Collectors?

Are there any other collectors out there? I’ve been into Ministry since 95 and have all of the studio material on CD and a good portion of the vinyls. Anyone interested in sharing lists/pics of their collection?

Here is the first batch of pictures, I’m going to start with the vinyls, then move to CDs, Cassettes and Videos.

I’m Falling (Debut release; first US pressing without the Primental sticker), I’m Falling (US second pressing autographed by Al, Bob Roberts, Stephen George and John Davis on back cover), Cold Life (UK), Cold Life (1985 US re-issue)

Work For Love (US), Work For Love (France), Work For Love (Spain), Work For Love (UK Promo)

With Sympathy (US LP), With Sympathy (Japan LP with hilarious lyric book), Special Affect: Too Much Soft Living (Autographed by Al and Groovie Man), Work For Love (Germany LP. Variaton: This one has the 7" remix of I Wanted To Tell Her instead of the album version)

Revenge (UK), Revenge (UK Promo), Revenge/I Wanted To Tell Her (US Promo), The Nature Of Love (US)

All four color variations for All Day/Everyday.

Left to right: Work For Love: Special Radio Version (Germany), Work For Love (Japan), Work For Love (Germany), Work For Love (UK), Work For Love (UK v2), I Wanted To Tell Her (UK), I Wanted To Tell Her (US Jukebox Promo), I Wanted To Tell Her (US), Revenge (UK), Revenge (US Jukebox promo), Revenge (US), Revenge (Australia), Here We Go (Phillippines)

With Sympathy (US), With Sympathy (Canadian Limited Edition), Work For Love (New Zealand), Al Jourgensen In Conversation With Richard Skinner (UK, came with the UK I Wanted To Tell Her 7", pictured above) All Day (US, sealed), Twelve Inch Singles (US TVT sealed), Twitch (US), The Land Of Rape And Honey (US), The Land Of Rape And Honey (EU), The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste (US), In Case You Didn’t Feel Like Showing Up: Live (US), Jesus Built My Hotrod (US), Psalm 69 (US), Psalm 69 (US Promo 1), Psalm 69 (US Promo 2), Filth Pig (US), Filth Pig (UK Promo), Filth Pig (US Promo), The Fall (EU Promo), Bad Blood (US promo), Dark Side Of The Spoon (US, sealed.) Not pictured: Twelve Inch Singles (US Wax Trax first edition)

With Sympathy (US), With Sympathy (UK remastered +3), Work For Love (EU), Twelve Inch Singles (US), Early Trax (US), Twitched (US), Twitch (US), Unreleased Tracks 82-86 (just a collection of mp3s I put together over the years) The Land Of Rape And Honey (US, autographed by Paul Barker), The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste (US, autographed by Paul Barker), In Case You Didn’t Feel Like Showing Up: Live (US, autographed by Paul Barker), Side Trax (US), Jesus Built My Hotrod (US), Psalm 69 (US), Singles Box (Germany), Filth Pig (US), Filth Pig (US Promo), The Fall (US), Lay Lady Lay (UK), Sphinctour: Live (US), Dark Side Of The Spoon (US), Dark Side Of The Spoon (US Promo), Bad Blood (UK), Greatest Fits (US), Animositisomina (US, autographed by Paul Barker), Houses Of The Mole (US first pressing with original samples), Mixxxes Of The Mole (US), Rantology (US), Rio Grande Blood (US), Rio Grande Dub (US), The Last Sucker (US), The Last Dubber (US), Adios: Live (US), Cover Up (US), Everyday Is Halloween: Greatest Tricks (US), Undercover (US), The Very Best of Fixes and Remixes (US), Relapse (EU), An Industrial Tribute To Ministry (US), Alien Christmas (US, autographed by Al Jourgensen)

Not pictured (yet):

Work For Love 12" Promo (US release)

I Wanted to Tell Her/Tongue Tied Mix/A Walk in the Park 12"

I Wanted To Tell Her NZ 12" Same as above, but the sleeve is printed in Black and White.

