Maybe something on the way

From the Ministry instagram.

Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 19-14-13 Ministry (@weareministry) • Photos et vidéos Instagram

7 Likes

I’m happy to see these…thanks for posting

4 Likes

Did these guys ever hump?

Not sure which is worse them humping or you wondering about it.

2 Likes

Glad to see them both in good spirits. Thanks for posting

1 Like

Paul and Al look great. I hope they’ve mended fences and might even consider a collaboration.

1 Like

On cEvin’s Patreon interview with Paul, Paul mentioned talking with Al regularly. Personally I love the new Lead Into Gold stuff so much I’d rather have more of that than a new Al/Paul Ministry jam but I’d still be excited for a collab if it happened.

I’m guessing the ship has probably sailed on a Paul/Al collab but never say never I guess…stranger things have happened in the Ministry universe…

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the pics…made me smile.

How could a founding member be considered a “collab”?
Lets not forget what went to straight up trash when the “collab” left/got fired.

Paul’s not a “founding” member.

Maybe you forgot.

2 Likes

Wrong again,hedcheese…please learn your Ministry history and report back at a later date…maybe you really are just better off sticking with Limp Bizkit…

I doubt we’ll see them working together again, but I could imagine a world where they do a sort of backdoor collaboration, like remixing each other’s songs.

1 Like

Everyone knows paul came up with the band name, that makes him a founding member.
I’ve seen photos of paul during the ws sessions.

You are really gonna double down on being wrong? Haha ok…and you don’t now and won’t ever speak for “everyone”…

1 Like

It is what it is…just like always, right?