"60 Days In" on A&E

Sometimes I think I’d like being a teacher . . . but then I hear stuff and just think I’d get fired the first day for choking a kid and making him eat chalk.

HAHAHA It rarely gets to that level, but man, some days… some days (Maybe once or twice a year) oh yea, I’d like to write “dumbshit asshole” on some kid’s face for acting (or maybe theyre not acting) extra dumb. I figure a little advertising would be an excellent deterrent for other kids thinking intentional stupidity/disruption/non learning is a good path to follow.

BTW, nobody uses chalk anymore. it’s all white boards and dry erase markers. So, you’d be in the clear from force feeding chalk! [:)]. You definitely need a sense of humor to teach kids, especially high school kids and since you have that in spades you’d probably have no trouble being a teacher, as long as you know your subject matter anyway.

It’s not all just assholes guys though. The sexuality is so out there with the girls, it’s almost unbelievable. I don’t flinch any time I see in the news some teacher getting busted for fucking their students. Chances are the students came on to their teachers. And these weak fucking people let a child destroy their lives. We actually had a long term sub get arrested and charged with fucking one of his students. She was 18 so he thought it would be ok. But they arrested his ass and he spent a few months in the clink, I’m not sure if the charges were dropped or not but still a few months in jail AND being fired from a school AND never working for a school again AND having to explain to a prospective employer why you don’t work for the school anymore!!! FUCK THAT!!! no pair of tits or 5 second orgasm is worth that.

I make a point not to touch any students. no pats on the head or their back or high fives. If I have to make contact it’s a fist bump and even then I try to get out of that. I’ve got one student who picked up on that I don’t touch and at the beginning of the year she would try to give me hugs, and I would back the fuck up and say “NO way. we don’t touch.” So, then she thought it would be fun to refer to me as “My love” and she’d do it in class. So, that got squashed immediately. So, then a few weeks later she started calling me “Mi Amor” which, again, got quashed. But since October she’s been bringing all of these things back when she thinks she can get away with it.

Yesterday I was standing at the door telling kids what they needed for class, and she came up like she was going to ask a question but then hugged me and would not let go. It wasn’t just a hug either she was full on pushing her tits into my chest. I actually had to put hands on her to get her off of me. Thankfully it happened in the hall during passing period in front of students, the cameras and other teachers. That was the most bold she’d been all year, as far as her out of bounds behavior, and really took me off guard.

When I was in high school I don’t know any student that would ever do anything like that to a teacher. But shit like this is common place now it seems. I played it off like a joke because we had the whole rest of the period to go but at the end of the period I and another teacher broke it down to her that she is absolutely not allowed to touch and certainly not in the manner that she did. She tried to touch that others teacher’s face at that point (a woman btw). That teacher said “Don’t touch my face! That’s why you’re here after class! Stop touching!” The student tried to play the "WHHHHAAAAAAAA? I just like you, not like THAT obviously, but I like you, and she turns to me and says “I think you’re nice and funny and smart and I’m happy you’re my teacher.” (I’m in no way embellishing any of this BTW, that was her quote!) So, Yea the other teacher and I, I think, made it clear it’s inappropriate. I’m sure it won’t be the end of it but hopefully it will stop for a while again.

It’s not too different in a lot of ways from when I was that age, though… as much as society loves to stroke its boner for the “college student out on their own learning and becoming mature” trope, I’ve never seen it even remotely approach truth. People in that “about to graduate high school/just graduated high school/about to start college/been going to college for a little while” phase of early adulthood are invariably the most bottom-of-the-barrel, shit-stupid, incompetent wastes of space I’ve ever met, without fail, and I don’t think you can entirely blame cell phones and social media and so on, but looking at how high schools are running now even in the years since I’ve been gone, it’s not hard to see where it contributes.

…four days later, college student hospitalized for eating a Tide pod. Lol. If it’s a mental health matter that’s one thing, but my money says it was part of that nutty “Tide pod challenge” fad, it’s a much more likely reason a college student would do something like that in my experience. And if that’s the case, I have no sympathy whatsoever and wish them only the worst.

Tide pod? You mean like in clothes washing detergent. Why would he/she do that? Seems stupid.

This indeed, is a thing. Idiocracy.

[reply]Tide pod? You mean like in clothes washing detergent. Why would he/she do that? Seems stupid.

