New Al Jourgensen/Ministry book coming soon.

[reply]I’m making a list of the stories in Al’s book that have some form of corroboration out of boredom.

• His apartment in Boston was haunted (by Patty Jourgensen)

So ghosts are real?[/reply]

Only if you’re on enough drugs to actually see them. You gotta be fucking loaded before ghosts feel comfortable presenting themselves to you or before you can see them. This is obviously a fact.

Same with aliens. Specifically “grays”. You gotta be on a buncha drugs because of all the people they’d wanna observe it’s Al Jourgensen during his dark period. This is also why they haven’t formally introduced themselves to the world and have basically said, “Fuck that.” in reference to returning to our planet and attempting to communicate with us.

Al not only ruined Ministry. He ruined the possibility of an intergalactic friendship.

[reply][reply]
Oh dear. Maybe Al isn’t as good at giving blowjobs as he claimed?

Well, I’m not sure if you read the book or are just gleaning bits and pieces from others’ comments, but Al never claimed to be good at BJ’s, only that he did it (specifically to Frankie). He even said he didn’t remember if Frankie came or not [throwing up in my mouth as I type this].[/reply]

“Just give a guy a b—job and he’s happy … People are still freaked out about this. Seriously, I mean, you’re asking me about it. OK, yeah, I gave b—jobs. So what? I was actually pretty good.” - AJ in Loudwire, August 2013

Not that I care either way…but he did claim to be ‘pretty good’.[/reply]

Gotcha. Thanks.
I didn’t really read any of the press stuff or interviews.

[reply]

Well, I’m not sure if you read the book or are just gleaning bits and pieces from others’ comments, but Al never claimed to be good at BJ’s, only that he did it (specifically to Frankie). He even said he didn’t remember if Frankie came or not [throwing up in my mouth as I type this].[/reply]

Yeah, I read Blabbermouth’s excerpt of the interview wempathy mentioned.

[reply][reply][reply]

“Just give a guy a b—job and he’s happy … People are still freaked out about this. Seriously, I mean, you’re asking me about it. OK, yeah, I gave b—jobs. So what? I was actually pretty good.” - AJ in Loudwire, August 2013

Not that I care either way…but he did claim to be ‘pretty good’.[/reply]

Gotcha. Thanks.
I didn’t really read any of the press stuff or interviews.[/reply]

I suppose this doesn’t really apply to the Franke incident, per se, but it’s close enough. It’s just that I read that quote in Loudwire and thought it was a bit odd.

Al not only ruined Ministry. He ruined the possibility of an intergalactic friendship.

Sad.

I think the “Grays” came to Earth looking for BJ’s, but Al wasn’t as good as he claimed to be, so they stopped coming.

I’m starting to think the little grey guys are really pissed off raccoons

I’m starting to think the little grey guys are really pissed off raccoons

That might be the best and most rational theory to date.

My work here is done.

I think the “Grays” came to Earth looking for BJ’s, but Al wasn’t as good as he claimed to be, so they stopped coming.

I suspect he wasn’t as good as he claimed so they never started coming.

STOP BICKERING KIDS OR I’LL TURN THE TV OFF

The man on the TV said “Don’t touch that dial!”

Nooooo! Atom and I already kissed and made up!

By the way, were you ever really attacked by a mob of children? If so, I don’t know why Al was so blasé about that. Hasn’t he ever read Lord of the Flies?

what in fucks name are you talking about? go back to bed and let me drink alone in peace

He’s dodging the question! So it must be true!!1!

I’m about 2/3 thru this book. There’s stuff that’s been mentioned over the years that seems to be missing.

Maybe he didn’t feel the need to write a book about stuff that’s already been discussed. Also, I assume you realize that to make a single book one sort of has to pick and choose what is put in it so it’s not a 5 million page book.

what in fucks name are you talking about? go back to bed and let me drink alone in peace

In Al’s book, he said you were beat up by two 12 year olds and that you claimed to have raped a nun…

[reply]what in fucks name are you talking about? go back to bed and let me drink alone in peace

In Al’s book, he said you were beat up by two 12 year olds and that you claimed to have raped a nun…[/reply]

Al never said that Chris CLAIMED he had raped a nun. He mentioned that Chris had all these demented lyrics about stuff like raping nuns and such . . . . but later Al found out that these lyrics didn’t actually reflect on Chris’ life but were just made up (OH, THE HORROR!!!) and therefore Chris was a total poser, yo!

I don’t remember the part about getting beat up by 12 year olds. But in Chris’ defense . . . it does say above that there were TWO of them. Come on, that’s just not fair play! He was outnumbered.

[reply][reply]what in fucks name are you talking about? go back to bed and let me drink alone in peace

In Al’s book, he said you were beat up by two 12 year olds and that you claimed to have raped a nun…[/reply]

Al never said that Chris CLAIMED he had raped a nun. He mentioned that Chris had all these demented lyrics about stuff like raping nuns and such . . . . but later Al found out that these lyrics didn’t actually reflect on Chris’ life but were just made up (OH, THE HORROR!!!) and therefore Chris was a total poser, yo!

I don’t remember the part about getting beat up by 12 year olds. But in Chris’ defense . . . it does say above that there were TWO of them. Come on, that’s just not fair play! He was outnumbered.[/reply]

I actually just read Chris’ and Al’s books back to back and needless to say it was interesting. Two very different personalities.

They remind me of my bandmates in BLACKBOMBS…one an arrogant, boastful, violent substance abusing megalomaniac psycho with a ton of charisma causing him to create a cult-like following…

The other a more snobbish and selfish two-faced person, who was happy to take the free drug hand outs from people even as he talked shit about them.

For my part I was the Paul Barker of the crew. I’m not claiming to be innocent…we were all guilty of transgressions and harm against one another.

I actually just read Chris’ and Al’s books back to back and needless to say it was interesting. Two very different personalities.

That’s a cool way to do it! I still need to pick up Chris’ book.