"60 Days In" on A&E

Yeah, he’s a total cunt. It’s because he’s terrified.

Yeah, he’s a total cunt. It’s because he’s terrified.

Uggh, that is SOOO obvious, and I’m pissed at myself for not even realizing it at first. I seriously just thought he was fucking retarded or something, hahahaha. But yeah, you nailed it. He’s scared shitless and he wants out. And instead of tapping out properly, he’s trying to scream “I WIN, GAME OVER” on the first fucking day, hahhahaha!!!

He’s Robert 2.0.

Yeah, it’s pure panic. I just love his reaction to the Producers coming in. I guess he thought they were going to send in SWAT?

Hahaha hahaha Steve you dipshit…you got your wish,tough guy…

There is no way this show can continue much longer…

What I gathered from this episode:

Steve is the biggest loser to ever be on this show aside from that “youth pastor” guy from season 2 who bowed out before the season even started…

I can’t stand Abner…anyone who comes with the “I’m a man of God” shit,iinstantly loses me…and he has reverted back to being a convict…

The female pod is in total disarray and Blondie is pretty much the only one playing it cool…

The dough boy done fucked up…

The cop has taken over his pod,with ease…

None of these people in the male pods really want to fight…they all want to act tough and pose and be bad asses but they don’t really want to fight…not like in other seasons wen there was a contingent that ONLY wanted to fight…these guys mostly seem like they just wanna do their time and watch tv…

“It’s white tv day”

What I gathered from this episode:
Steve is the biggest loser to ever be on this show aside from that “youth pastor” guy from season 2 who bowed out before the season even started…

Total bitch.
And, yeah, at least he spent a day in there, hahaha.

I can’t stand Abner…anyone who comes with the “I’m a man of God” shit,iinstantly loses me…and he has reverted back to being a convict…

MMA Mormon McGee was cool, though.
I was really sad to see him tap out, though I think he actually was doing it with pure motive (despite me disagreeing with his decision).

The female pod is in total disarray and Blondie is pretty much the only one playing it cool…

Yeah, that’s been a big surprise.
I thought she was gonna shit the bed, but she’s a superstar. She can definitely go the distance if the other bimbos don’t completely fuck everything up for her.

The dough boy done fucked up…

What a retard.
And what a hypocritical shit bag too.

… “It shouldn’t be like this. Racism is wrong. Everyone should co-exist and work together. That’s what I believe and . . .”

2 hours later:
“What’s that? White TV day? Oh, shit! Hey, N***er, put on Sports Center!”

“Fuck that shit, Bro. No one wants to watch it!”

“Hey, Big Whitey, the uppity negroes won’t let me watch college basketball and they were mean to me.”

“Yeah, sucks to be you. And now they know you’re a little tattle tale bitch that goes crying to Daddy too. Good luck with that.”

The cop has taken over his pod,with ease…

The only real hero.
He’s awesome, and assuming everything doesn’t just completely go straight to Hell and sinks the Titanic in the first two weeks, that dude has White Mike potential to do a double shift (if he were so inclined, haha).

None of these people in the male pods really want to fight…they all want to act tough and pose and be bad asses but they don’t really want to fight…not like in other seasons wen there was a contingent that ONLY wanted to fight…these guys mostly seem like they just wanna do their time and watch tv…

Absolutely. And when they do have to fight “cuz dat da rulez” they almost roll their eyes and go through the motions as it’s a big fuckin’ chore.

I’m actually kinda impressed at how political they really are and their ability to mostly work shit out. There won’t be any race war from what I can see. They may as well be segregated by which sports teams or cars they like best.

Ironically, racial segregation seems to be the LEAST of any issues in the jail, and is more a matter of convenience and efficiency than anything else. I’ve yet to see anyone even exhibit outward displays of feelings or ideology, haha.

All that said, I also understand, of course, that jail is an always evolving scene and that while things look pretty chill at the moment, it was, perhaps, and could be at any time in the future, completely different, depending on who comes in and out and any other myriad of factors.

It’s really tragic that, at what LOOKS to be the most calm and survivable of settings compared to prior seasons, we have arguably the most incompetent group of participants.

I was really hoping we’d get the post-extraction sit-down/briefing with the LONE WOLF fuckface. I suspect we’ll get it eventually (and I know exactly how he’ll act) and I also suspect that the Sheriff and his team were too fucking aggravated to even talk to him right away.
So is he going to be sequestered in a motel room for the remaining 58 days now?

I really wish they’d just throw him in a box and let him wait it out, hahaha. What a douche. I’m really curious what undercover work that guy actually did.

And yeah . . . . I guess he thought when he found out ONE method of drug smuggling that he could call in an airstrike. Some F-14’s would fire missiles on one side of the jail and they’d ram a hole in the wall and send in 12 NAVY SEALS to pull him out.

I can’t really explain why at the moment, but I do think I hate him even more than the Season 1 turkey (Robert). I’m sure it has a lot to do with his implying that this was all in his wheelhouse and that he was a professional.

I think it was more a matter of him not being seen than being intentionally snubbed, but how funny was the promo clip where Doughboy is shouting, "Bible Study in 5 minutes and high-fivin’ and fist-bumpin’ all the honkies, but then his hand is just awkwardly hanging there because he ain’t gettin’ his pound? He looks like he’s trying WAAAAYYYYY too hard now, and I suspect as soon as someone is in the pod that actually wants to throw fists, Doughboy is gonna catch a few with his big dumb face.

Yeah, this season is nuts so far. The gang/politics shit is out of control. David is like #2 now! Crazy. Abner too, kinda.