This indeed, is a thing. Idiocracy.[/reply]
I hate how they try to polish this shit up by calling it a “challenge.” "ice bucket challenge, A4 Paper challenge, etc… Challenge’s have some level of skill or luck involved which makes them… challenging. These stupid things are just plane old dares. “I dare you to stick poison in your mouth.” nothing “challenging” about that.

Anyone still watching this? See the recent episode? I was wishing Matt would have lost his shit and finally used his UFC fighting experience…

Yeah, I’m still watching. Episodes are hit or miss, but last night’s was pretty good.

The girls’ pod cracks me up. Stephanie (I think that’s her name) the black girl is ALL IN. “Fuck yeah, I’m doing whippits!!! Sure, I’ll make 'em for ya! Let’s do this shit! ‘Sup with that stupid cracker not gettin’ high with us anyway?”

Then the honky (Jacklyn, I think – I hope I don’t have the names flipped) just annoys the shit outta me. I don’t know why I’m so bothered by her stupid fucking pink dye operation but I hate her so much. And she’s always being an annoying brat with her self-righteous bullshit. I hope she gets her ass whipped.

Matt the Mormon is rad. I totally wanna see him go Tank Abbott on some motherfucker and just make him scream.

Especially that punk ass weirdo that was his celly and ratted on him for peeing in a cup. Fucking punk bitch. Almost kills Matt with his toxic farts and then cries to the guards when Matt uses a cup to discreetly pee. Fuck that guy.

Oh, how about the black “comedian” dude? He’s coming in waaaaaaayyyy too hot with his showboat bullshit and camera-whoring. I definitely want to see him get snapped.

This weeks episode ends with some cunnilingus!!!

This weeks episode ends with some cunnilingus!!!

For who?
the plant or one of the inmates

The plant with one of the inmates…

Fuck yes!!! I haven’t watched it yet, but Angele rules! She’s a fucking rockstar in there and never wants to leave, haha!!!

The plant with one of the inmates…

So the plant is going down on the inmate?

[reply]The plant with one of the inmates…

So the plant is going down on the inmate?[/reply]

Indeed,sir…

In my next life I wanna be a STUD in a women’s prison.

In my next life I wanna be a STUD in a women’s prison.

Hahahaha…

I’m still waiting for Matt the Mormon to lose his shit…

Yeah, good ep. This cast, more than any of the past, is really getting into their roles.

Angele is really into it, obviously. She is eating up all the attention. Pun absolutely intended.

Angele and Gabrielle . . . yeah, I’d watch that movie.
“Makin’ a tent”. Hahahaha!!!

This episode was awesome!!!

“I don’t know why they think I’m gay”. Ummm, because JUST FUCKING LOOK AT YOURSELF, SISSY!!! “Is it because I have a PINK phone?” said no straight man EVER.

“Buchi” is just begging to be murdered. Such a fucking dipshit. Does he even know what the fuck he’s saying? “All lives matter” – first off, you’re in prison where NONE of your shit ass lives matter to anyone. Second, while a beautiful concept on surface level, “ALL lives matter” was a butthurt-honky-backlash to
the BLM stuff, so there is typically a bit of racist implication attached to it by those that know the history. Shouting that shit in a jail . . . fucking deathwish. And his constant shitty calculated moves “now Ima act crazy to throw 'em off, yo!” NO ONE FALLS FOR YOUR SHIT, SON!!! And no one cares that you were on the wrestling team in high school. I’m gonna take a wild guess that you didn’t get that gold covered trophy whilst defending against 12 hopped up gangstas kicking and punching the ever living shit outta you.

I wanna see Matt fight so bad, though! And I’d REALLY love for him to tear apart Tebow in front of all the bitchy little gangstas.

Buchi and Jacki are both unbearable…

Yeah, second only to Robert from Season 1, I think Buchi is my most hated motherfucker. Oh, fuck, no, I just remembered that pussy bitch from last season that tapped out in the hotel the night before. Gerson, I think was his name. Fuck him a million times. In fact, I might even hate him more than Robert.

MATT is obviously the top dog from this new set of the dudes. He’s cool as shit. And our legacy, WHITE MIKE . . . that dude is fucking untouchable.

Hopefully Buchi gets jumped when Matt is locked in his cell or in Medical or something. I don’t want him feeling obligated to help him, hahahhaa.