Side Trax - Need Stereo Version

So several years ago I bought Side Trax and received the wrong version. Repeated e-mails to the manufacturer went unanswered (others had the same problem as recent as 2010 per Amazon reviews) and they even had the nerve to release the uncorrected mono versions to digital retailers (iTunes, etc.).

I’m done trying to find a legit, stereo copy. I bought the crappy mono version on CD, Rykodisc isn’t responding, so at this point I would like to ask someone here if they have the corrected version and would be willing to work with me to get a copy.

Please send a PM if you can help. I have tons of live shows, I’ll send you money for lunch via paypal, whatever.

Forgot to add, no .MP3, I need .FLAC or equivalent.

Question: What’s the deal with the mono version? Are both channels active and just mixed together, or is one whole channel completely not there? I haven’t listened to that dick in a long time. I don’t even know which version I have.

If mine’s legit, I’ll see what I can do. Freesies, even.

Question: What’s the deal with the mono version? Are both channels active and just mixed together, or is one whole channel completely not there? I haven’t listened to that dick in a long time. I don’t even know which version I have.

both channels are the same. i’m sure most people didn’t even notice it was in mono.

I think mine’s proper. Weird panning on “I Will Refuse” and “Show Me Your Spine,” so we’re good.

[:)]

Sending a PM.

I haven’t listened to that dick in a long time.

Best fucking typo EVER.

[reply]Question: What’s the deal with the mono version? Are both channels active and just mixed together, or is one whole channel completely not there? I haven’t listened to that dick in a long time. I don’t even know which version I have.

both channels are the same. i’m sure most people didn’t even notice it was in mono.[/reply]

I would normally agree with this, because I’m one of them, but evidently it was enough for someone to actually REG here and bitch about it.

I have a feeling if said person didn’t contact Ryko, they never would’ve re-pressed it. Can’t find the thread, but it’s here somewhere (around 2004 or 2005).

I think mine’s proper. Weird panning on “I Will Refuse” and “Show Me Your Spine,” so we’re good.

http://www.discogs.com/release/329034

Yep. Mine’s legit.

Thanks, JLW!

[reply]I haven’t listened to that dick in a long time.

Best fucking typo EVER.[/reply]

I never come to this side of prongs but I’m glad I did today.