looking to snag silver cds of ministry...

finally got ahold of one silver burning through the years on silver disc any one have any one they might what to get rid of…

Try here.

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Ministry#t=Unofficial_All&q=&p=1

Damn! I didn’t know there were so many boots, haha!

I have most of them if you’re really interested. Which ones are you missing?

I have most of them if you’re really interested. Which ones are you missing?

Thanks, Bisquitodoom. I appreciate the offer. I don’t put too much concern or effort into bootlegs and such anymore, though. I used to have a very impressive collection of DK/Jello stuff, but after a while I just stopped caring and so much of it is just really bad recordings (often reformatted packaging of the same 2 or 3 shows).

Plus I’m kind of an OCD freak and if I start down my collecting path again it just becomes an out-of-control obsession.

I do appreciate the aesthetics of a proper collection or weird items, though, and love to see them when people share access/ visibility.

I have every single one of those. Actualy I almost have a double collection of them and triples of some cds. As a matter of fact I contributed most of the images to discogs. I think the only one I’m missing now is the live at waldrock silver disc if one even exists. Still Thankful to bisquito for selling me Darkside of live. awesome disc!

Gunnar you knew there were that many boots you’ve seen them at my house!!!
Late,
grmpysmrf

Gunnar you knew there were that many boots you’ve seen them at my house!!!
Late,
grmpysmrf

I didn’t see 'em all at your house (or I didn’t really look that closely) but I was blown away when you photographed your collection some time back and uploaded it. Pretty badass!

[reply]Gunnar you knew there were that many boots you’ve seen them at my house!!!
Late,
grmpysmrf

I didn’t see 'em all at your house (or I didn’t really look that closely) but I was blown away when you photographed your collection some time back and uploaded it. Pretty badass![/reply]

[cool]
Late,
grmpysmrf