"60 Days In" on A&E

Fuck yeah! Tonight’s was great. I’ll watch it again in the morning if my wife is gone. I hope they don’t find shit in Michelle’s bunk.

So . . . . . knowing that one of the participants is going to ask for an extension on his/her stay . . . who’s your top two picks?

I put my top pick as Nate and second candidate is Michelle.

The stuff with Matt had me cracking up out loud tonight…watching him come out of the cell with a massive case of the munchies…he was cramming potatoe chips on to his rancid bologna sandwich and just going to town on it…and his line “about 2 grown men smoking out of a toilet bowl” had me rolling…great stuff…

Hate is definitely my leading candidate of people who might stay for the 120…although I can’t rule out Jon either(he is a wild card)…I know one thing for sure:it won’t be Mauri…god damn I can’t wait to never see her again…what a bore…

I’d say Nate and Jon say. Michelle had her fun and she’s going to bail. I think seeing her daughter did the mindfuck on her.

But Nate and Jon. . .those dudes are in it. Best players yet.

I still hope JT2 gets an ass whooping. Dude’s a prick. He’s taken money, prescriptions and now he’s hijacked the other dude’s tablet making calls and shit? Fuck that guy.

And it looks like Too Tall is going to get some shit too.

Yeah JT2 is totally shady…I like that JT1 just cut his ass off completely…he is the kind of cool cat who will let a couple of indiscretions slide but if you fuck him a third time you’re fuckin out!..

The at risk youth guy is such a door mat…

I wanna get a t-shirt made.

“This is what I think of your cookies!”

NATE is probably my favorite overall.
And, yeah, Matt was fucking hilarious.

“Hell no I don’t regret it!”

I love jail cell air freshener.
Whacking a soap sock against the wall.

Yeah . . . that’ll clear out the dope smell, hahahahhahaa!!!

Hahaha that shit was hilarious…the Matt stuff was comedy gold…

I would totally wear a “cookies” t-shirt…that line was the defining moment of the fucking series up to this point!!!

Dude . . . I was just going to do a mockup for my cookie t-shirt design. “Hand crushing cookies” didn’t give me what I wanted, nor “Cookies crushed in hand”. So I thought maybe if I just looked for a picture of anything getting crushed in a hand it would give me something to work with.

I typed in “crushed in hand” . . . .

It did NOT give me what I wanted. It gave me a lifetime of PTSD.

Hahahhahah!!!

Spoilers:

Well,Nate went full baller and is gonna do the extra 60 days…they knew who to ask…if anyone could swing it it was him…I couldn’t imagine signing up for 2 more months of that shit…

It was an ok episode…The format for these finales can be a bit tedious…the discharge followed by the release,the hotel room,the meeting with officials to divulge info and the tearful reunion with loved ones…its a bit much stretched over 2 hours…my least favorite episode of the season(and each prior)…but still the best season so far…

Glad I never have to see Mauri again…by far my least favorite participant in the shows history hands down…what a useless bore…ugh

Calvin looked like such a dork in that bow tie…

The introduction of a new player for next season…and he is a fucking cop…he better not blow his cover or have it blown by someone…

The best part of the finale was watching the inmates clean out a room and scavenge everything before the dudes even leave the cell, hahahaha!!!

It’s like watching a school of piranhas demolish a drumstick or something.

Goddamn, Calvin’s bowtie really does hurt. Looks like he’s gonna do some fucking minstrel show or something. And it’s not even even. It’s a hot sloppy mess.

Looks like he bought the “Shitty Stereotype Porch Monkey Butler #320” costume from Party City.

Oh, shit . . . I just got to the part where they asked Nate if he wants to do another 60. You could see some crazy inner turmoil come out on his face in that moment. Like his head was going to literally implode or something.

Holy shit! Jon is a different dude now that he’s shaved and cleaned up, hahahaha!!!

No matter how many times I see Jon walk into the stairs is still makes me wince something fierce.

Oh, hi, Michelle!

Nate is a fucking BOSS now, hahahaha!!! “Yo, someone better explain to that motherfucker how shit works around here. Don’t wake me up for fucking shampoo!”

Fuck you, Mauri!!! She actually said “I don’t let no one bully me.” Bitch you hid in your bed and cried the whole time. Bullying you would be a redundant waste.

Yeah,that is amazing seeing those fucking jackals descending on the left over comissary as the inmate is still gathering up his stuff to leave the cell…

Good point about Mauri…she whimpered and cried and hid the entire season and now sees herself as some kind of martyr because she barely broke up one half-hearted fight…give me a fuckin break

Oooooohhhh, the teaser for the “Aftermath” episode got me stoked. I want them to grill the shit out of that pussy fucking asshole GERSON. He’s gonna try to put spin on it . . . I hope they fuck him up hard!!!

Just finished it. Good stuff. Nate is a badass. What’s up with Calvin’s fingernails? Does he think he’s Danzig or something?

Looking forward to the Aftermath show.

This forum is a fucking graveyard…

Heh. Was thinking the same thing.

No Ministry news. I guess nothing to talk about.

Gunnar and I are seeing them in a couple weeks, so we’ll have something to report then.

I’ll let you know about the “new” set list. Heh.

This forum is a fucking graveyard…

Complete with tombstones
“RIP [insert famous person here]”