"60 Days In" on A&E

Just read that Nate from 60 Days In killed himself by gunshot…only 33 yrs old…

That’s a shame. Seemed like a good guy.

Oh, my God. That’s horrible. I feel awful for him and his family. I had to go check to make sure I was remembering the right guy, and I was. He was the cool Marine dude who had integrity off the fucking charts. While Tony was the most entertaining of all players, Nate was the most honest, reliable, dependable, and the one with the highest moral character. We was straight up with everyone and he was so respected and admired by the program that they asked him to do a second run following his first . . . . so yeah, 4 fucking months in a gnarly ass jail voluntarily. That’s all child’s play, though, following his repeated tours in Iraq and wherever. I suspect, while he always seemed cool as a cucumber, he probably carried some dark shit with him from such times in service. I am really saddened to hear this. I didn’t know him in real life, obviously, but I’ve lost friends to suicide before and it is absolutely devastating. And anytime we lose someone who just seemed like such a good and decent person, even if we only knew them peripherally or just knew OF them . . . . it shakes us. Love and prayers to his family and friends.

Yeah it was a real bummer to hear this…sounds like a break up was kind of the impetus for this tragic occurrence but you never know what else is going on with someone…the guy seemed like a very cool and genuine dude and was definitely one of the most down to earth of all the participants of the series…just sad news all around…33 is way too young to go…

He left a long suicide message on his FB page.

That’s pretty sad. Was he the military medic who popped that guys finger(?) back into socket after a fight? I read that whole letter… I’m sad he made such a rash decision. nothing stays the same forever, it would have gotten better. He woulda come out of it… but I understand it can get hard to wait thinking it will never change. His bit about the mental health is spot on. I wish he coulda got the help he needed. :frowning:

Was scrolling through Hulu last night and noticed that they have all 6 seasons of 60 Days In. So I’m finally getting to watch Season 1!

Haha nice!..curious if there will be any more seasons…

Probably not 'til the pandemic is over. they were turning people loose before their time was up because of the 'rona.

I’d like to see it boot up again.
Was TONY in the last season or was there another I’m forgetting?
I remember shit really bottomed out with that NARCOLAND bullshit, but goddamn, it really redeemed itself with the Tony season.

Narcolepsy Land was definitely the nadir of the series…

I don’t think we’d have gotten through without our support group.
It was absolute torture, haha.

1 Like

It was really interesting to see how it all started. What things they would change, etc.

Man, that Robert guy was such a cunt.

And yeah, Tony was in the most recent season 6. Not counting Narcolepslyland, as on Hulu it’s listed as it’s own season.

Grmpy is right, I don’t think they’ll attempt this again until the pandemic is over. Which is fine, lets inmates forget about the show and maybe we’ll get another good series some time in the future.

1 Like

Agreed on all counts and I’m optimistic that they will make a surprising and proper reboot of the series in the near future.

Breaking news:
New Season Aug 18th. :metal::metal::metal:

1 Like

Wuttttt? Seriously?

1 Like

Haha yeah,just saw the commercial…

Filmed in Georgia and it’s the first time the cast is comprised entirely of former inmates…promo looked good…

1 Like

Home now and did some research. . .he’s not lying!

https://youtu.be/6L1swaKvMwc

Here we go!

That’s a good start!
Sounds like they’re getting some needed modifications put in!