Misfits/Samhain/Danzig

As long as this doesn’t interfere with his Wendy’s gigs . . .

https://www.facebook.com/events/280251505645367/

The only FB page that matters…

Hope you can come, Bro!

Life has gone [i]completely[/i] off the rails but I leave you with this - one of my all time favorite tunes ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GplWFSU3tLA

Texas is the reason that the presidents is dead. Listen loudly.

So first it was Faith No More.

Then Guns N Roses.

Now Misfits.

How long until Al gets back together with Paul? And Connelly?

Godflesh reunion was most exciting for me…and Swans…didn’t see those two coming at the time…

It was ALMOST Rage Against The Machine, but it looks like their big announcement is just another new band with the three guys who aren’t Zack De La Rocha.

Chuck D and B Real

It was ALMOST Rage Against The Machine, but it looks like their big announcement is just another new band with the three guys who aren’t Zack De La Rocha.

The world needs more people that aren’t Zack De La Rocha.

Chuck D and B Real

I’m into this. Would totally see this show.

[reply]It was ALMOST Rage Against The Machine, but it looks like their big announcement is just another new band with the three guys who aren’t Zack De La Rocha.

The world needs more people that aren’t Zack De La Rocha.[/reply]
Thta’s not true

[reply]It was ALMOST Rage Against The Machine, but it looks like their big announcement is just another new band with the three guys who aren’t Zack De La Rocha.

Definitely. I can’t stand that frothy-mouthed little turd. I wonder if he’s ever enjoyed himself in his life, or does he just spend his whole time worrying about “The Man” and whether his clothes were made if a foreign sweatshop by poor children?

[reply][reply]It was ALMOST Rage Against The Machine, but it looks like their big announcement is just another new band with the three guys who aren’t Zack De La Rocha.

Definitely. I can’t stand that frothy-mouthed little turd. I wonder if he’s ever enjoyed himself in his life, or does he just spend his whole time worrying about “The Man” and whether his clothes were made if a foreign sweatshop by poor children?[/reply]
You know who else worried about the man and worried about where his clothes were made? That’s right, Gandhi! You talkin’ shit about Gandhi? Thats right, didnt think so! [pirate]

[reply][reply][reply]It was ALMOST Rage Against The Machine, but it looks like their big announcement is just another new band with the three guys who aren’t Zack De La Rocha.

Definitely. I can’t stand that frothy-mouthed little turd. I wonder if he’s ever enjoyed himself in his life, or does he just spend his whole time worrying about “The Man” and whether his clothes were made if a foreign sweatshop by poor children?[/reply]
You know who else worried about the man and worried about where his clothes were made? That’s right, Gandhi! You talkin’ shit about Gandhi? Thats right, didnt think so! [pirate][/reply]

That could be the name of his book, Rock n’Roll Gandhi, that is if the idea of publishing a book wasn’t pure evil capitalism to his darned Commie-lovin’ sensibilities!

Ghandi was a crust punk hippie fag.
Forget that smelly ass Vegan bastard.
I bet his favorite band is CRASS.

Ghandi was a crust punk hippie fag.
Forget that smelly ass Vegan bastard.
I bet his favorite band is CRASS.

Apparently when he lived in South Africa he developed a strong dislike of black people, he thought he was above them. Crazy, an immigrant comes to your country and thinks he’s better than you, the indigenous person, because he just doesn’t like your race. Why move to a place that is full of black people if you hate them so much? I bet he drove his friends mad complaining about black people all the time. I’m pretty sure he was an admirer of Hitler too, seriously. Anyway, he was a racist and alleged paedo. Skrewdriver and Gary Glitter would probably be more Gandhi’s cup of tea.

Admittedly, I don’t know everything about Ghandi, but I think we can all agree that he was history’s worst nightmare and worse than Hitler.

You guys are so wrong! [pirate][mad][pirate][mad][pirate]

People that are bald . . .

Nazi Skinheads
Ghandi

Coincidence?
No.

Pro tip: The skinheads just adopted the bald look to make Gandhi look bad.

Just like Hitler rocked the toothbrush mustache to try and sabotage Charlie Chaplin?