Ministry virtual speaker cabinet

HAHAHAHA!!!

It’s not even an actual speaker. It’s just some silly software patch so you can try to make Ministry sounds on your computer.

It’s basically an imaginary box of nothing and I can see why the three gentleman (who have a combined tenure with Ministry of about 12.7 minutes) who signed their names on it look like they are praying for death.

Pretty telling when they roll out something so cringey that even Al won’t sign his name on it.

Yeah, none of them played on “Jesus Built My Hotrod” either. And they got Caesar shilling for that Mind pedal too.

Cesar is the “senior veteran” now now that he’s got a couple years under his belt.

Well the mind pedal is just an FX pedal that sounds cool. Just like any other distortion pedal but with cool grafx why not?

So I must ask… do these come in different colors? Because I’ve only ever seen the white one.

1 Like

They sound great when plugged into Virtual White Coofin Guitars.

2 Likes

Well, this may be “slightly” less versatile than e.g. Meshuggah’s Drum Kit From Hell software, but I guess some will find this useful. And hey, if it makes a few bucks extra for the band too, that 's great! No shame on bands trying to make a living these days in which streaming services take all their album sales, and ticket agencies/veues take all their merch sales. Also, more and more “real artists” are starting to use amp sims while recording, because a) they are easier to set up and b) they sound as good as, or better than an actual cab recording set up that they can afford to pay for out of their own pockets anyway.

2 Likes

I don’t know. If this is what they used on this latest album, I say it sounds like shit.