Bad trader alert

Torres, I do know the person that ripped me off is you in the form of your Rick Tores alias. That is a fact. Al Davidson was the common link between your Rick Tores alias and your Nakashima alias. You have been totally outed by your own ineptitude. That is also a fact.

I doubt you meant it intentionally but the Nakashima persona was brilliantly insane.

Torres, and your name is Eric Torres, the Dell company isn’t pissed at you, but someone who is a consultant there that you apparently ripped of is. I don’t know what you did but as I said, he is REALLY steamed.

ok then im sorry they hurt you… i am sorry i hope their is no bad feelings here on just me & you

like i said im sorry & rick is the one that is bad and that other account of yahoo she met that guy on Fb i use to talk to him but he sounded weird… really i am sorry i understand how you feel… Demagic rip jane off too it might be her revenge on everybody…im sorry im really am

Give it up Torres. realmdemagic did nothing to you or anybody else. Biscuito did nothing to you or anyone else. You have been outed. It is simply undeniable.

If I give you 37 apples total, and you give me 7 in return, who is getting the better deal?

. . . . and those 7 apples arrive freight-collect.

I did not realize the tape trading scene was so cutthroat.

Yeah, Bro! It’s a full blown crime syndicate. Suckas be gettin’ killed for some shitty VHS dubs of a Ministry concert. Ya betta check yoself before you wreck yoself, FOO!!!

The vast majority of traders are great. Some are more generous than others but pretty much everybody holds up their end of the bargain. This is by far the worst experience I’ve had in many years of collecting. And none of it had to happen. I’m still stunned by the insanity of the whole thing.

i guess it is cutthroat. with this guy anyway. talking to the wrong person again! i just love how he replied saying give it up torres
anyway i think im done here

make sure you call your cops
make sure Dell sends your ghost friend the bill
you got taken i did say sorry im not laughing at you
and what does not make any sense is that why would any company give you another persons private information that your not related to?

you do know im from another state and i have no file their in your state & im really sure the cops will stop to look for ministry bootlegs if it was true then all the bad traders will be in jail and everyone can live happy trading are you sure your not that one with that 2nd grade level? i might reply but maybe greg im sure we all know your case is cold

make sure you call your cops

And you what have gotten away with it too if it wasnt for those meddling kids

is it because you think you can beat me down with the prong gang because you need help to win?

If you aren’t the asshole he says you are, then how did you know to come here and why do you care since your not that person?

Torres, I have no idea why the cops are looking for you, though I’m sure you know and I doubt it has anything to do with a few Ministry boots. If you are lars, why bother posting your lies as you had no involvement in this at all? I mean you sure have a lot of knowledge of everyone’s trading history for someone who just happens to know Nakashima. Oh, it’s because you are Eric Torres, aka Nakashima, Washere, Rick Tores, Steve Lars, Al Davidson and more.

Everything I posted is 100% true. You couldn’t even keep your lies straight in your original post. Bravo to your Nakashima alias, that one is just mad. I mean totally insane.

same story here, got burned for 5 shows. Should have known from the get go it’ll turn out that way. Smelled fishy left and right. Here’s something I posted over at Traders Den a couple of days ago since I was approached by this person there first.

About a month ago I received a PM, showing interest in one of my master videos. After a few rather confusing rounds of e-mails and a whole lot of “I don’t have a real list, haven’t updated anything in ages but have rare Ministry 1995 master recordings” we agreed on an online trade. Despite the apparent red flags (no real list, constantly changing stories regarding the nature of the rare recordings and their availability), the first round of 2 audio shows went ok. Once it came to the uncirculated 1995 Japan masters though, things went pear shaped. I was asked to upload 5 shows immediately and told at the same time by Jane (jnwashere on TDD) that she wouldn’t have access to the e-mail address blackdeathlemonade@yahoo.com for a few days. In good faith, I uploaded the 5 shows right away and asked for her to upload 5 shows in return. I asked her to get back to me once she is back online. This is where it all came to an abrupt halt, me upholding my end of the deal. Ever since, not a single peep from her under the stated e-mail address. Same with PM’s here on TDD. However, a couple of days ago I started getting more Ministry trade requests, phrased in the same ‘unique’ non-native speaker English like the ones originally received from jnwashere. Mind you, I’m not a native speaker myself and therefore would never dare to put someone’s English language skills on display. But for the sake of making a point here, it can’t be avoided. Anyway, these new e-mails from Jane Nakashima nakashimajane@yahoo.com and Rick Tores truesoundsoftheministry@yahoo.com followed the lead of the one initially sent by jnwashere (no current updated list, slow upload speed, similarly poor and very hard to understand English). I suspect they were all sent by one and the same person. In these new mails I was asked for trades and to send first. Because, and now it gets really interesting, I am a bad trader that sends out incomplete and altered shows. I was accused to be a trader that converts files to lossy quality. This of course is hysterical on so many levels, words fail me. Lets get this straight. I send you 5 shows, you send me nothing in return. I never hear back from you and I am the bad trader. What a joke. Full disclosure, the shows traded were audio shows. I am typically dealing in video. I download 99% of the little audio that I keep in my collection from dime and whatnot. I don’t check the shows for lossless. I assume it being uploaded to dime or TDD is verification already. Be that as it may, if a fellow collector has a problem with a show received from me I would expect this collector to reach out to me so that the problem can be rectified. That’s how civilized grown ups act. I should have just listened to the first sign of red flags and not engaged further. I wouldn’t even have posted all this if it wasn’t for this tidal wave of lies that jnwashere unleashed. I’d have let this all go. Because at the end of the day, I don’t mind sending someone a handful of audio shows. Sharing is caring

Here’s the link to the 5 Ministry audio shows I uploaded for this trade. Just in case anyone would like to grab them.
https://mega.co.nz/#F!ClNDTY7b!qZGfh-baa-WCLl9YwZMEhA

grmpysmrf
i still talk to her at the beginning of that giant letter i mention it.

your right grmpysmrf i shouldn’t care im just a nice person i guess and yes she sent photos of what dmagic did to her so she might be teaming up with him
but i only had very little chats with him & just disappear so your right im off

same story here, got burned for 5 shows. Should have known from the get go it’ll turn out that way. Smelled fishy left and right. Here’s something I posted over at Traders Den a couple of days ago since I was approached by this person there first.

