downloads

i’ve notice on this site , unlike others no one puts download on here. whats up with that ? most forums do it for the fans.

I think once the jourgensens started suing everybody bisquitodoom stopped updating the songs… either that or he has already put everything up and didn’t feel like posting reruns.
Late,
grmpysmrf

There’s plenty more that never got put up. Once a certain person in the band’s camp made clear that she would rather not have us sharing unearthed material that would otherwise never see the light of day, we stopped putting things up. A shame really…

It is a shame. A good portion of the unreleased tracks are BETTER than anything the band has officially released in over a decade.

With the exception of a few songs on Early Trax, the Ministry camp hasn’t shown any interest in revisiting this material or even acknowledging that these tracks exist.

Hopefully these aren’t being held back for retirement funds.

now that the Toronto 86 legal release has mysteriously died, am I allowed to ask for DL’s of that and 5/18/82?

I had them many years ago but computer crashes blah blah
tim.bucknall@gmail.com

if any of 5/18/82 was used on the box then of course I don’t expect to DL those tracks

thanks in advance

There’s plenty more that never got put up. Once a certain person in the band’s camp made clear that she would rather not have us sharing unearthed material that would otherwise never see the light of day, we stopped putting things up. A shame really…

Is she still part of the camp?

now that the Toronto 86 legal release has mysteriously died, am I allowed to ask for DL’s of that and 5/18/82?

I had them many years ago but computer crashes blah blah
tim.bucknall@gmail.com

if any of 5/18/82 was used on the box then of course I don’t expect to DL those tracks

thanks in advance

The Toronto 1986 CD is still in production, however Cleo is only selling it through their Ebay store.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MINISTRY-TORONTO-1986-CD-LIVE-All-day-Halloween-Revolting-Cocks-AL-Industrial-/111752573355?hash=item1a04f8f1ab

The 5/18/82 show is included in the box set as “Chicago 1982”. It hasn’t been made available on CD or digital yet.

thanks, happy to purchase it