New Al Jourgensen/Ministry book coming soon.

Big Ass Biscuit!!!

Yeah! I was just thinking about the Big Ass Biscuit!

SWEAT ON MAH BALLZ!!!
SWEAT ON MAH BIGGITY BALLZ!!!

“I’ll fuck ya sista, I’ll fuck ya cat. I’d fuck ya mom too, but the bitch is too fat.”

“I’ll fuck ya sista, I’ll fuck ya cat. I’d fuck ya mom too, but the bitch is too fat.”

I once had sex with a girl who was so obese that she could only do doggy…her belly was too fat for missionary.

I once had sex with a girl who was so obese that she could only do doggy…her belly was too fat for missionary.

Dude.

No.

One.

Friggin’.

Cares.

[reply]I once had sex with a girl who was so obese that she could only do doggy…her belly was too fat for missionary.

Dude.

No.

One.

Friggin’.

Cares.[/reply]

Good I just made it up. Everything I’ve ever said was made up. Now stop following my every move.

Good I just made it up. Everything I’ve ever said was made up. Now stop following my every move.

I’m not following anything, Bro. I’m just kind of tired of your incessant need for attention. I don’t really care that you make 500 threads promoting your so-called music career, but it’s kind of obnoxious when a rookie can’t even introduce himself to the board and be welcomed by the gang without you plastering a bunch of pics of you and your Jersey Shore butt buddies all over the place.

And the fatty thing . . . It’s retarded to the nth degree and shows what a hypocritical douchebag you’re capable of being. You purposely try and be edgy and shocking by bragging about banging some greasy hippo or takin’ it up the bumbum from your roadies or you highlight whatever other exploits you think the ghost of Marilyn Manson is possessing you to talk about to impress the nonexistent 12 year old readers on this board. But then you cry like an overly politically correct pansy ass pussy when people make jokes about fat chicks and butt rape.

You can’t have it both ways, Snooki. You don’t get to exploit fatties and faggotry for shock value and then claim some victim status or scream bigotry at the rest of us cretins when we crack a couple funnies.

[reply]Good I just made it up. Everything I’ve ever said was made up. Now stop following my every move.

I’m not following anything, Bro. I’m just kind of tired of your incessant need for attention. I don’t really care that you make 500 threads promoting your so-called music career, but it’s kind of obnoxious when a rookie can’t even introduce himself to the board and be welcomed by the gang without you plastering a bunch of pics of you and your Jersey Shore butt buddies all over the place.

And the fatty thing . . . It’s retarded to the nth degree and shows what a hypocritical douchebag you’re capable of being. You purposely try and be edgy and shocking by bragging about banging some greasy hippo or takin’ it up the bumbum from your roadies or you highlight whatever other exploits you think the ghost of Marilyn Manson is possessing you to talk about to impress the nonexistent 12 year old readers on this board. But then you cry like an overly politically correct pansy ass pussy when people make jokes about fat chicks and butt rape.

You can’t have it both ways, Snooki. You don’t get to exploit fatties and faggotry for shock value and then claim some victim status or scream bigotry at the rest of us cretins when we crack a couple funnies.[/reply]

Yep…

NP:
Straight outta LoCash…

So, about that Al Jourgensen book. I’m digging it. He can get repetitive (we get it, you prefer to be in the studio and hate touring) and can be a pompous asshole (yeah sure, Paul was just a bass player and you did most all of the work and Chris was a poser). But it’s a good read and I like that it’s able to hold my interest with the little interview sections and the part about what drugs Al was on while recording which records.

I’m only at like page 100 but it’s way better than I’d have expected an Al Jourgensen bio to be. I look forward to the Filth Pig and DSOTS sections.

Straight outta LoCash…

With a muthafucka named Gusto?

So, about that Al Jourgensen book. I’m digging it. He can get repetitive (we get it, you prefer to be in the studio and hate touring) and can be a pompous asshole (yeah sure, Paul was just a bass player and you did most all of the work and Chris was a poser). But it’s a good read and I like that it’s able to hold my interest with the little interview sections and the part about what drugs Al was on while recording which records.

I’m only at like page 100 but it’s way better than I’d have expected an Al Jourgensen bio to be. I look forward to the Filth Pig and DSOTS sections.

It’s definitely much better than i expected and has more info than i thought it would, but being the nosy fuck i am, i’d like to know more. When’s Paul Barker’s book his wife talked about supposed to be coming out?

^ Same.

I’d like a Paul book just so I could at least read it all in a lisp.

When’s Paul Barker’s book his wife talked about supposed to be coming out?

She never said Paul was writing a book. She said SHE was writing a book. A very comprehensive book about like pretty much everything you ever needed to know about like pretty much everything and stuff.

Ah i see, guaranteed to be an insightful read if her posts on this forum are anything to go by. Does it tell you how to have a happy working relationship with Al Jourgensen?

I just hope it includes the solution for time travel.

Did you ever see that episode of It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia where Charlie writes a play and it’s all written on napkins and the backs of receipts and toilet paper and consists largely of cartoons and symbols?

That’s what I imagine Gerda’s manuscript looks like.

I wouldn’t be so surprised if it became a mystery novel with so many cryptic hints throughout, and end with more questions than answers (like Lost).

Did you ever see that episode of It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia where Charlie writes a play and it’s all written on napkins and the backs of receipts and toilet paper and consists largely of cartoons and symbols?

That’s what I imagine Gerda’s manuscript looks like.

One their best episodes. I can only hope her presentation is of such quality and filled with as much soul.

It’ll be the only memoir that has a twist ending.

Hopefully, it’ll be like those “Choose Your Own Adventure” books in the 80’s and we can pretend we’re Paul when we read it.

To marry a demented clown, go to page 81.
To overdose on valium, go to page 103.
To meet your fanbase and have lunch with Grumpysmrf, go to page 62.

This book we’re making up is probably gonna be a lot better than the actual book. Although that does assume it’ll ever actually come out.