"60 Days In" on A&E

Oh and Matt came back for his post-release meeting with the warden and was wearing the weakest sweater I have ever seen…I fully take back any praise for this guy that I ever proclaimed…fucking Mormon douche…

This was one of my favorite episodes of the series for a multitude of reasons…hurry up and watch it you pansies!!

Watched it! Loved it! And, yes, agreed!

Matt sucks shit.
Fuck that guy.
Lamest tapout ever.
Don’t worry about your fruitcake son. He’s doin’ fine.

The million dollar question is . . .
“HAS ANGELE TOLD GABRIELLE?”

And I’m thinking yes.

Yeah who knew Matt’s sissy son would end up being was cooler and tougher than Matt…

Do you think Angele told Gabrielle that she’s a plant?
If I had to put money on it right now, I’d say “no”. But it won’t surprise me if she did/does.

When it comes time for debriefing and post-project reunion/review, I think she is gonna get absolutely BBQ’d by the Colonel Adjer/ Warden, etc.

It is funny how Stephanie hates her now. Stephanie was trying to act like she’s mad because Angele “crossed over” and went full inmate instead of keeping her eyes on the goal, but the obvious truth is Steph is just pissed off because Angele is popular, hahahaha.

I’m REALLY looking forward to the conclusion/reunion stuff for this season.

As one who majored in Sociology in college and took Criminology classes and studied all that “Stanford Prison Experiment” stuff and the like . . . I find it REALLY interesting to see this all go down. It’s not just about learning the inside of the system but seeing how quickly a person changes into something else because of the environment . . . . even when they went in with full knowledge and instruction. Crazy shit.

I like to THINK that I’d do “okay” if forced into such a scene (forced because I would definitely not sign up for that gig, hahaha) just by laying low, being respectful, and minding my own business (as the Mormon kid has MOSTLY done) but so much of it is luck of the draw.

If I pulled a bad card for my cellmate or there happens to be a shitty bully ass pod boss . . . fuck, all bets are off.
SURE WOULD LIKE SOME HOT COFFEE UP IN HERE!!!
HOT COFFEE, RIGHT FUCKING NOW, Y’ALL!!!

I don’t think she’s told her, but she’s definitely enjoying the attention it gets here. The Producers are probably going nuts.

And I agree, the interview with the warden and whatever reunion show is going to be nuts. She has definitely dug a hole. But, if you remember last season, they did the reunion show before the series aired so the other participants weren’t privy to all the side interviews and shit talking that was going on. Hopefully, they’ve reconsidered the process since then.

Also, I don’t know why all the other girls are surprised that she’s moving so fast with Gabrielle. It reminds me of a joke I heard on Curb Your Enthusiasm:

What does a lesbian bring on a second date?
A moving truck.

And I agree, the interview with the warden and whatever reunion show is going to be nuts. She has definitely dug a hole. But, if you remember last season, they did the reunion show before the series aired so the other participants weren’t privy to all the side interviews and shit talking that was going on. Hopefully, they’ve reconsidered the process since then.

Ahhhhh, shit. I’d totally spaced on that. Thanks.
YES, I DO hope they reformat it and they get to see the show BEFORE the reunion. Otherwise, it’s pretty shitty because you can just be cool and chill thinking some bitch had your back and then go home to watch it and find out you were completely sold down the river, hahaha.

Also, I don’t know why all the other girls are surprised that she’s moving so fast with Gabrielle. It reminds me of a joke I heard on Curb Your Enthusiasm:

What does a lesbian bring on a second date?
A moving truck.

Yeah, and lesbian clichés aside, emotional experiences must be way magnified in the joint. I mean, you are in a shitty place, eating shitty food, smelling everyone’s farts and hoping you don’t get stabbed and . . . . . oh, Goddamn, a deep emotional connection and we can sorta escape this shitty reality we’re in . . .

