"60 Days In" on A&E

I’m ready. I’m just glad that they’re already putting some marks in jail. That was always so aggravating waiting 3 weeks for these humps to get locked up. No, I don’t need to see you eating Cracker Barrel with your dumb family. No, I don’t want to hear about your job as youth pastor, social worker, or literally anything. Get in the fucking jail!!!

1 Like

Well,it didn’t take long for border patrol dude to get figured out…the next episode might start out with him getting his face kicked in hahaha…

The reporter womans segment has been so useless…she immediately just starts getting exploited…yeah sure take my pin number…everyone have a ball…

Trailer park chick: “I just want a doobie”

This was the most aggravating EVER!!!
Waving her paper around… “Hey, is this my pin number for buying stuff and making phone calls and stuff? I keep pushing 398175 but it doesn’t work. Can someone help me?”
“Yeah, I got ya! Let me just borrow this for a minute [writes numbers on arm and hands back paper]. . . . yeah, here you go, all set.”
LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE IN THE POD: “You got minutes! Hook me up, Bitch!!!”

I’m not sure what to think about the new fake druggie dude (I just saw his first scene).
Inviting everyone over to his crib seems a bit sketchy, hahaha.

“Hey, guys, where’s the happenin’ spots where the action’s at? How about some strip clubs where there’s drugs and stuff? I’m looking to buy a bunch of drugs and hang out where it’s cool and happenin’? Oh, you’re selling weed? Can I buy some weed?”

FUCKING HORRENDOUS

Yeah news reporter lady might be the most naive in show history…

Trailer park girl is just insufferable…

Shouldn’t they have trained a bit more for the whole “IS YOU A PLANT?” scenario?
It’s gonna happen every time, but they always shit themselves.
And why don’t they put their names in the computer when they arrest 'em?
Of COURSE they’re gonna search these fuckers out.
I thought they went through all the motions for that particular reason (arrest, cuff, bring to processing, etc.).

How have they learned nothing after 5 or 6 rounds of the same exact failures?

Yeah when the face tattoo guy was checking him out on the computer I was just sitting going " well of course they have taken care of all this and made a fake computer page for him" and then Uhhh,no…yeah 6 seasons in and really not much has been learned…

As you said though,thr saving grace of this season is we don’t have to go through the unbearable back story’s and family footage of the participants…and least they nixed that particular trope…

HAHA!!! My reaction EXACTLY.
I was blown away. I seriously thought it was going to be, “Well, his arrest is shown here . . . possession of 3 grams meth, February 12, Jackson County, pleaded no contest . . . something still weird about the guy, keep an eye on him…”.

And the “Are you a plant?” scene just made me ill.
“Plant? What do you mean? What’s a plant? Are YOU a plant? Wait, what? I mean, NO, I’d never do that, Bro.”

And . . . . he’s finished.

Haha yeah pretty much the entire episode was a giant embarrassing shit show…

How many of them are actually going IN the jail? Was that even discussed? And is there actually any crossover explained between IN the jail and this outside recon work?

As the constant skeptic I wonder if they were left with so little usable material from the inside that they added this stupid outside Narcoland trailer part mission bullshit as an afterthought just to try and pad it out and salvage the season.

Only two episodes in and I’m already in full rage mode, haha. How fucking stupid is EVERYONE involved in this series?

I’ve been pondering some of the same questions…seems like they know they needed to shake up the format and make some major changes but really had no idea of how to even remotely achieve that…and now we are just thrown in to the middle of some incoherent mess…

Total clusterfuck.
And instead of throwing the franchise a life saver, they tossed an anvil at its head.
Maybe they didn’t show all the training this time because there wasn’t any, hahaha!
Budget was probably slashed like a motherfucker.
They’re like, “You’ve seen the show, right? Just don’t do all the same dumb shit that the other guys did.”

In fact . . . . now that I’m thinking out loud, what we are probably seeing is TWO (2) shows that were marked for death on an executive’s desk. They went full HAIL MARY and decided to combine the two and we ended up with this new piece of shit.

“Sir, I’m sorry, but we just don’t have the ratings to justify keeping Street Hawk and Small Wonder. We’re canceling them both.”

