Prongs CoMIXXX

Hey, Everyone! As most of you know, my filmmaking career was put on indefinite hiatus on account of corporate fat cats putting the squeeze on me. Well, I’m independent and remain such, so I will not bow down to these conformist bastards!

Instead, I have decided to switch mediums. I am also a professional comic book illustrator and I thought I could help the board with these talents accordingly.

By providing periodical news reports in comic form, you don’t have to worry about missing little details when you’re away. And they’re cartoons, so your infantile attention spans won’t be exhausted.

I will subsequently provide occasional new issues of Prongs CoMixxx if there is interest. I hope y’all like my works. I’m just here to help after all.

Hey, I have a hat exactly like that one.

Which one?

the one with the poop on it.

i can’t wait for the crossover issue with Erie LOAD CoMIXXX

Erie Load will DEFINITELY be making an appearance.

Gunnar is issuing reprints!!!

I have the first run of all of these in mint condition. they’re bagged AND boarded!!

I suppose it’s nice to expose the “Johnny-come-latelys” to these comix, but I was expecting better with the title of the thread.

I’d like to see you grow as an artist, really.

Late,
grmpysmrf

Sometimes an artist has to get back to his roots, ya dig? I’m just keepin’ it real, Dawg.

Sometimes an artist has to get back to his roots, ya dig? I’m just keepin’ it real, Dawg.

I think you’re just cashing in on your new found celebrity, and exploiting your new fan base. You’re easily double dipping here. Wait 'til Peligro gets a hold of your color by #'s art rehash. Dude, you’re so skewered!
Late,
grmpysmrf

I think you’re just cashing in on your new found celebrity, and exploiting your new fan base. You’re easily double dipping here.

Double dipping?
Cashing in?
I’m not charging $50 for Gunnar meet-and-greets, Holmes. And I didn’t know I had a fan base. Akbar started an advice column for me because I like to help people.

Wait 'til Peligro gets a hold of your color by #'s art rehash. Dude, you’re so skewered!

Say what? What is this, like “Wait 'til your father gets home?” If you know Peligro’s mind, why don’t you save us the wait and just tell us his thoughts now?

I’m sure you’d like my comments if they were about Void wearing poop as lipstick and following Marilyn Manson into a Black Hole.

But, no, you gotta jump up and down like a chihuahua on guard duty any time someone calls out Gerda. Quit the cheerleading, Sheila, you look horrible in a skirt.

It’s only a matter of time before we’re all roasted.

I’m stoked.

[reply]
I think you’re just cashing in on your new found celebrity, and exploiting your new fan base. You’re easily double dipping here.

Double dipping?
Cashing in?
I’m not charging $50 for Gunnar meet-and-greets, Holmes. And I didn’t know I had a fan base. Akbar started an advice column for me because I like to help people.
[/reply]
It was a figure of speech.

[reply]Wait 'til Peligro gets a hold of your color by #'s art rehash. Dude, you’re so skewered!

Say what? What is this, like “Wait 'til your father gets home?” If you know Peligro’s mind, why don’t you save us the wait and just tell us his thoughts now?
[/reply]
I would love to but I don’t have the Peligro panache and besides, that would be kinda rude to steal his thunder but I have no problem introducing it.

I’m sure you’d like my comments if they were about Void wearing poop as lipstick and following Marilyn Manson into a Black Hole.

What can I say? … you know me!

But, no, you gotta jump up and down like a chihuahua on guard duty any time someone calls out Gerda. Quit the cheerleading, Sheila, you look horrible in a skirt.

Not anytime, just some times when i think it’s a low blow. gerda is a big girl she can take care of herself. As she has clearly demonstrated.
Late,
grmpysmrf

gerda is a big girl

That’s uncalled for.

[reply] gerda is a big girl

That’s uncalled for.[/reply]
Gunnar, the Bill O’reilly of prongs.

“the spin starts here!!!”

Late,
grmpysmrf

let me be the first to say that alex ross can suck a bag of dicks… this is some comic art right here.

Barker’s bass is badass. He’s missing a string, though. Poor guy.

He was probably re-stringing when the conversation took place. Give the guy a little credit.

let me be the first to say that alex ross can suck a bag of dicks… this is some comic art right here.

Thank you, Sir.

I’m glad y’all like the CoMIXXX. I’ll issue some more when I have a chance. As you could probably guess, it’s hard to capture so much detail and subtlety with this medium but I’ve worked hard at my craft and I think it’s paid off.

Some people have asked if it can truly be called a “comic” since the artwork itself sometimes crosses the line over into “photo-realism”, but I don’t think too much about it. I prefer not to be labled. Great art transcends genre, right?

Thanks, Everyone, for your support. Except, Grumpy. He can’t make great art of his own so he’ll probably just complain about every little detail on mine – “Paul’s hair is too long.”. “Gerda’s glasses look funny.”. “That dictionary hasn’t been updated since 1993.” . Blah blah blah.

What can I say? Haters gonna hate.

He was probably re-stringing when the conversation took place. Give the guy a little credit.

Can somebody please help Paul with his G string?

[image]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/71/PaleBlueDot.jpg[/image]

From this distant vantage point, the Earth might not seem of any particular interest. But for us, it’s different. Look again at that dot. That’s here, that’s home, that’s us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every “superstar,” every “supreme leader,” every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there – on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.

• the musings of some stoner dude one day

[/image]

[b]confident religions

[laugh]

YOUR ART RULES!!!