And yeah, the girls are blowing it. They haven’t made any headway. Blondie is doing way better than I expected.

I was so happy they 86’d that cunt Steve.

I think it was more a matter of him not being seen than being intentionally snubbed, but how funny was the promo clip where Doughboy is shouting, "Bible Study in 5 minutes and high-fivin’ and fist-bumpin’ all the honkies, but then his hand is just awkwardly hanging there because he ain’t gettin’ his pound? He looks like he’s trying WAAAAYYYYY too hard now, and I suspect as soon as someone is in the pod that actually wants to throw fists, Doughboy is gonna catch a few with his big dumb face.

That was such a cringe fest!!! So awkward and clumsy…if that guy ever goes to prison he will be passed around like a joint at a Grateful Dead concert the second those cell bars close…

There is no way this show can continue much longer…

In its present form, no way.
It’s been the same package every time . . . put the cameras in, put on the guise of a “normal” prison-interview/ reality show with interviews (i.e. “Lockup” on MSNBC), put in 6 plants for a 60 day run. Put in about the same time, and removed around the same time.

A couple suggested mods . . . .

• 1 at a time for intake and extraction.
  • Don’t even let the volunteers know if others are in the program. Each person is responsible for his/her own shit and if s/he’s not ready to do it alone, they shouldn’t be in.
  • It has yet to be an issue, but I’d give each participant their own distress call, instead of risking 6 bitches all crying about hot coffee and shoulder pain one after the other, haha.
  • Better applicant selection. Select people based solely on their assessed survivability for the environment and NOT for their dumb back story or ability to see things from another perspective, blah blah blah. Less personal story, more focus on the mission.
  • Better training, especially on their back stories, haha.

Honestly, I don’t know why jails themselves don’t (and maybe they already do - who knows) just do this on their own and give every clown a briefing before and after, telling them the boards will look at their cooperation with favor and they can ease up charges, etc. then just make 'em all spill the fucking beans.

Also, it really seems that the cameras and mics, if properly put in place, pick up most of what we’d get anyway, haha. Are the plants even adding much value (aside from the TV aspect). Watching and listening (which can be done to some extent with technology) is already a big step up.

Whatever. I do agree that if you’re in a hard jail and suddenly 6 weirdoes show up talkin’ 'bout how they got popped for a DUI and are hoping to get out in 60 days and where the drugs at, yo?. . . uhhhh, yeah, good luck, hahhahaa.

The girls are going to blow it if they keep hanging out with each other. That seems like a big mistake to me.

Yes, the girls are absolutely going to blow it.
Even after the producer REMINDED them that they were warned not to clump together, they ratcheted that shit up higher with their whole, “Yo, we in dis together, we got yo back, yo!!!”

That said, Whitey McMAGA DID get shorted in his snack trade, hahahaha. She clearly agreed to receiving TWO sets of 4 snacks for the whole sandwich. “4 snacks now and 4 later”.
So, yeah, she got punked by Tweaky McJunky.
But I don’t think it would have really compromised her position all that much since everyone already hated the drug addict chick anyway. And yeah, on the grand scheme I think it was more harmful than good that the bitches stomped her down.

That shaky mouse would have told Barbie ANYTHING because she was the only one giving her any compassion at all, haha. But, nah, let’s just shit on her and make sure EVERYONE kicks the skell when she’s down, hahaha.

Whitey McMAGA! Hahahahahaha!

BIBLE STUDY STARTS IN 5 MINUTES!!!

Sorry, I don’t have anything new to add.
I’m just excited about getting a new episode tonight.
I fucking love this show.
I really do hope they do an interview with that sack of shit, Steve. I wonder if he’ll even show up at the post-season reunion. I want to hear everyone rip his booty open. Can you imagine how pissed you’d be if you were one of the participants and you find out that this fuckface was threatening to blow the whistle mid-operation? I’d lose my shit.

Have the day off and am about to watch it now!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I feel sorry for Mark.
At least he’s honest about not knowing what the fuck he’s doing. But damn, it is painful to watch.

I wonder if he took a roll call at the bible study.

The only other comment I’m going to make right now is . . . holy fucking Hell!!! Jazmyn is a goddamned DEVIL!!! Fucking garbage of the highest order. I really hope someone chokes her.

It was a good ep. Abner is annoying, but damn he dug in quick.

I really, really hope they don’t screw up the reunion show this year. They need to film it after the eps have aired.

It was a good ep. Abner is annoying, but damn he dug in quick.

Yeah, hahaha!!! I liked when he interrogated the shit outta that thieving dope. That dude really does have a problem. One day in jail and he’s already stolen TWO sodas from a gang leader, hahaha. And pretty nonchalant too. Homie just grabs a soda out of the dude’s footlocker and sits down to drink it like he just finished an honest day’s construction work or something, hahaha.

Abner is pretty interesting to watch, even if he is annoying. I realize they intentionally edit the previews to misdirect us, but it LOOKED/SOUNDED like Abner was calling shots for some dude to get beat the fuck down. He really does seem to enjoy his new role as “gangland royalty” a little too much to be healthy. He’s close to becoming this season’s Kurtz. The horror, the horror.

I really, really hope they don’t screw up the reunion show this year. They need to film it after the eps have aired.

Totally. They need to all see what everyone else sees before they go to the mat. I want them to see EXACTLY what went down with Steve.

Kinda impressive, actually, that they’re (I think) a few weeks in and other than Lone Wolf McTwat, all the normal participants are still hanging in there.