"We have spacecraft from another species"

He does ask some softball questions but he does have some very pointed questions as well.

He explains in the interview why they call it “non human intelligence.” He basically says they don’t say “Aliens” because they don’t know a point of origin. They can’t specifically say, “These beings are from beta cluster 9, in the Blovarian region of the Spider Nebula.”
I watched it again last night, and yeah he basically says he thinks they’re interdimensional beings or something like that (It’s about 7 or so minutes into my DVR recording) He says he’s not sure and that it’s just his theory, but that’s why they don’t say Aliens. I’ll see if i can upload a little snippet of that here a little later.

I thought the same thing. However, he does have evidence. He apparently has signed memos, affidavits, photos, that sort of thing, that he gave to the IG and Congress. The only thing is, it’s not necessarily “his” evidence. He didn’t write the memos he didn’t take the pictures. It’s all been stuff that was given to him by different personel.

I don’t get the idea that he’s lying. He comes off as one of the few credible people to me that have come forward. He could have been put up to it and coached by someone (or some people) in our government for whatever reason (maybe to keep our enemies busy chasing/looking for little green men while we do some other shit) Supposedly there’re some (a few) that are willing to back him up with congress but don’t want to be exposed in the public.

Ya’ know I came up with this idea back when the former Israeli Minister of Defense was saying something similar about army bases on Mars and Trump knew about it, that this could all be code. What better place to hide something than in plain sight. The minister of defense gives this interview that’s going to be viewed world wide and to normal people like us it’s all exciting, this higher up person is talking Aliens but really people from other governments see it and understand he’s saying that North korea has nukes and one of our spies have been captured and is talking… Or maybe just telling Canada he’s getting bagels on Thursday. That kinda makes sense because then everybody talking about it become the messengers without knowing it. Alien stories go nowhere, the message has successfully been delivered and then everyone forgets in a couple of weeks if not sooner.

BTW I saw that Las Vegas “Alien video.” Seems like bullshit and coincidence/opportunism to me. So, first, the “Alien craft” caught on that cops body cam looks like a meteor or falling space junk. Second the 9/11 call sounds like a prank that coincidentally lined up with the meteor or was inspired by the meteor. The person doesn’t seem scared or excited at all. very ho hum. and the fact that they called 9/11 instead of recording is very suspect.

He may not know he’s lying is what I’m trying to say. His sources could simply be feeding him disinformation. He may believe every word of what he’s saying. He mentioned that countless high intelligence officers came to him… I find that kind off odd seeing as this top secret sector of the military is very compartmentalized how would they all know who to approach to talk about this stuff? I think they identified him as a lawfully good person and his psychology fit what they needed to peddle their disinformation and basically zeroed in on a useful idiot.

The fact that the department of defense cleared him to speak on top secret stuff kinda leads me to believe he’s a sucker. I don’t think you’re realizing that the department of defense wouldn’t have let this out if it was top secret. But it’s still too early to tell because it could also mean he has friends at the department of defense. But i’m leaning towards disinformation.

body language expert seems to buy his story for the most part.

I didn’t want to deal with video. So, I just played the sections and put on dictation. So, here’s the transcript of it.

Coultheart:

“You are alleging that the US government has been concealing the existence, on this planet, of alien life.”

Grusch:

“I would couch it as non-human intelligence, you know, “NHI,” like we like to say in our language…”

Coultheart:

“why do you say that? Why do you say in NHI?”

Grusch:

“I don’t, wouldn’t necessarily denote origin. I don’t think we have all the data to say, ‘oh they’re coming from a certain, a certain location,’ and, and I couch it as somebody who studied physics where maybe they’re coming from a different physical dimension as described in quantum mechanics, we know there’s extra dimensions due to high energy particle, collisions, etc. and there’s a theoretical framework to explain that, yeah."

Coultheart:

“Let me just cut to the quick, though. You’re saying there is an intelligent species engaging with this planet.”

Grusch:

“Yes, that’s potentially extraterrestrial. Yeah.”

Coultheart:

“I speak for everybody sitting at home. That is a shock.”

Grusch:

“It was to me and, ugh, I had a lot of sleepless nights.”

and then a minute or two later

Coultheart:

“… But let’s face it, Allegations of Aliens and their spacecraft Are hard to accept even coming from a respected insider even if you call them NHI and UAP how could such NHI travel to Earth in the first place and go undetected by the general public Grush says the craft may not be traveling through space as we understand it.”

GRUSH:

“it is a well-established, Ugh, fact at least mathematically, and based on empirical observation and analysis, that there most likely are physical additional spacial dimensions. You could imagine on 4 and 5D space, where we experience is linear time, ends up being a physical dimension, in higher dimensional space, where if you were living there, you could translate across, what we perceive as, a linear flow. So, there is a possibility that, and this is a theory here, I’m not saying this is 100% the case, but it could be that this is not necessarily extra terrestrial and it’s actually coming from a higher dimensional physical space that might be co-located, umm, you know, right here.”

One of the guys on the panel after the interview said as much… I think it’s in the clip you first posted. the guy on the bottom left corner.
Maybe countless high intelligence officers came to him because of the office he represented? Maybe they knew he was retiring? maybe, like you said, he was a useful idiot… But then the question remains… “Why do this? Why use him as a pawn, now?” and all of the info they gave him, photos/documents, just complete fabricated bullshit? But for what reason?

