"60 Days In" on A&E

I assume you guys are talking about Phase One (Season 1). I missed that one. I’m watching S2 (aka Phase Two).

Shit is crazy. I think I’d be pretty good at this.

I assume you guys are talking about Phase One (Season 1). I missed that one. I’m watching S2 (aka Phase Two).

yeah season 1. The guy was a total plant. Theres no way the sheriff would have let that guy go in there. He was the hook to watch the show. That guy also isn’t a teacher. no record of a teaching cert in Philly where he claims to be.

[reply]I assume you guys are talking about Phase One (Season 1). I missed that one. I’m watching S2 (aka Phase Two).

yeah season 1. The guy was a total plant. Theres no way the sheriff would have let that guy go in there. He was the hook to watch the show. That guy also isn’t a teacher. no record of a teaching cert in Philly where he claims to be.[/reply]

The teaching thing actually gets clarified in a later “aftermath/ checkup” episode . . . . he most certainly is NOT an actual teacher for any actual K-12 school or university or anything . . . . he does some shitty volunteer art classes and shit gets even creepier when they show him in his natural environment. There’s a major pedo-vibe coming off the dude.

[reply][reply]I assume you guys are talking about Phase One (Season 1). I missed that one. I’m watching S2 (aka Phase Two).

yeah season 1. The guy was a total plant. Theres no way the sheriff would have let that guy go in there. He was the hook to watch the show. That guy also isn’t a teacher. no record of a teaching cert in Philly where he claims to be.[/reply]

The teaching thing actually gets clarified in a later “aftermath/ checkup” episode . . . . he most certainly is NOT an actual teacher for any actual K-12 school or university or anything . . . . he does some shitty volunteer art classes and shit gets even creepier when they show him in his natural environment. There’s a major pedo-vibe coming off the dude.[/reply]
I just got done watching that episode theres no bits of him in his regular environment. Just tami, zac and the sheriff talking shit to him. Maybe It was the first intrduction episode?

^ Yeah, there are two parts of the check up episode as they needed to cover all the participants . . . Tammy, Zac, Isaiah, Jeff, Maryam, and that other little chinless white girl whose name escapes me at the moment.

^ Yeah, there are two parts of the check up episode as they needed to cover all the participants . . . Tammy, Zac, Isaiah, Jeff, Maryam, and that other little chinless white girl whose name escapes me at the moment.

Ill go back and give a look

“Phase Two” is pretty nutso.

It’s way more violent.
First part seemed like a cakewalk compared to this round.
I like seeing some of the same prisoners remaining, too, hahahha!!!

I want to see some more Cody action (he’s the long haired Sean Penn/ Danzig love child that fought Ricky in Phase One over a tater tot dispute.

sounds like a snitch program…

in which only could be mediocre at best if inmates
unveiled and handled the contestants accordingly .

A and E is and has been dog shit for some time…

sounds like a snitch program…

in which only could be mediocre at best if inmates
unveiled and handled the contestants accordingly .

A and E is and has been dog shit for some time…

not quite

Gettin’ caught up on Season 2 . . . there are some soft ass participants this time around. But the jail also seems way more chaotic and scary this time. Brian isn’t exactly handling himself well, haha!!!

I have watched a few episodes of this…the Brian guy is taking lot’s of abuse…that main guy taunting his is such a gnarley tub of shit…we all know that guy…conniving nasty butt rapist guy…

I can’t stand the hub with the females in it…that one plant is such an annoying hideous troll,I wish she would just never speak again…and the druggie chick always calling her baby daddy is highly annoying as well…that whole sub-plot has really worn thin for me…

Now the interesting hub is the one with the young black dude and the old black ex-cop…I love the vying for remote control “control”…I like how cocky the young black kid is until he see’s some real up close actual violence and then it seems he just wants to hide under his bed covers…

It’s an interesting experiment for sure…intrigued to see where it goes…have you seen the little 15 min “insider” segments they do?

I taped them all but haven’t seen any of the “Insider” bits. The have the “First Looks”, the various review shows, a rehash before each episode along with a preview of the current episode . . . Then a preview before commercial break followed by another backup/rewind after commercial. That’s what is pissing me off about this season . . . They turn each 5 minutes of used footage into 95 minutes of programming. Thank God for DVR’s so I can skip all that repetitive bullshit.

Brian tapped out…

Brian tapped out…

Everyone saw that coming since episode one.

[reply]Brian tapped out…

Everyone saw that coming since episode one.[/reply]

Yes of course…I was amazed he lasted as long as he did…

[reply][reply]Brian tapped out…

Yes of course…I was amazed he lasted as long as he did…[/reply]
Yeah, i will give him credit for going that distance. Hahaha even his wife talked shit to him when he called from the motel. “Oh, you couldnt handle it?” My wife and i said what a bitch.

He went in like a piece of fucking meat on a stick into that den of animals. He just did everything wrong. It’s hard for me to get too judgmental about his decision to leave, though. It’s real easy for a guy like me to act tough . . . but when I’m locked in a room with murderers and thugs who are talking about raping me . . . that’ll change attitudes real fast, I think, haha!!

Yeah he was such a mark…the dude harassing him was just such a gutter scum white trash piece of shit…that whole kangaroo court shit was creepy and awful…

[reply][reply][reply]Brian tapped out…

Yes of course…I was amazed he lasted as long as he did…[/reply]
Yeah, i will give him credit for going that distance. Hahaha even his wife talked shit to him when he called from the motel. “Oh, you couldnt handle it?” My wife and i said what a bitch.[/reply]

Yeah hahaha…it was amazing…he was so excited to tell his girlfriend he was coming home…he was all gushy and saying"I have great news baby,I am coming home"…and she was basically like “wow,what a little pussy you are”…hahahaha…that deflated look he had…after all he went just went through and now he has to deal with that heartless cunt…

I just watched the latest episode.
This new season is so much . . . darker and sinister than Season 1.

This Kangaroo Court crap is really terrible. I mean, let’s just face it . . . . no one is ever found not guilty. It’s so horrifying.

I guess it’s all primarily a matter of who the pod boss is. With Zac’s pod in Phase 1 ROBIE (I think that was his name) was an old seasoned cat who didn’t thrive on violence and degrading others. The place was functional and had a semblance of communal order. But with a monster like Daffron . . . . it’s just terror and torture.

Zac (Ashleigh’s husband) was a much better inmate, apparently, than he is a supportive husband, hahaha!!! Honestly, I don’t know how he can be so clueless during the phone calls with his wife.

Anyway, in a short stint (60 days or less), I guess your ride is merely a luck-of-the-draw . . . . who your cellies are and who the pod boss is, etc. Over a long run, though, you’d probably see anything and everything.

I love the show still. Going to jail/prison has always been a huge fear of mine, and this show always confirms it as one of the most rational fears ever, haha!