It’s interesting.
Aside from MAYBE the dumb bitch that stayed like one day and said, “Fuck it, this shit is ghetto!” Angele is definitely gonna catch it the hardest from crew and cast. I can’t wait. That said, I can’t help but love the crazy little bulldyke, hahaha. I just love how they threw her in jail and she’s absolutely in paradise, hahahaha.

Yeah, she’s great. She’s definitely taken it to another level.

Fuck.
What a dumbass.
Fuck that.
Homegirl just flushed her goddamned brain down the fucking toilet and fucked everyone.

She got all defensive and acted like a total twat too. I’m really let down by her. Very disappointing. I thought when they dropped the bomb on her that she’d at least be contrite and remorseful, but . . . holy shit, this is just gross. And she’s still totally in denial. Fuck her. She’s a goddamned idiot.

Uggh, she’s gonna really lose her mind being sequestered, hahaha.

Oh, and I never knew that the men’s and women’s facilities were 20 miles from each other. I guess I always just assumed they were next to each other, haha.

Oh, fuck. I was just going to put my bid on Gabby cracking after 3-4 days of not hearing from Angele . . . . nope. More like 3-4 minutes, hahahahaha!!!

HOLY SHIT!!! What a fucking ending!!!
The promo for next week was intense!!!

Yeah, she really fucked up. Blew the whole thing. And yeah, it was less than 24 hours before Gabby started telling everybody. I can only imagine the panic Stephanie is feeling. Fucking crazy.

We’ll see how this all goes down next week. Damn.

The camera captures and editing were pretty good on this last episode. Angele was so fucking stupid and cocky and just such a naive moron . . . “I know she won’t tell. Because I know, okay? Look I never even said the name of the show. Gabby is in love with me, she won’t say anything.”

“Well, you should know that Gabby already DID tell, and now EVERYONE knows.” [Angele’s face just melts from cocky love-stoned dipshit to one of exploded reality.]

I really hate her now.
I was a huge fan, but this shit is so fucking dumb and her inability to see the fucking obvious or take ANY responsibility for the danger she put everyone in and how she completely destroyed the entire program is so maddening.

Yeah, her face at that moment. She tried that “I don’t believe that” shit for about 3 seconds until the lady officer said “We have it on video”. . .the look on her face.

It was funny when they told Angele that they were ending her participation and pulling her. 30 seconds later she’s like, “So I can go back in now?” Angele was devastated when she realized that she would not be going back in, haha.

Just finally watched latest episode…gotta echo what you guys are saying…Angele really choked,man…fucked up the whole program…she was so fucking sure that Gaby wasn’t gonna talk…WRONG!!..what a dipshit…

I’m really curious now to see the reunion post-program meet up. With some time and self-analysis I hope she comes back with some serious shame and contrition. I mean, I don’t know how she couldn’t. Something like “Wow, I’m really embarrassed that I fell so hard and totally lost sight of everything and made such horrible choices putting everyone in danger and ruining the entire program” would be a great start. If not, I really wonder how she made it past whatever screening, interviews, and analyses needed to get selected.

Angele is gonna get a tongue-lashing…and I’m not talking about the kind she prefers…

I’ll see myself to the door…

Just watched the latest episode…dude,Angele is gonna get absolutely scorched in that after-show…

The warden made a Black Sabbath reference…didn’t expect that…

The warden made a Black Sabbath reference…didn’t expect that…

Fucking highlight of the series. Colonel Adger just gets cooler every day, hahaha. I literally stopped the show and rewound it so I could video that part it with my phone.

“You’re familiar with Black Sabbath, aren’t you?”

“Uhhh, rock band?”

“Yeah! They wrote a song called ‘IRON MAN’! That song’s about you, Dude!”

“Oh.”

Just finished. Good episode. Angele is so fucking selfish. And judging by the reunion previews, it doesn’t look like she learned anything.

Can’t wait until she has to admit that her and Gabby didn’t work out. Heh.