Industrial Accident: The Wax Trax Records Story

awht maeks ouy inthk i ma gngio ot sepll chkec a kfucgni hintg uyo aer smoeawht aleb ot codeed ym mblargnsi.

That made about as much sense as your usual posts…

That made about as much sense as your usual posts…

again…what are you bringing to the table…you and i talked about this.

Sand fles. Don’t forget about the sand fles.

The California Crave-Its.
I heard it through the rape vine.
Full blooded dumdum.
Fuck you all.

[reply]That made about as much sense as your usual posts…

again…what are you bringing to the table…you and i talked about this.[/reply]

Yeah yeah I know…its your deep and edgy world and we are all just living in it,brah…

Too much table talk.
I just figured he was gay for Hetfield.

No, you don’t understand. This guy is tough as fuck and eats people’s tongues for lunch.

We’re just sissy snowflakes wearing pink and crying about mommy. He’s here to butch us up with his eloquent posts.

Too much table talk.

HE IS THE TABLE!!!

[reply]Too much table talk.

HE IS THE TABLE!!![/reply]

Yes JW, eat off of me, start with the crabs.
They have been shelled
You’re welcome.

If you check out the Wax Trax Documentary facebook page, you’ll see a party hotline to call 1 (833)929-8729

Menu option 1 has audio from Al and some others in either the store or the studio.

Menu option 2 is “Animal Nation” an unreleased song by the Revolting Cocks that will be featured on the soundtrack. It contains musical elements that were later used on “Can’t Sit Still”. Not sure who the vocalist is, but it reminds me of the singer from Shriekback.

Here’s a link to preorder the movie and soundtrack due in April.

http://waxtraxchicago.bigcartel.com/category/industrial-accident

For those of us that kickstarted this project,…it would have been nice to have gotten a heads up on this before they posted it publicly. I am extremely excited for this release, but have to admit the PR (rather lack of PR to supporters) has been abhorrent.

Thanks for the heads up! The singer on “Animal Nation” sounds like Al using his mid-80s voice to me.

There’s not a package that comes with the movie and the soundtrack?
That seems odd.

Thanks for the heads up! The singer on “Animal Nation” sounds like Al using his mid-80s voice to me.

That seems odd.

There’s a box set that has the vinyl soundtrack and the 2X blu-ray. And I can’t tell if the “bonus 7” (while supplies last)" is in addition to the one already comes in the set, since the standalone deluxe vinyl has a 7" as well.

Any guesses to what the 7" might be?

There were two planned Ministry 7"s back in the day that never came out.

I’m Falling/Overkill (a test pressing exists)

She’s Got A Cause/Same Old Madness (mentioned on the vintage ad pdf thing that was available on kickstart)

I’m hoping it’s one of those two.

Ordered!

Ordered. Really looking forward to this.

[reply]Thanks for the heads up! The singer on “Animal Nation” sounds like Al using his mid-80s voice to me.

That seems odd.

There’s a box set that has the vinyl soundtrack and the 2X blu-ray. And I can’t tell if the “bonus 7” (while supplies last)" is in addition to the one already comes in the set, since the standalone deluxe vinyl has a 7" as well.[/reply]

I think you get the 7" as in the deluxe plus a different 7".

I ordered the cash grab…box set. [tongue]

Here’s a link to preorder the movie and soundtrack due in April.

http://waxtraxchicago.bigcartel.com/category/industrial-accident

Thank you!! Would be nice if the Cash Grab box set also includes a digital download of the soundtrack. Otherwise, I’ll just have to order the CD as well.