Did everyone suddenly die?

Wasn’t this a forum at some point? Haven’t heard a peep out of you guys in, like, 6 days.

tumbleweed

2 Likes

Guy… its been dead for years. It also didnt help that there was a small group of weirdos who peaked in high school and felt the need to derail every topic and ran everybody out of town lol.

1 Like

I post when I feel like it.

1 Like

Waiting for the 10 posts slamming Hopium For The Masses in March. Until then I’ll be randomly praising From Beer To Eternity as Ministry’s best album this side of 1999, reminding people that Relapse is also pretty good, and that With Sympathy is better than Twitch.
skeletor

1 Like

Thank you for the snarky replies. Really, I shouldn’t have expected anything more.

I think the few that are left are taking a break from the abuse of the 3 people who are trying to relive their glory high school days. I doubt they will be happy until they drive everyone away because they don’t have actual goals in life. I got the 1 on invisible and the other decay sock puppet, and the baul sock puppet, they’re about to be put on invisible too…
Other than that I haven’t posted cause there just has’t been anything to post about…
Trump prolly still isn’t going to jail.
Israel is taking too long to take out hamas/gaza
Haven’t heard shit about Ukraine in a while…
Who wants to talk about any of that?

1 Like

I guess we could talk about the new Lard album that’s never going to come out?

2 Likes

It’s simple: there a some cool people and there are some little bitches…the cool people sometimes get tired of the little bitches and take a break…the end.

1 Like

I’m just waiting patiently to see the next set of vault releases. Charlie Clouser is helping Al sort through and assemble recordings from the vault.

Several holy grail items will come of it, to be sure. It’ll get about a weeks worth of mention here, then it will be back to prong’s everyday programming.

4 Likes

That is interesting news!

Also, I hope to return in 2 days with a not too laconic response to the new Ministry single which airs on Nuclear Blast’s YouTube channel on november 3rd.

I’m waiting for the new Pailhead album Al’s been promising for 20 years.

1 Like

You think Ian would work with Al again? I wonder if it would be as half decent as the first one without Paul involved… Maybe Paul would sign on…? I’d be good with some new Pailhead. I usually like Ian MacKaye’s projects.

I do not think Ian would work with Al again.
But there was a period of a decade or so where Al kept saying “I’m going to do one more Ministry, one more Revolting Cocks, one more Lard, and one more Pailhead and then I’m done, man!”

2 Likes

I’d love to hear some new Pailhead and some new Lard…
But I don’t think it will happen… at least for Pailhead.
Fingers crossed for Lard

There it is!
(2) MINISTRY - Just Stop Oil (OFFICIAL LYRIC VIDEO) - YouTube

I’d go as far as to say this is a good track! The main riff doesn’t sound as derivative as e.g. much of Amerikkant’s riffs, there are some cool twists including the “surf/spaghetti western” solo, Al sounds good, lyrics are pretty decent - well, colour me pleasantly surprised!

It’s a lot better than the last one, but not a classic.
I like the vocals (not so much the on-the-nose lyrics).
The surf-rock guitar solo is awesome.

2 Likes

After hearing it two or three times I really like the main.riff and the style of the vocals…
Way better than Goddam White Trash
Can’t wait for the album

1 Like

i can’t believe i’m sayiing this but… good riff.