Freak Parade Tour

Just saw Ministry will be in tour with Alice Cooper, Rob Zombie and Filter…wtf…

1 Like

They’re playing the soccer team stadium in Anaheim.

Pass.

Honda Center, home of the Mighty Ducks.
I’ll see how much decent tickets are as it would be a lot of fun to have Alice and Ministry on the same night, but I’m not into watching either through binoculars.

1 Like

Id like to see Filter. Id go to the honda center but I’m with acid, I’ll pass on some soccer stadium

No live stream = none of mine or 1000’s of others money.

Tours are just skipping my part of the country entirely this year.
Sucks.

I’ve seen Filter probably 8 or 10 times. Headlining. House of Blues, the Roxy, etc. Venues where I can actually see them play. I don’t care for either of these headliners, so I’m not going to spend $300 to watch a couple of twenty minute opening sets from Ministry and Filter.

1 Like

I broke and coughed up $100 for a ticket. Going with a friend, so the odds of me getting bored and tired and leaving are nil. Plus, it’s outside, it’s an aisle seat, and I can tailgate my ass off beforehand. And I like every band on the lineup, never saw Filter or Alice, haven’t seen Rob since he was in White Zombie. Should be fun!

Anaheim 9/23

I’m in!
I bought PIT with the Alice meet-n-greet, haha!
There are also PIT tickets with just some merch package for $279. So I suspect when the General sale goes on, the normal PIT tickets will likely be about $150-$200.

I’m stoked, actually. Ministry and Alice will be a good time! I couldn’t give two craps about Rob Zombie but if he has some giant robots or something on stage I might be entertained enough to stay. We’ll see, haha!

1 Like

Not a fan of Zombies music but I’ve seen him live before at various fests and his show is entertaining for sure…

How the fuck does Zombie steal his entire schtick/look/sound/everything from Al and put Al on the bottom of the bill? fuckin’ tragic.

Yeah, I found that kind of sad too. I guess Al needs a paycheck though.

1 Like

Well, if any of y’all decide to go to the Anaheim show (or even if you don’t but just wanna party) I’ll be throwing a typical BBQ party at the TownePlace Suites (same one as Ministry 2015) before the show, so you’re welcome to get retarded with us as usual.

1 Like

I didn’t even think of that! Oh, the irony.

The tour is coming here in September. Tix are way too expensive. $70 for lawn at Pine Knob??? Seriously??? I’ll pass.

They often have special price lawn ticket promotions for Pine Knob during the summer. I’m holding out hopes that this show is included in one of those and you can get tickets for $25 or so.

Currently available on Groupon for $30 with no fees.

2 Likes

Wow! Ministry played “Revenge” at the first show of this tour in Texas.

2 Likes

I am shocked they played Revenge! It actually turns out quite well. Someone posted a short vid to the official Ministry FB as a comment.

1 Like
6 Likes