"60 Days In" on A&E

Dude that sewage over flow was fucking heinous…talk about adding stress to an already unbearable scenario…that whole episode just made me feel ill…

Yeah, just horrendous.
The only comic relief for me was when Sheri in F-Pod goes, “I’ll plug the leak!” and puts a Maxi-Pad over the drain hole with the sewage coming up. I was shaking my head because it was such a “doomed to fail” woman fix for the problem . . . . . but then I kind of had to choked on it as it sort of worked and they all celebrated, hahaha!!!

The men’s relocation area is just brutal. It’s like the apocalyptic nightmare that was the Superdome’s relief center during KATRINA 2005.

And when motherfuckers start talking about rioting and throwing chairs . . . . dude, that is some terrifying stuff.

And how about the girl that everyone thinks is a snitch . . . . who got thrown in with all the wolves who she supposedly ratted on?

Sheri is definitely second-guessing her decision to fly a kit to the guards, hahaha!!! What an idiot.

FYI: They are doing another season of this show. A jail in Atlanta this time. Starts on Thursday night.

Yeah I’ve got the dvr ready to go…I watched a 5 min preview for it the other day…looks like it will be the most hardcore season yet.

Yep. DVR ready.

I’ve not seen any of the promos for it yet, but I’m stoked. I love this show. And while I’m not exactly engaged in activities that would get me a stay at such luxurious facilities, it is a bit of a wake up for me each time. Like, whoa, shit! Yeah, I think I’ll try not to commit any
felonies this month.

DAMN! I just watched the 3 minute teaser for the new season. It does look insane. And it’s really sketchy now that 60 Days has already aired and all the inmates are on high alert for new moles. If that Robert shithead from Phase 1 tried to pull his bullshit in this Phase he would be straight killed. No way he’d get out alive . . . or at least with a brutal beating and buttfucking.

Well,I just watched the 1st ep of the new season…they definitely upped the ante this time around by filming in Fulton County…long known to be one of the more hellish jails in the US…as per usual for an opening episode most of it was spent on introducing the participants but all the previews point to this surely being the most hardcore of the three seasons…and will once again prove what we have long known:the system is not only broken but shattered in to a trillion pieces…

“Someone smells like pee in here!”

“Someone smells like pee in here!”

Hahaha…one of several good quotes…

I wasn’t paying attention to the back stories or anything but, damn, it didn’t take any time at all to crack that Gerson freak. I saw him in training and wondered how the fuck he even got selected. It was no surprise to see him tap out like a bitch before shit even got started.

“Average response time is 35 seconds . . . so you’re gonna have to fight for 35 seconds.”

That was heavy. Those are some LONG 35 seconds. Count to 35 and figure you’re getting punched, kicked, stabbed, kneed . . . by 1-6 dudes, who are probably striking 2-3 blows per second. You’re gonna be fucking hamburger.

Hahaha yeah I totally meant to comment on the Gerson dude,or whatever he was…my first thought was exactly that: how did this fucker even get picked…maybe they wanted an obvious mark…that guy wouldn’t have lasted 3 seconds much less 35 seconds…and I know you shouldn’t underestimate anyone but C’MON!!!

When I saw him in training and heard him talk I thought maybe he was chosen because he was a raging flamer and would get some different perspective as the obviously gay dude, but I still had him pegged as someone who was going to have it very rough. I put those doubts kind of aside, though, as (like I said, I hadn’t paid attention to any of the back stories) I thought maybe there was something about him that I didn’t know . . . . like he was actually some badass Green Beret Ninja combat motherfucker but all sly and concealed like . . . . . but no. He was just a regular fucking sissy.

Trying to watch again . . . that Gerson dude is a “youth mentor” . . . . so yeah, basically a clueless dick, and maybe a pedophile, haha. Get lost, Pussy!

Hahaha my thoughts exactly…“Youth pastor”?..man,Iget the fuck outta here…

Funny he tapped out so quick. And yeah, he would’ve taken a lot shit probably.

Did Gerson even get to the cells?
I see everyone in training, then they’re doing intake/booking of the inmates . . . and next thing I know, dude is in his hotel room begging for mercy.

I mean, I think we’ve had a few tap out after a day or two, but . . . . . this was pretty embarrassing.

I hope they do a proper catch up with him after the series. I want the full story.

No, he didn’t even make it in. He was still in the hotel.

Maybe the producers will talk that little pansy in to staying…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! He’s like the goddamned sissy kid crying about summer camp before even getting out of the car.

Fucking Hell . . . . I guess I just thought he was a done deal, but, yeah, I do hope they talk him into staying . . . and I hope he gets a 35 second bull ride, hahhahaa!!!

Certainly there were other preliminary screenings, interviews, briefings . . . as well as the chance to do some of your own due diligence.

I mean, it’s one thing if he just got blindsided, like an episode of FEAR FACTOR and was told, “Oh, by the way, tomorrow we’re going to put you in jail, cool?” But that is certainly not how it went down.

Can’t wait for this phase to get under way. Looks like one participant is going to actually ASK to have his/her term extended. And another committed a crime and got sentenced? Fucking nuts.

Bull ride hahaha…well if he stays or goes it will be embarrassing regardless…