"60 Days In" on A&E

Wait,didn’t he eventually cave and take the bedding from Rocker??

Oh, shit, is that what happened?
I thought he waited it out.
If he took the bedding from Rocker (especially if he did so without establishing a completed “trade”) I think he’s a fucking idiot. But either way, I think he’s stupid for taking his own sheets back as a “favor” from the guy that probably jacked 'em.

I felt the exact same way about the Latin King guy…the guy is already just trying way to hard…

Yeah, I’d have expected a veteran to be a lot more chill.

The blonde chick is the least exciting part of the show(although we have yet to see some of the other participants in action)…I’ve known some people like her…she is the type where it wouldn’t matter if you knew her for 30 years,she would throw you under the bus and rat you out to the cops in the blink of an eye…

That one is just aggravating on every angle and a selection that just makes us roll our eyes and see it as calculated TV casting as opposed to smart vetting of qualified personnel.

What’s the over/under on how many times we are gonna have to hear her mention that she is right wing,pro-cop etc…?

What’s the over/under on how many times we are gonna have to hear her mention that she is right wing,pro-cop etc…?

I suspect after trying to acclimate to her new home she’ll drop that front pretty quickly.

That being said, she’s also my top pick for an early tap-out.

Yeah, I’d bet she’s one of those “jail is too nice for criminals” types.

Yeah, I’d bet she’s one of those “jail is too nice for criminals” types.

She did voice such sentiments, hahaha.
It really is like lazy character acting.

“Okay, you’re the uppity bitch that has no compassion for people from other walks of life and thinks you know everything there is to know about everything and your job is to be a judgmental cunt and look down on everyone and speak as if you have all the answers. Then maybe we’ll play a little story arc where you have a grand awakening and make a profound statement about them actually being humans like you with families and such and how maybe you were coming from a place of ignorance and are now able to empathize with people that maybe got dealt a different hand in life. Sound good?”

I just hope Blondie doesn’t double down and end up being ROBERT2 (that fuckhead from the first season).

She did voice such sentiments, hahaha.

Did she? Hahaha! I had a bit of a buzz when I watched this ep, so I must’ve missed that somehow. I kept waiting for her to say it all ep 1. I just knew it.

[reply]She did voice such sentiments, hahaha.

Did she? Hahaha! I had a bit of a buzz when I watched this ep, so I must’ve missed that somehow. I kept waiting for her to say it all ep 1. I just knew it.[/reply]

Yeah, I don’t remember the exact quote, as I kinda zone out on the back story shit too.

I hope she leaves with her tail between her legs…

I hope she leaves with her tail between her legs…

Indeed.

However, nothing will be as satisfying as when Mancow got waterboarded.

[reply]I hope she leaves with her tail between her legs…

Indeed.

However, nothing will be as satisfying as when Mancow got waterboarded.[/reply]
too bad that little bitch Sean Hannity wouldn’t do it.

HAHAHAHA!!! Mad respect to Mancow for doing it and then being honest afterwards.

It’s been a long time since I watched it, but I remember that Mancow stunt. He was so adamant that it was no big deal and then after like 10 seconds or however long they waterboarded him he was very clear, “THAT IS TORTURE!!! YES, IT IS TORTURE!!!”

The reason that Robert asshole was so despised (and always will be) was that he strutted like a peacock BEFORE going in on the first round of 60-Days, quickly shit the bed and ran for cover, then punked out and faked illness to escape the rest of his term, and STILL wouldn’t just cop to it. Fuck, I have nothing to do with the show, the prisons, law enforcement or anything even remotely related, but I just burned with hatred for that piece of shit (still kinda do, I guess, hahaha).

Looking forward to tonight. I forgot it was on until I saw this thread.

Yeah, he lasted like 2 seconds. It still cracks me up.

Edit:

I just watched that clip again. The military guy says the average person can last 14 seconds. Mancow predicted he could do 30 seconds or more. He lasted 6.

I absolutely respect him for admitting it.

