Looking for Ministry merch $$$

I’ll keep this short and to the point:

Looking for OG Ministry shirts, hoodies (XL or XXL), stickers, posters, hats, bootlegs, etc.

Preferably from LORAH through Psalm 69, but not limited to…

\m/

I’ll keep this short and to the point:

Looking for OG Ministry shirts, hoodies (XL or XXL), stickers, posters, hats, bootlegs, etc.

Preferably from LORAH through Psalm 69, but not limited to…

\m/

I have an XL Revolting Cocks logo shirt (all black with the RC and the wheat crest around it) that I bought brand new about 12 years back but have only worn a few times.
Let me know if you’re interested as I’m glad to trade it for something else since I never wear it.

Sorry, but I don’t really have much of an interest in RevCo…

I have an assortment of 13th planet items if you’re interested. Some posters, laminates, stickers, novelty items, etc.

Would you mind posting sime pictures? Either on here or private message or email…

Sure, I’ll have some pics posted soon.

Here’s a pic of the posters, post cards, Uncle Al For President bumper sticker and Revco laminate VIP pass. The posters have folds, but can probably be smoothed out with a little bit of work. Make me an offer, I’m flexible.

Somewhere packed away I have a Filth Pig tour crew jacket, I think its a size large, with the crew members name stitched on the front, in very good condition.

Somewhere packed away I have a Filth Pig tour crew jacket, I think its a size large, with the crew members name stitched on the front, in very good condition.

would love to see that!

Now this I want to see!

Ill try and dig it out tomorrow and get some shots of it. If i remember it wa a little inconspicuous, black jacket with “Alex” stitched on the front and filth pig around the distal front or back.

Ill try and dig it out tomorrow and get some shots of it. If i remember it wa a little inconspicuous, black jacket with “Alex” stitched on the front and filth pig around the distal front or back.

still interested…anything to do with FP and I am all in…