I Wanted To Tell Her 12" Test pressing. (has two Ministry Logos etched on side B)

Halloween (Remix) 12"

Over the Shoulder 12"

Twitch LP

Stigmata 12"

Stigmata 12" black sleeve promo

The Land Of Rape and Honey LP

The Mind is a Terrible Thing to Taste LP

The Mind is a Terrible Thing to Taste CD (autographed by Paul)

Filth Pig LP

The Fall/Reload 12"

Sphinctour (Live) DVD

Tapes of Wrath VHS

Tapes of Wrath DVD

Rio Grand Blood LP # 0878

Revolting Cocks-Big Sex Land (Re-issue) CD
Revolting Cocks-Beers, Steers and Queers CD
Revolting Cocks-Crackin’ Up 12" gold stamp promo
Lead Into Gold-Age Of Reason LP
Wicked Lake DVD/CD combo

still in progress

[cool]

awesome stuff

lol.

are you even missing anything?

Thanks [;)]

I forgot home videos…I also have The Tapes of Wrath on VHS.

What? No “Christmas Mixxxes of the Undercover Sexxx Mole” or whatever stupid pile of crap he’s shilling this week?

Wow that is a nice collection there realmdemagic. I too have most of the CDs, and vinyls except for some of the recent stuff. Eventually I will break down and get all four color variations of All Day. I still have my long boxes for Twitch, LORAH, Mind, and In Case… packed away.

Unfortunately I no longer have any of my Ministry and related cassettes as they were stolen with my CD collection years ago, I ended up replacing the CDs but not them. At least they left my vinyl alone.

Some of the stuff in my collection:

Ministry

Cold Life - 12" (Wax Trax reissue)

With Sympathy - LP

Work For Love - European press LP

Nature Of Love - 12"

Halloween (Remix)/ Nature Of Outtakes - 12"

Twitch - LP/CD

Over The Shoulder - 12"

Stigmata - 12"

Burning Inside - 12"

ICYDFLSU Live - VHS/CD

NWO - promo CDS

Box - 3xCD

Revolting Cocks:

Big Sexy Land - LP/CD

YGDSOAB Live! - VHS/Gatefold LP/CD

Beers, Steers, & Queers remixes - 12"

Blackouts:

Lost Souls Club - 12"

Lead Into Gold:

Idiot/Hatred/Blackened Heart - 12"

Acid Horse:

No Name, No Slogan - 12" (with acid sheet insert)

1000 Homo DJs:

Apathy/Better Ways - 12"

lol.

are you even missing anything?

Quite a few of the vinyls [;)]
No Undercover, Greatest Tricks or Adios, or any of the cassettes. It’s hard to keep up.

I like most of the side projects, but I only have these:
Revolting Cocks-Beers, Steers and Queers
Special Affect-Too Much Soft Living
Side Trax

So I’m definitely slacking in that department.

Ill post pix of my ministry collection in the coming days I have over 100 ministry and related pieces.
Late,
grmpysmrf

OH my god this has become a 2 hour post in the making and now I’m here…

Late,
grmpysmrf

HOLY
CRAP.

Two thumbs WAY up!!! That’s what I call a kick ass collection.

At the rate my vinyl collection is going, that’s where I will be in two years time :slight_smile:

I recently picked up the Dark Side of the Spoon promo in the cool black plastic sleeve.

I wish I had all the side projects, that’s what I am tackling after I have all the vinyls.

I must ask (dare I), where in the world did you find a CD Single for I Wanted to Tell Her, and how can I get one?

I must ask (dare I), where in the world did you find a CD Single for I Wanted to Tell Her, and how can I get one?

Its a cdr bootleg I got off of ebay. Its got a bunch of remixes its not a single.

Ill post my vinyl collection of ministry tonight its not nearly as impressive. But I have nearly everything that’s on vinyl (except for more of the early stuff)
Late,
grmpysmrf

Ah got ya.

What is the CD-R after Work For Love? Is that signed?

Awesome stuff very cool

Ah got ya.

What is the CD-R after Work For Love? Is that signed?

You mean right before it?
it’s a show from North Carolina (if I remember right) it is a cdr no it’s not signed but it was put together from some dude out of japan and it’s a recording from the monitors so alot of the vocal effects are gone and it’s just al singing with the stripped down guitars pretty cool. but it’s a 2004 or 2006 show.
Late,
grmpysmrf

If I may brag… I do like to point out that all of my cds that can be wax trax! are. Not a TVT in my collection unless that’s the way it was first issued.
Late,
grmpysmrf

Nice. I usually try to grab first editions as well.

same here i have a lot of 1st pressings to

Grmps.

Gimme a Bad Blood single.

[laugh]

Seriously, fawkin’ BOSS.