Fuck, tonight’s episode was aggravating as fuck. That wannabe MVP secret mofo is such an idiot. Did they even brief him? Why was he surprised that the camera crew came in to tag him? Did he think they were gonna drive a tank through the wall for him? And why did he freak out and think it so immediate just because he found out one drug smuggling method? Yeah, ya dumb fuck. There are drugs in the jail. They want you in 60 days to learn as much as you can.

He was acting like he just solved everything and they could end the program and throw him a parade.

“Hey I remember you…you stole my pig and my bike”…

And that was the moment that the poor doughy white boy shit his fucking pants on camera hahaaha…I laughed my balls off at that part…that dude is so fucked…what an easy mark…

Don’t even get me started of tough guy ,Steve

Fuck just got called back to work…to be continued…

How did Rocker get to be the shot caller? That fight with that meth head was pathetic…

The blondie chick and the black cop are actually playing it the coolest so far…the black chick is acting like a fucking idiot and the Puerto Rican chick is eating up the adulation and people calling her uh hum er, beautiful(boy,jail can make people really hard up haha)…

Did I mention how much I hate Steve? What a total douche of human being…

How did Rocker get to be the shot caller? That fight with that meth head was pathetic…

I was kinda on edge for that one.
I mean, I honestly thought that Methy McGee was just gonna get straight dismembered. And it looks like they just slapped each other a bit and then walked out.
I don’t know what Rocker’s crying about David was. Does he demand that everyone follow him and be on standby anytime there’s a tickle fight with someone?

And, yeah, I’m thinking Rocker could definitely be replaced by someone harder if he got thrown off his game by a low-rent tweaker. I was surprised the tweaker was the one who WANTED to fight, apparently, hahaha. I guess now I see why. He wasn’t in any real danger and if anything, it showed how full of shit Rocker is.

The blondie chick and the black cop are actually playing it the coolest so far…the black chick is acting like a fucking idiot and the Puerto Rican chick is eating up the adulation and people calling her uh hum er, beautiful(boy,jail can make people really hard up haha)…

Agreed on all fronts.
Blondie really surprised me.
And Ms. Blackie was horrible. Oh, wow, you don’t like the food? Well, if that’s the worst of your problems, fucking count your blessings. And just tossing your tray like that is both stupid and disrespectful. Motherfuckers stab each other for food. It’s literally one of the only means of currency. Offer your shit to someone who isn’t a bitch like you. Or better yet, see if anyone wants to trade for literally anything.

And three “strangers” in a quiet-as-fuck dining hall of strangers all on edge and looking over their shoulders . . . . they just all sit down at the same table and carry on like a loud high school reunion. Jesus! They should have just marched in wearing “60 Days In” Promotional T-shirts instead. It would have been just as subtle.

Fucking morons.

Did I mention how much I hate Steve? What a total douche of human being…

Yeah, I’m having trouble even processing that one.
It made me so fucking angry.
It’s like some fucking moron playing poker for the first time.
“I GOT AN ACE!!! I WIN!!! GAME OVER!!!”

I really hope he gets stabbed.
In the face.
With something rusty and covered in dookie.

It’s just a fun show to root for or against people.

60 Days In promotional shirts hahahahahahaha

I just don’t get why Deep Cover Steve was so fucking urgent. He discovered ONE fucking method of smuggling in some fucking shitty acid or something and he’s screaming for extraction like he discovered a dirty bomb dipped in anthrax. Oh, and they even sent in the extraction team and he just made things more awkward by refusing help and then making them pass a note to him, hahaha.

“If y’all don’t get me outta here in 10 minutes I’m gonna blow this whole thing open!!!”

What the fuck? Also, no, you’re fucking NOT, Asshole.
What, you gonna stand up and announce that you’re a plant spying on everyone and figured out their drug smuggling operations? You ain’t doin’ shit. Fuck you, Pussy!

He really is strutting around like he solved everything wrong with the prison(s) already. The name of the show is literally SIXTY DAYS IN, Bro. Not 60 minutes. Sit the fuck down and see if maybe you can finish your term having given the Sheriff more than just “Dey puttin’ acid on da envelopes, OMG!!!”