New Al Jourgensen/Ministry book coming soon.

I finally read some of the “Lost Gospels”. Largely revisionist history when compared to the many interviews and articles already out there and on prongs.

Perhaps the one interesting tidbit was Al’s former girlfriend, Shannon Rose Riley, who apparently was the one responsible for the change in Al’s musical tastes - shifting him from classic rock to new wave. I don’t recall seeing her mentioned before in any of the other interviews, but she does exist, and appears to be an accomplished academic professor on the west coast today.

Great book tracked it down not long ago, couldn’t put it down and laughed my ass off the entire time.

Interesting insight into Al’s early life. I knew he was of Cuban decent but had no idea he was basically Cuban royalty with a super rich grandpa or whatever it was and was run out of town by the Castro regime.

When I saw this thread bumped up, I wondered if there was going to be an updated edition coming out covering Al’s divorce, moving to California, the making of Surgical Meth Machine and AmeriKKKant, getting back on speaking terms with Chris and Paul, etc.

That book is funny as shit…is it filled with some tall tales? Most certainly…but I don’t care…such a fun read…

When I saw this thread bumped up, I wondered if there was going to be an updated edition coming out covering Al’s divorce, moving to California, the making of Surgical Meth Machine and AmeriKKKant, getting back on speaking terms with Chris and Paul, etc.

He did do a second edition with a new extra chapter type deal taking place after the divorce, California movie, and SMM, but it’s pretty worthless because he doesn’t give any insight whatsoever about any of it, he’s just kinda like “well, that all happened, now let’s move forward”

The run-ins with Madonna legit had me dying. I couldn’t stop laughing. I may reread this sucker.

Did they mention when he shit on the desk of a WB exec re: Madonna and JBMH sales/release? I admit, I still have not read it.