"60 Days In" on A&E

Angele is so fucking selfish. And judging by the reunion previews, it doesn’t look like she learned anything.

Yeah, I thought with a little time and after shit would inevitably fall apart with Gabby, that she’d finally wake the fuck up and be remorseful for her shitty self-absorbed and careless bullshit.

Can’t wait until she has to admit that her and Gabby didn’t work out. Heh.

Was there any mention of it in the previews/promos, or you’re just stating the obviously inevitable?

No mention, just speculating.

No mention, just speculating.

Yeah, if I can make a wager behind your bet, I’m gonna back you up with a million dollars, haha. Nah, fuck it. A billion.

Please note: Beyond next Thursday’s reunion episode, my DVR has an episode listed for the following Monday, March 26. Episode is called “6 Months Later: Where Are They Now?”. Description says “Catching up with the series’ most controversial group of participants six months after the Season 4 program at the Fulton County Jail ends”.

This could be the real reunion. Where they catch up with participants after they’ve seen the show.

Yeah I noticed that on my dvr also…the six month thing will probably be where the real juicy stuff will be revealed…

Oooohhh!!! Thanks for the heads up! I’m gonna double check my machine to make sure I’m set to catch it.

No, A & E channel.

Did you guys see the latest episode yet? Oh man you are going to love it!!..90 min of just ripping the shit out of Angele…some other good stuff too…I won’t spoil anything in case you haven’t checked it yet but yeah,way entertaining…

They actually don’t spend the whole time ripping Angele but when they do they rip her good…it was my favorite part of the episode…it was also good seeing that twat Stephanie get her comeuppance…

Just watched it! Great stuff.
When both the host and the warden called a Stephanie a sociopath — HAHAHA! Fucking gold.

Stephanie sucks so much…they were dressing her down pretty well…they basically forced an apology out of her…obvious how insincere it was…

forced an apology out of her…obvious how insincere it was…

It took fucking forever, hahaha.

“Yeah, yeah, fine. Like I told ya, I owe ya an apology. I admitted that.”
“And?”
“And what? I just told ya I owed you an apology.”
“So . . . are you going to apologize?”
“I just told ya.”
“Jesus Christ, we’ll just fucking wait here.”

Hahaha totally…Jacklyn went all street on her too…all fucking Liam Neeson on her ass!!!

“I’m gonna find you”

Hahaha totally…Jacklyn went all street on her too…all fucking Liam Neeson on her ass!!!

“I’m gonna find you”

That was hilarious. I thought the host or Adger was gonna cut her off but they just held back, thinking to themselves, “Yeah, find that bitch and cut her like grass!”

Finally got around to watching the reunion. For the life of me, I don’t get why they film these prior to air. Plenty of shows can turn around an episode in a week.

That said, this one was far better than the previous ones. But again, that’s due to the cast and cast-caused drama.

Stephanie got hers pretty good. Angele didn’t get enough.

“Where Are They Now?”. I wish they went deeper on their follow ups. That was pretty tasty when Angele met Gabby’s brother, haha!!!

Yeah, just finished up these eps.

Color me shocked that Angele and Gabrielle aren’t together anymore!!!

Uh, yeah.

Brother was awesome.

“Yeah, she played you.”

“Oh, really?”

“Yeah, that’s what she does. She’s a criminal and a drug addict.”

“Oh.”

I wonder if they’ll be able to pull this show off ever again.

Seems doubtful.

I wonder if they’ll be able to pull this show off ever again.

Seems doubtful.

I was thinking the same thing…I just kind of assumed this would be the final season but then I heard one of the participants say something about “future seasons” on that roundtable episode…do who knows…I still haven’t seen the 6 months after thing…