What are you listening to right now?

PJ Harvey - To Bring You My Love

One of the top ten albums of the '90s. Never gets old.

Tubeway Army-Replicas

System Of A Down - BYOB

Zu93 - Mirror Emperor

Good record. David Tibet’s doing better work collaborating with others and not using the Current 93 name these days.
Too bad this name sounds like a pop radio station.

Final Cut-Atonement

Alice Cooper -From the Inside

Might be my favorite record.
Definitely my favorite cover art.

[reply]Alice Cooper -From the Inside

Might be my favorite record.
Definitely my favorite cover art.[/reply]

Yeah that cover art is perfect…the vinyl with the little doors on it are great as well…not my favorite AC but its top 5 fo sho…

Yeah that cover art is perfect…the vinyl with the little doors on it are great as well…not my favorite AC but its top 5 fo sho…

I got overly stimulated today and placed a bunch of bids on Ebay for shit I probably don’t want to win, hahhaa. Hopefully I at least get a decent copy of From The Inside amongst it all.

[reply]Yeah that cover art is perfect…the vinyl with the little doors on it are great as well…not my favorite AC but its top 5 fo sho…

I got overly stimulated today and placed a bunch of bids on Ebay for shit I probably don’t want to win, hahhaa. Hopefully I at least get a decent copy of From The Inside amongst it all.[/reply]

Well what did you win,hombre?

[reply][reply]Yeah that cover art is perfect…the vinyl with the little doors on it are great as well…not my favorite AC but its top 5 fo sho…

I got overly stimulated today and placed a bunch of bids on Ebay for shit I probably don’t want to win, hahhaa. Hopefully I at least get a decent copy of From The Inside amongst it all.[/reply]

Well what did you win,hombre?[/reply]

Looks like it turned out pretty good, actually.
I should be getting some decent copies of From The Inside and Goes To Hell, which are two of my favorites cover wise.

I don’t collect records or have any way to play them, but I thought it would be nice to get a couple signed that I could hang on the wall.

Murder By Death - The Other Shore

Murder By Death - The Other Shore

Great album,great band…

NP: Connelly/Reiflin-Largo

Billy Joel
Phil Collins / post-Gabriel Genesis
Fishbone (going to see them tonight)
Oh Sees
Kid Rock
Alice In Chains (new album is as meh as the last two)

Billy Joel
Oh Sees
Kid Rock

There was a time when Fishbone was the most untouchable live band on the planet…they are still great to see but man that original band in the late 80s/early 90s were a sight to behold…saw them a bunch during that period and they just slayed every time…good memories

[reply]Billy Joel
Oh Sees
Kid Rock

There was a time when Fishbone was the most untouchable live band on the planet…they are still great to see but man that original band in the late 80s/early 90s were a sight to behold…saw them a bunch during that period and they just slayed every time…good memories[/reply]

They were amazing! For years they wandered through the wilderness with only the three core members in attendance, playing the same set list OVER and OVER. Then they re-united with all the original members (except for Kendall, who is too mentally unstable to be of any use to anyone), and whipped out some of the golden oldies I’d never heard live. It was quite a show.

Motherfucking this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8FHSNIc3wI

Don’t know what that other Power Trip non sense is.

Now this is Power Trip - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTcTdALUkvY

I prefer this one though - a true NYHC classic - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR46MAsSfTg

Toodles…

Wow. I had to actually create an account to reply. I had one years ago but didn’t post much. Lurked on and off through the years. Creepy.

Anywho… Turning the dial to something more relevant. I almost didn’t click on the links, glad I did though. I haven’t heard Ludichrist in ages. Immaculate Deception is certainly classic in my book.

Tears For Fears
Lenny Kravitz
Prince
Jerry Lee Lewis

Wow! This thread turned 10 about a month ago!

Neko Case - Hell-On

Clutch - Book Of Bad Decisions

William Elliott Whitmore - Kilonova

The Who