MISSING A SONG OR A CONCERT LIKE ME, CLICK HERE.

Good call JLW, but a little more info:

“Tailor Made” is a song by Pigface, vocals by Paul Barker. Buy the “Gub” album if you want it, it’s there. Or, one of the many shitty live MP3’s of them performing are on iTunes. You could probably get a live version of that, from there.

Yeah, it could have been a great song, but the Pigfacing hurts it, just like everything else on Gub. AFAIK, they never cut it live. I dig live Piface and actually have a ton of those boots. The only PF gig I know Paul played at was the 92 Plastercaster benefit. He could easily have guested at a few others, but I doubt the song ever made a live appearance.

The version of “Time to Melt” is most likely cut, somewhere near the 20-min mark if I remember right. Too bad.

There’s actually a full version from a different show. It clocks in at just over 26 minutes. I had it up as a download for about a day but the file size was too much to keep it up any longer. I think something like 50 people downloaded it before we took it down.

The songs Let’s Be Happy and The Game Is Over are listed in the lyrics section. However, it doesn’t list the source of these songs. Who maintains the site? Maybe he/she has them?

I’ll take Thrill Kill Kult. One of my all time faves.

you must email me if you want any songs

this thread has got TROLL written all over it.

this thread has got TROLL written all over it.

You might have been on to something.
I see from reading the responses that I was even dangerously close myself to getting pulled into this vortex of shit.