Perry Ferrell loses it, tries to fight Dave Navarro on stage

At my show, he was hitting that bottle pretty hard throughout the show…unless there was Welches Grape Juice in there heh…

2 Likes

Check out the blu ray with the original band…chicago i believe.

Drunk with bottle in hand the whole show.

Alcohol is a helluva drug.

I’ve read a few years back that perry is pretty unstable, he’s been clean for a long time, but because he lives in perry ferrel land where everything is catered to him, he has a pretty warped sense of reality, because he’s ungodly amounts of wealthy (I think mostly off of lollapalooza) he doesn’t really understand the way things around him work anymore.
He’s kinda lost touch the way prince did. (You can hear Kevin Smith talk about it on his evening with kevin smith dvd or just youtube it-it’s an entertaining story) to quote Kevin smith about prince, "his aides had told me he’s been living in an altered reality for so long he often times will make requests that are not possible, like waking us up at 3 am and asking for us to go get him a giraffe and then we have to try to explain to him how it’s 3 am in the winter in minnesota getting a giraffe is not feasible or practical or possible and he still won’t understand why he can’t have a giraffe at that instant. (I quote loosely)
I was kind of surprised they were actually having a reunion based on what I’ve read. So, dave probably has no idea what he did wrong in perry’s eyes but for perry it was probably a very real and intentional slight on dave’s part.

3 Likes

I saw the video. Hilarious. Navarro wanted no part of Perry’s antics, you can tell, but as soon as Perry got physical, Eric Avery (who HATES Perry) was like “oh, we’re jumping on Perry? well let me help me you!!!”

3 Likes
4 Likes

Thanks Acid. That article does clear things up. So sad that Perry just couldn’t suck it up with his demands and plow through the tour.

2 Likes

Yeah i think most people smell "farewell tour syndrome " in all of this.
Just spoon fed a different way.

Sorry, not fallin…

Nice copy and paste, a specialty around here.

That article has all the info i was looking for. great link.