What are you listening to right now?

Carpenter Brut - CHEERLEADER EFFECT - Feat Kristoffer Rygg

[url “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZUxLq7I-lU”]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZUxLq7I-lU

Va-A Psych Tribute To The Doors

Amanda Palmer - There Will Be No Intermission

Bloodbath-Resurrection Through Carnage

How’s the new Palmer? I d/l’d it and have yet to listen to it. I love “Theatre Is Evil.”

It’s OK - she has a tendency to reuse the same melodies and I kinda wish she’d go back to doing Dresden Dolls. I guess it’s functionally the same thing, but for some reason I liked the duo better than her as a solo artist.

I just discovered this experimental track by Queen & it sounds like something Wax Trax would’ve released in the early 80’s. This song even predates the first Revco album!

The song is called “Machines (back to human)” and it’s written by Brian May & Roger Taylor.

Yeah, Freddy seems a bit out of place on most of this track but Chris Connelly would sound right at home.

1 Like

Hole
Amanda Palmer
Megadeth
Zeal & Ardor - Live In London - bloody brilliant, don’t walk RUN to your local digital retailer and download the fucking thing, you’ll thank me later

Recently discovered this band. Sounds like a mix between Hate Dept and Sister Machine Gun

Pretty good…thanks for sharing.

Curse Mackey - Instant Exorcism

Somewhere there’s an alternate universe where Trent Reznor discovered the Evil Mothers and Martin Atkins discovered Marilyn Manson & the Spooky Kids and everything is different.

I was never a fan of Curse’s other work, but have to admit, I do like his new solo album.

Dax Riggs-If This is Hell Then I’m Lucky

1 Like

Mariee Sioux - Grief In Exile
Ionnalee - Remember The Future
Black Mountain - Destroyer

Steve Roach - Structures from Silence
never been a big Steve Roach guy but this album just hits the spot

Front Line Assembly - Body Count
their best tune

1 Like

Body Count is the best FLA tune. I adore the Live Wired version. Always wished they would re-record the track with guitars.

Yeah Body Count is a great track (though I like FLA a lot and i have a number of tracks by them I probably love equal to Body Count).

Also, yes the Live Wired version was so good. I would like an album of various remakes of old cuts by them as they’re such a technology driven band updates could be pretty different and cool.

Robert Fripp - Exposure
Live - Throwing Copper
Lenny Kravitz - Lenny
Big Black - Songs About Fucking (ask for it by name at your record shop, preferably in a loud tone of voice, thank you)