About a month ago I received a PM, showing interest in one of my master videos. After a few rather confusing rounds of e-mails and a whole lot of “I don’t have a real list, haven’t updated anything in ages but have rare Ministry 1995 master recordings” we agreed on an online trade. Despite the apparent red flags (no real list, constantly changing stories regarding the nature of the rare recordings and their availability), the first round of 2 audio shows went ok. Once it came to the uncirculated 1995 Japan masters though, things went pear shaped. I was asked to upload 5 shows immediately and told at the same time by Jane (jnwashere on TDD) that she wouldn’t have access to the e-mail address blackdeathlemonade@yahoo.com for a few days. In good faith, I uploaded the 5 shows right away and asked for her to upload 5 shows in return. I asked her to get back to me once she is back online. This is where it all came to an abrupt halt, me upholding my end of the deal. Ever since, not a single peep from her under the stated e-mail address. Same with PM’s here on TDD. However, a couple of days ago I started getting more Ministry trade requests, phrased in the same ‘unique’ non-native speaker English like the ones originally received from jnwashere. Mind you, I’m not a native speaker myself and therefore would never dare to put someone’s English language skills on display. But for the sake of making a point here, it can’t be avoided. Anyway, these new e-mails from Jane Nakashima nakashimajane@yahoo.com and Rick Tores truesoundsoftheministry@yahoo.com followed the lead of the one initially sent by jnwashere (no current updated list, slow upload speed, similarly poor and very hard to understand English). I suspect they were all sent by one and the same person. In these new mails I was asked for trades and to send first. Because, and now it gets really interesting, I am a bad trader that sends out incomplete and altered shows. I was accused to be a trader that converts files to lossy quality. This of course is hysterical on so many levels, words fail me. Lets get this straight. I send you 5 shows, you send me nothing in return. I never hear back from you and I am the bad trader. What a joke. Full disclosure, the shows traded were audio shows. I am typically dealing in video. I download 99% of the little audio that I keep in my collection from dime and whatnot. I don’t check the shows for lossless. I assume it being uploaded to dime or TDD is verification already. Be that as it may, if a fellow collector has a problem with a show received from me I would expect this collector to reach out to me so that the problem can be rectified. That’s how civilized grown ups act. I should have just listened to the first sign of red flags and not engaged further. I wouldn’t even have posted all this if it wasn’t for this tidal wave of lies that jnwashere unleashed. I’d have let this all go. Because at the end of the day, I don’t mind sending someone a handful of audio shows. Sharing is caring

Here’s the link to the 5 Ministry audio shows I uploaded for this trade. Just in case anyone would like to grab them.
https://mega.co.nz/#F!ClNDTY7b!qZGfh-baa-WCLl9YwZMEhA

Thanks for the url. Been a while since I’ve seen you post here. Sorry to hear about the trading issues and thanks again for the tunes.

So Torres you got pictures? Are they naughty pictures? Oooooohhhh… Ooooohhhh… can we see? Can we see??? Oh pretty please? If you are just some nice guy who happened to show up at prongs for no apparent reason, how did you end up as spokesidiot for all those ahem “people”?

Who is teaming up with whom? It’s really hard to follow your posts. You have the cognitive ability of a pet rock. realdemagic is teaming up with Nakashima? Is that what you are saying? Or is he teaming up with me? Or one of your other alter egos? Or are the their other teams involved? Inquiring minds want to know.

your right grmpysmrf i shouldn’t care im just a nice person i guess

You “guess” meaning youre not sure…
You dont seem like a nice person. You seem like a thief.

Wow, I actually remember exchanging messages and eventually email with “Jane Nakashima”. It’s been almost three years, so I can barely recall what went down (I deleted the PMs and emails after it went south).

It first started as a request for my list of Ministry shows/rarities that I have. My digital collection is probably the same as everyone else’s here. I don’t own any physical bootlegs or anything special, really, other than the mp3 live shows/mixes/demos, etc. So I PM’d my rather ordinary list to this person. ‘Jane’ assumed I had a lot more rarities in my possession.

I don’t think it went bad at that point. Somehow the topic shifted to the new CD I released (so this was late 2012), and we got to talking about MY music. Around this time the messages became email exchanges, and ‘Jane’ talked about record connections in Japan, and booking me for a tour in 2013, record deal, et al. I never believed a word of it, but it was fascinating to see this person suddenly want to manage my band and make me famous…or whatever. At this point, I was being hit up for Ministry boots again, to which I replied (something along the lines of) ‘that’s all I have, really.’

I seem to recall that’s when it got nasty. I was being accused (along with other prongers) of holding out and hiding the good stuff from trading circles, and I’m lying about my Ministry collection, and I can just forget about the tour and record deal in Japan, I blew it because I was too selfish to share Ministry shows. I don’t even remember how the communication ended, but I just bailed from the whole message exchange. I don’t think I shared a single file with this person, and had completely forgotten about them until I saw this thread. I can’t believe this is still going on after such a long time.