"60 Days In" on A&E

Heh. Was thinking the same thing.

No Ministry news. I guess nothing to talk about.

Gunnar and I are seeing them in a couple weeks, so we’ll have something to report then.

I’ll let you know about the “new” set list. Heh.

Ha. I guess I shouldn’t hold my breathe for anything from Filth Pig…

[reply]This forum is a fucking graveyard…

Complete with tombstones
“RIP [insert famous person here]”[/reply]

Bill Paxton? Powers Boothe? Chris Cornell?

Did you guys watch the ‘Aftermath’ show yet?..I only saw the beginning…can’t believe the little dweeb and the black chick who tapped out showed up…especially the little dweeb who never even made one day…fucking tapped out at the hotel…how embarrassing…

Ok I’ve almost watched all of it now…hahaha Gerson the fucking youth pastor comes out and Angry Black called his ass out…damn that was some cringe-inducing shit…

I wished they’d gone harder on Gerson.
And yeah, I’d pretty much forgotten about JESSICA. They should have dished up some troof bombs to her too.

I get the feeling Gerson would have much preferred to be somewhere diddling some of the youths he “helps” but really needed the $100 he probably got for being the object of ridicule on that show…

Matt looked disgusted having to sit next to him…

" At the end of the day…" and “It is what it is”…these overused phrases were definitely way overused on this episode…

Finally watched this. Think it was kind of bullshit that they taped this prior to the season airing. I want the see their thoughts after they’ve seen what we’ve seen.

And yeah, what was the point of bringing that twink on? Kind of glad Calvin and Mauri laid into him.

Finally watched this. Think it was kind of bullshit that they taped this prior to the season airing. I want the see their thoughts after they’ve seen what we’ve seen.

And yeah, what was the point of bringing that twin on? Kind of glad Calvin and Mauri laid into him.

Yeah, I agree. I don’t remember for sure, but . . . . I thought the previous reunions were done after they’d seen either the actual episodes or at least some of the key footage. Maybe I’m wrong though.

This starts back up on Jan 1. Set your DVRs.

a show about snitches.

naw…

a show about snitches.

naw…

Seriously? Are you pretending like you live by some street code? You dont. Nobody does. If somebody murdered your significant other or adored family member or stole your car even, you’d be looking for snitches, paying for snitches if you could afford to. If you saw someone do those things, you’d run right off to the cops. So, how about you not pretend like you’re some street tuff that thinks you’re gonna put somebody in a ditch for being a snitch. You’re impressing no one. Unbelievable [:/]

[reply]a show about snitches.

naw…

Seriously? Are you pretending like you live by some street code? You dont. Nobody does. If somebody murdered your significant other or adored family member or stole your car even, you’d be looking for snitches, paying for snitches if you could afford to. If you saw someone do those things, you’d run right off to the cops. So, how about you not pretend like you’re some street tuff that thinks you’re gonna put somebody in a ditch for being a snitch. You’re impressing no one. Unbelievable [:/][/reply]

ive been found out!!!

right…

theres a difference between what youre suggesting and what im speaking on.
undercover shit is that. shit. do the crime pay the crime. investigating as in what you are going on about is very different.
i shouldnt have to hold hands and explain here.

ps. if anyone killed a family member i probably wouldnt blink.

[reply][reply]a show about snitches.

naw…

Seriously? Are you pretending like you live by some street code? You dont. Nobody does. If somebody murdered your significant other or adored family member or stole your car even, you’d be looking for snitches, paying for snitches if you could afford to. If you saw someone do those things, you’d run right off to the cops. So, how about you not pretend like you’re some street tuff that thinks you’re gonna put somebody in a ditch for being a snitch. You’re impressing no one. Unbelievable [:/][/reply]

ive been found out!!!

right…

theres a difference between what youre suggesting and what im speaking on.

No there’s not.

undercover shit is that. shit. do the crime pay the crime. investigating as in what you are going on about is very different.

And so using people that have volunteered to tell you how the crimes are happening is more unethical than the laws that are being broken? Please! They’re doing more crime they’re doing more time.

i shouldnt have to hold hands and explain here.

You’re not holding hands or explaining. You think that people should mind their own business and slam the door in detectives’ faces because of some stupid code among criminals. Its stupid. These people in jail are criminals convicted of breaking laws. The people running the jail have a duty to keep their jails drug free; to keep cell phones out of their hands; to keep them from commiting more crimes in jail. How else are they gonna do that unless people come forward? The inmates are not going to volunteer that info. So, they use plants or as you call them shit snitches.

Theyre not in there to tell on specific people. Theyre in there to find out how drugs keep getting in. Theyre in there to find out if prisoners are being taken advantage of by other inmates and how it happens. Theyre in there to find out if guards are abusing the inmates or bringing in contra ban and how it happens.

In short theyre not there to tell on supermanic for snorting coke in jail but to find out how supermanic got the coke to snort.

ps. if anyone killed a family member i probably wouldnt blink.

I said an “adored” family member.
I know i pulled out grmpysmrf of past on this post but you have know idea how much i hear “snitches get stitches, yo” or “stop snitching” “ I aint no snitch” at work. I hate it. As if doing something that could actually help someone else or a bunch of people is something to distort your face over. Its not. And the fact that jail culture has spilled out of jail and infected our schools is bullshit. Its just some faux macho bullshit that hinders society. So, when i see a member of prongs repeat the same tired juvenile criminal bullshit it pushes buttons.

shhh shh shh. hush now. everythings going to be alright.

i get what youre laying down. sometimes mouths opens for a good reason. other times not. specifically im speaking on when criminals rat on other criminals. to lessen their sentence by being a piece of shit.

what youre explaining is very different (i believe). there is a tribal jail around my area that could benefit from this uncover shit. people getting beat by officers and health being ignored.

and as you do , i hate the “snitches get…” etc thug code shit.

again what im speaking on is the lessening of ones own behavior through pointing fingers. that shit is juvenile and inexcusable.

the lessening of ones own behavior through pointing fingers. that shit is juvenile and inexcusable.

Yeah, this show is not that. Aside from using moles for finding corruption and cracks within the jail system it acts like a scared straight public service announcement. I missed the third season but ill probably tune in for season 4. I knew i never wanted to get sent to jail but jesus after watching this show. I definitely dont want to go.
Sorry for the Laser beam reaction. Pet peeves and all.

[reply]the lessening of ones own behavior through pointing fingers. that shit is juvenile and inexcusable.

Yeah, this show is not that. Aside from using moles for finding corruption and cracks within the jail system it acts like a scared straight public service announcement. I missed the third season but ill probably tune in for season 4. I knew i never wanted to get sent to jail but jesus after watching this show. I definitely dont want to go.
Sorry for the Laser beam reaction. Pet peeves and all.[/reply]

hey youre good sir. i know im difficult. i may peep this later to actually have more to contribute.

I watched the new one…it was ok…growing a bit tired of some of the familiar tropes the show employ’s but I will hang in there…

I’ll have to check if my DVR caught it.
So far I’ve just seen a few quick teasers for the new run.
I’d forgotten about NATE going in for another 60 days, so . . . I guess this is all Phase 2 of that whole prison experiment.

When I first heard of a new season I thought they were starting fresh on another facility or something. Can you imagine the level of alertness and paranoia amongst inmates now anytime some chubs with cameras come in and say they’re doing a show?

I’m just glad I’ve never really been a coffee drinker. I could see myself getting thrown in the clink and getting a crave. “Man, I sure would like a cup of hot coffee right about n” SHANK SHANK SHANK STAB STAB DEAD.