That’s definitely a thorn. Especially when he said a few times during the interview “I’m not allowed to talk about that.” Well, wtf? aren’t you not allowed to really talk about any of this? Even Roswell was a “don’t speak about it.” Which doesn’t flow since Roswell has been thoroughly explained and debunked over the decades. If it were really debunked why is he not allowed to talk about it. Or was he just bullshittin’? but again for what reason?

Maybe the DoD couldn’t stop him from speaking without causing more of a spectacle… but why the disinformation and why now? Maybe the DoD is just using this to flex on everybody with their new tech? “We’re so advanced insiders think it’s aliens! What now bitch?” lol

Well they usually do this to plant seeds and distract. They’ll be needing a big distraction campaign if that Ukrainian war goes south. That shit is really costly right now and with China propping up the Russians its gonna come down to who is willing to spend more us or them? Also they are ahead of us in hypersonic missile technology. The us dollar is being replaced as the global currency for the Chinese yuan. China is making massive inroads in latin america our own backyard. Our future ain’t looking bright right now.

I heard the family went dark. I wonder if they were taken in by authorities or if they just fled to avoid attention. Really wish we had the alien video. That would’ve been cool. It is interesting that neighbors pretty much all agreed they all heard something that night. I really don’t have an opinion on this one other than its interesting.

As far as I’ve been reading we aren’t spending much of anything on the Ukraine war. I know we have sent money, but we’ve mostly sent defensive artillery (Shit that’s already been paid for). The entire European union has been sending help, though, too.

I know the missile defense system we sent them took out some hyper sonic missiles it wasn’t necessarily supposed to work on and it smoked the shit outta them. Again based on the various outlets I’ve been reading, the Chinese spending money on Russia may not really matter because Russia is running out of soldiers. Not sure if it’s propaganda or not but I’ve read the military is yanking dudes off the street because they’re so desperate. They’ve lost the private military they hired . It just aint looking good for Russia right now, at least from all that I’ve read.

This is based on what? Who says they’re ahead?

I have a really hard time believing this. I’ve been reading about this since April (and why it’s nonsense). I don’t remember the specifics, but IIRR I think it was one deal that China inked with Saudi Arabia or South Africa and it was oil that China was selling and that’s what’s been hyped as “China’s taking over!!!”

But that aside, China devalues their currency so often that there is no way the global market would ever consider backing such a manipulated currency. I think this is being advertised to cause uncertainty in our currency. The same way Glenn Beck tries to get old people to spend all their money on gold. Then the market goes down and people lose their shirt.

In my opinion if the US dollar is going to be replaced it should be replaced by the British Pound. That’s been the most stable currency for a long fuckin time.

This may or may not be true. I haven’t read a whole lot about this.but I can’t imagine it having too big of an impact. Especially since Africa is where all the newly discovered shiny rocks and metals are.

I agree but not for the reasons you think. We are a global economy, when the global economy ain’t doing very well neither are we. and right now the global economy is in terrible shape. So, so are we.

Although, I don’t know why our government needs to “distract us.” No need for distraction, they just don’t say anything and then there’s nothing to distract us from. It’s not like a whole lot of Americans look outside the country for news on ourselves or just news in general.

I’m completely turned off on this one. I doubt there is any alien video from them. They probably went dark because this got more attention than they wanted so they just shut up before the were exposed as frauds or worse.

The DIA… our own government acknowledged this.

Saudi Arabia alone should be a cause for concern. They’re one of the top oil producers many more will likely fall in line. The us has been a global bully for a century a lot of people are sick of it. Basically any non western country will be lining up to side with China

It’s most definitely true. And places like Argentina and Chili have massive lithium deposits and guess who’s established partnerships there? China will end up owning the tech sector because of this

Even if all that is true and correct i cant see how “look aliens!” Would keep people from feeling the effects of it or even more to the point doing anything about it.

De-Dollarization: Yuan Likely Won't Replace Dollar in 20 Years, Historian Says.

This isnt a one off preciction

Well we’re sitting here talking about it as are thousands of others. Its also just posturing. Letting our rivals know we have alien tech (although they probably do too). With our good ol american know how our reverse engineering is likely further along than yours China don’t mess with us

I think you’re right, but I also really can’t imagine what purpose it really serves. A bunch of nobodies talking about Alien shit doesn’t really serve any purpose because we all don’t sit around talking about our nation’s arms races with other countries if there isn’t aliens to talk about.
But I did notice shit went quiet about the Aliens after Trump was charged…

1 Like

Ha ha!!! reported today…
If true, looks like Lithium in argentina just became less valuable.

I bet aliens eat cheese. That’s why they have so much poop in their butts.

Yeeah! Watcha gonna doo about that yo?

gonna that Yeeah! do?o about yo Watcha

Damn right yo!

!yo right damn

Yeah, I think I ran out of fumes at this point.

organ-organist

, point yeah this I at think fumes I of ran out

Mexico dropped a bombshell today. Too bad they mostly just embarrassed themselves with their fake aliens lol.

2 Likes

Yup i guess that dude has been peddling those fake aliens for a couple years now.