In The Face Of (new music project)

Yep, so I’m at it again with a new music project. This one is focused on post-industrial ambient drone with some beats. I have been working on the first album for 9 months and released it yesterday. No idea if it’s the sort of thing any of you will like, but feel free to listen - I appreciate your time and feedback (good or bad)

2 Likes

Thanks for posting your stuff here.

I gave it a full listen & the slow crawl through states of ecstasy and tension are for real. From my music prospective, it reminds me alot of Trent’s quake release. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hear Raymond too…

1 Like

Thanks so much for listening and the kind comparisons! I definitely always have that industrial listening background that I bring a little more active drone aesthetic too. I always have and always will love the tonality and vibe of industrial music!

1 Like

Keep it going. It’s really good.

2 Likes

Thanks so much, really appreciate that!

I think that this will be my long term project going forward. It’ll evolve and such, but I feel really comfortable working with this sort of sound.

Just released a vocal and instrumental remix I did for my friend SkyYamaha. Very chill dreamy ambience:

For the more industrial side of things, I did a remix of Leifendeth’s “Stealth Killer” that builds to the most straight ahead club industrial I’ve done (3/4 into track). It’s up for streaming on the pre-release page:

1 Like