t written his first?

I’m still not far into the book but he’s already mentioned being abducted by aliens several times without going into any detail. Blacking out and losing his car or some shit, seeing three “grays” looking at him when waking up, still getting visits supposedly, etc.

This might be a stretch but I’m betting it’s the drugs and alcohol and not aliens.

yeah theres fucktons of bullshit and contradictions
if he hated chris as far back as 90s, why invite him to sing so what on one of 2003 tour shows? if he hated barker as well, why didnt he ditch him earlier? i mean, al and mike basically did psalm69, right? (according to the book, anyway) he was too fucked up to care? well, he was on drugs and fucked up even during WS era, but he ditched that shtick quite fast, so why didnt he ditch the rest fast too? the shit just doesn’t add up, but eh… it’s just wasted drunken ramblings. should’ve called the book “THE DRUNK RAMBLINGS” instead of “the lost gospels”. that would be at least true.

Ehhh, the alien stuff is pretty goofy. And yeah, I’m thinking it MIGHT have something to do with the drugs. Like maybe must a little bit.

At the same time, I kind of admire him for just letting it all hang out, so to speak. Many people, if they think they were being watched by aliens, probably would still refrain from putting it in their autobiography because it makes them look like a goofball. But Al doesn’t really care and just puts it as fact because it’s what he believes.

All righty then.

I did think it was funny when he said, regarding Chris, “I later found out he was a charlatan and his nun raping lyrics were bullshit”. You don’t say?

I did think it was funny when he said, regarding Chris, “I later found out he was a charlatan and his nun raping lyrics were bullshit”. You don’t say?

Hahaha, that’s fantastic, i did laugh quite a bit at that, Al being scared of Connelly because of his lyrics. Maybe people took lyrics more seriously in those days.

Never even raped a nun.
What a poser.

Never even raped a nun.
What a poser.

I’m still laughing at Al believing that, crazy. Maybe he believes that he believed it, but didn’t really believe it at all. I wish Mrs J had cleared that up in the book too [:)]

If we’re being serious, I think what Al meant (or at least my interpretation of what he’s trying to say) by that was that he originally thought Chris was legitimately nuts, a la Gibby, Jello, Phildo, etc. . . . and that his lyrics were a manifestation of his craziness. But Al later “found out” that it was just a front. Even so, it’s still a funny thing to pick on.

But at face value the comments are completely hilarious.

Yeah, I just got to the part where he first mentions Connelly. Goddamn, that’s a lot of venom contained in so few words.

No!!! he got it wrong!!! the bitches raped ME!!!

No!!! he got it wrong!!! the bitches raped ME!!!

I’m just picturing you running in panic from a carload of horny rape-nuns. [:)]