“WAIT!!! No, don’t! We’ll take 1/4 budget for both combined and we’ll just make Vicki the robot a crime fighting high-tech motorcycle rider and call it Small Hawk Street Wonder.”

Seriously, though, fuck this shit.
I’ll stick with it, of course, but I really feel exploited for even giving them my viewership, haha.

You probably aren’t to far off…this thing had zero cohesion and is just a choppily edited mess…I am curious what the ratings are for this…they have to he in decline…

One thing I didn’t really talk about yet, but is another “WTF?” angle is the stupid on-the-street “die a legend” bitch. Her schtick is already embarassingly inept and try-too-hard, but another more basic problem is that they seem to have her playing both roles/sides. In one scene she’s hanging out with the Porch Patrol and marching through the forest with the production crew to keep the trails safe or some bullshit. Then in the next she’s rubbin’ butts with the thugs, “Hey, Cool Druggie Dudes! Can y’all tell me where the cool druggies with the cool drugs hang out? I’m Jonesin’ for some drugs and need to shoot some weed pills into my veins pronto!”

Did they tell her to do this dumb shit or is she just freestylin’ and all over the fucking place? The show itself is a disconnected shitshow, but they can’t even get the participants to be consistent unto themselves.

Yes, I’m watching Episode 2 again.
Yes, I hate it, haha.

Hidden Cameras:

“Turn it on, hide it in the basket, and that’s it…”

Wait, you mean the basket right under the Super Nintendo and Blue Ray Player? The basket at the only location where anyone doing drugs would actually be fucking around and looking for stuff? That basket?

It reminds me of the episode of SIMPSONS when Homer hides his gun in the cookie jar.

NARCOLAND…

Yeah, it’s not very good. As already mentioned, it’s obvious they meant to kick some new life into the program, but they did it all wrong. We all liked the show because they were putting regular people into jail with real criminals. Adding this street section, and this sheriff section, means we’re only getting a third of the show we liked.

Gunnar, you’re right. They have her playing both sides and that’s just stupid. Moreover, I would think it would make it dangerous even.

My guess is they edit each episode to end on a cliffhanger to get people to stick with it. The only thing I’m currently interested in, is seeing this guy get busted by the group.

I think Charlie’s gonna get pulled out (or tap out) next week.
I am definitely interested in how it would play out if he does not get pulled.
Knowing he’s “a cop” they might just ostracize him and stay the fuck away, knowing they’re all on watch and it would be playing with fire to fuck with the guy too much.

I think the LAST jail would have been more dangerous (as we saw) than this one for Charlie just because of how the inmates were organized (the so-called “politics”). It is gonna be funny watching him get pulled.
He’s gonna hear his name called on the PA and be all, “Who? Me? What dis about? Oh, lawdhavemercy, I don’t know what’s going on. See y’all later!”

I looked at their site and saw that there are 6 participants.
So far we’ve met 4 . . . .

JAIL - Charlie
JAIL - Reporter Lady

STREET - Jackie “The Legend”
STREET - JockDude

I have zero confidence in all of the above. JockDude has yet to get engaged, but I’m pretty sure he’ll shit the bed too. So where will the next two be placed? Street? Jail? One in each?

I can’t believe what a poorly conceived clusterfuck of a plan this whole scheme is this season. I was just watching again and I’m seriously in disbelief.

Oh, this line was pretty funny . . . .

“There’s a lot of WALKERS. I call 'em ‘walkers’ because they paint their faces to hide all the scars on their faces.”

First off, how does painting your face make you a walker?
Second, is that really why?
This is actually something new to me if it is.
I just kinda thought they were weird Juggalo motherfuckers.
I also kind of wondered if they didn’t just orchestrate that.
There’s a rag tag army coming through the woods with assault rifles, flashlights, and news cameras and you’re just going to walk straight through the middle, shirtless and lookin’ like Shaggy 2 Dope? I know druggies do weird shit, but it just felt a bit off to me.

Oh, one more thing, this is maybe common slang amongst the cops now, but I crack up every time the narcs refer to their suspects as “DOPERS”. They sound like really uncool and out of touch old conservative dicks talking, haha.

Yeah, I just thought it was some Juggalo dude. A tweaker, perhaps, but Juggalos are mostly harmless.