Ministry does "Revenge" live

So they played “Revenge” live the other night. Sounds like they must have already recorded the remake for their planned With Sympathy remake album, because Al is lip synching to a recording of himself, but it’s not the original version…

But the recording sounds like it’s going to be good. Just a bit more metal take on the classic. Nothing to ruin it or make it nu metal sounding…

1 Like

Already been posted in other threads

He knows.

Wow! Ministry played “Revenge” at the first show of this tour in Texas.

See? He showed up right on cue.

Never fails…yet always fails…

1 Like

Wow! Ministry played “Revenge” at the first show of this tour in Texas.

1 Like

Did he play it with the white coofin guitar.

1 Like

With sand fless…

They replaced “Revenge” with “Supernaut” the other night, which feels like a massive ‘fuck you’ to their hardcore fans. I could do without ever hearing that cover again.

1 Like

I definitely agree with this.

1 Like

Anything after Animositisomina = Bland, no seasoning.

Houses of the Mole > Animositoastedsamosa

Fact.

1 Like

Hmmmm… Houses of the Mole is my favorite post Barker, but it is better than Animosidade?

Yes, it is.

1 Like

Well, Houses of The Mole doesn’t have a compression and high end frequencies that make my ears bleed, that’s a plus. And it’s a really fun record to listen. On the other hand, Animositytitties is more original and creative and has a couple of songs and details that I really like.
I’m glad they both exist. I’m not complaining.

1 Like

Hey!!!

Ministry played Revenge at shows.

2 Likes

Sad they dropped “Revenge” after a few shows. Maybe someone from Arista wanted royalties.

1 Like