New Al Jourgensen/Ministry book coming soon.

I never heard about issues between Chris and Sasha. Care to elaborate?

Sascha says that Chris and Martin Atkins were assholes to KMFDM on the Mind tour. Or at least they were assholes to him. That’s about it.

I guess everyone needs a hobby. But I’d rather not make it a hobby of having to read you continously bitch and moan about Al’s bio. Yes, it’s probably most likely definitely probably surely with evidence according to what he said she said probably maybe bullshit.

And/or maybe get over it…? Just a thought. And if that thought hurts you I’ve got a hug for you too, buddy!
:fuckingfaggotsmileyface:

Eh? I don’t think she was moaning about it. Having a bad day? [:)]

• Martin Atkins is a big meanie (by Meg Lee Chin, Chris Connelly, En Esch, Michael Gira, Sascha Konietzko, Genesis P-Orridge, William Tucker, all the people in his “school”…)

I don’t remember the statements exactly, but this week Patty Jourgensen also gave corroboration on Atkins being a schmuck.

[reply]
• Martin Atkins is a big meanie (by Meg Lee Chin, Chris Connelly, En Esch, Michael Gira, Sascha Konietzko, Genesis P-Orridge, William Tucker, all the people in his “school”…)

I don’t remember the statements exactly, but this week Patty Jourgensen also gave corroboration on Atkins being a schmuck.[/reply]

Did she? Ha! It seems like Martin can’t go more than five minutes without annoying someone.

I’m always glad when someone else remembers the Paul Barker hate site.

I’m always glad when someone else remembers the Paul Barker hate site.

How did this slip my radar?
What? Where? When?
No, seriously, give me the lowdown.

[reply][reply]

I don’t remember the statements exactly, but this week Patty Jourgensen also gave corroboration on Atkins being a schmuck.[/reply]

Did she? Ha! It seems like Martin can’t go more than five minutes without annoying someone.[/reply]

Q: Is there one tour or band member(s) you remember being especially difficult? Any interesting stories would be appreciated.

PATTY: . . . . The only person I did not enjoy working with was thankfully only there for one tour - Martin Atkins. What a whiny, bitchy diva he was.

I think it really stood out to a lot of us because we were all impressed by how level and nice Patty was with everything, not slinging any dirt and just trying to cast some light on stuff. But she DID have an answer ready for who was difficult.

[reply]I’m always glad when someone else remembers the Paul Barker hate site.

How did this slip my radar?
What? Where? When?
No, seriously, give me the lowdown.[/reply]

Some guy decided that Paul was mean to him during an interview and made an anti-Paul website to get revenge. I think it was in the early 2000s?

Is it still up? Assuming it is it’s probably some horrible looking angelfire website similar to this: http://www.theworldsworstwebsiteever.com/

Oh, I so totally meant every word of that post. That’s why I used words like “meanie” and focused on totally serious subjects like ghosts and oral sex. Because I’m so completely serious about it and not goofing around at all.

In all seriousness, though, I just thought it was pretty funny that some of the stories that seemed the most ridiculous actually have been confirmed. As to whether any of those people are actually “big meanies”, I have no earthly idea. I’m just easily amused by playground fights, I suppose.

My bad, nigga. My bad. I apologize for my unnecessary dickishness.

Is it still up? Assuming it is it’s probably some horrible looking angelfire website similar to this: http://www.theworldsworstwebsiteever.com/

No, it’s gone. It’s not even available through archive.org. I met someone on LiveJournal who claimed to have known the guy behind it and said that he was a maniac and a con artist, but she didn’t go into detail. Maybe someone else knows the specifics?

My bad, nigga. My bad. I apologize for my unnecessary dickishness.

Awww, that’s OK.

I’m making a list of the stories in Al’s book that have some form of corroboration out of boredom.

• His apartment in Boston was haunted (by Patty Jourgensen)

So ghosts are real?

[reply]I’m making a list of the stories in Al’s book that have some form of corroboration out of boredom.

• His apartment in Boston was haunted (by Patty Jourgensen)

So ghosts are real?[/reply]

Only to those who lack reasoning and investigation skills.

[/reply]

I guess everyone needs a hobby. But I’d rather not make it a hobby of having to read you continously bitch and moan about Al’s bio. Yes, it’s probably most likely definitely probably surely with evidence according to what he said she said probably maybe bullshit.

And/or maybe get over it…? Just a thought. And if that thought hurts you I’ve got a hug for you too, buddy! [/reply

I dunno, I’d like to see some corroboration to some of the crazy stories. Only a moron would blindly believe some thing. If you are interested in a topic and question the authenticity of some facts of course you would research it. I want to know if he did said selfie on top of a table in the middle of a party. I don’t doubt the selfie
[;)][;)] just the public exhibition part.

I wonder what Frankie would say about the bj. It’s gonna be tempting to ask if I bump into him at the next TKK show.

He made a vague reference to reading the book on Facebook. No mention of the bj however.

Do you remember what he said? I used to have him on my friends list, but I deleted him cuz I came to the conclusion that I shouldn’t add people in bands unless I know them, or if they friend request me.

Do you remember what he said? I used to have him on my friends list, but I deleted him cuz I came to the conclusion that I shouldn’t add people in bands unless I know them, or if they friend request me.

I think Franke said something like…“It probably wasn’t very good if I can’t remember it.”…and then something about…“It’s OK if my mom finds out. She already knows.”

I’m paraphrasing since I’m too lazy to find it. I looked on the WT! Facebook page and couldn’t find it…but I did read through a lot of the discussion about the book on the same page. It’s hilarious.

[reply]Do you remember what he said? I used to have him on my friends list, but I deleted him cuz I came to the conclusion that I shouldn’t add people in bands unless I know them, or if they friend request me.

I think Franke said something like…“It probably wasn’t very good if I can’t remember it.”[/reply]

Oh dear. Maybe Al isn’t as good at giving blowjobs as he claimed?

Well, I’m not sure if you read the book or are just gleaning bits and pieces from others’ comments, but Al never claimed to be good at BJ’s, only that he did it (specifically to Frankie). He even said he didn’t remember if Frankie came or not [throwing up in my mouth as I type this].

[reply]

Well, I’m not sure if you read the book or are just gleaning bits and pieces from others’ comments, but Al never claimed to be good at BJ’s, only that he did it (specifically to Frankie). He even said he didn’t remember if Frankie came or not [throwing up in my mouth as I type this].[/reply]

“Just give a guy a b—job and he’s happy … People are still freaked out about this. Seriously, I mean, you’re asking me about it. OK, yeah, I gave b—jobs. So what? I was actually pretty good.” - AJ in Loudwire, August 2013

Not that I care either way…but he did claim to be ‘pretty good’.