D.H. Peligro (Dead Kennedys drummer) died

1 Like

Yeah,I just saw this…from an accidental fall…what a bummer…rip,D.H.

I’m hoping to hear a bit more about this accidental fall. DK was an all time favorite band/obsession of mine, and I always loved Peligro. So sad, whatever the circumstances.

1 Like

Rest In Peace DH.

Such sad news

Sad news indeed.

Who dies from a fall? Did he hit his noggin the way Liam Neeson’s wife did?
Jello’s response from face book

Yeah, I have no reason to be suspicious aside from it being rare and weird and the explanation being so vague. I mean, if they tell us the details of this fall it will likely dispell my skepticism, but “fall” is so general. Most of us “fall” a few times a year, but unless we fall off a building or a ladder and land on our head, we’re usually looking at some scrapes or sprains at worst. I don’t know the story about Liam’s wife.

I wasn’t hinting at any conspiracy theory or anything… More of shocked at the way the guy went out. I don’t doubt he died from a fall perhaps he was … …rolling down the stairs… too… …drunk… …to … nevermind.

Liam Neeson’s wife was getting back into the car after spending some time skiing and she slipped on some ice and hit her head. She said she was fine even though Liam, I guess, tried to get her to go to the hospital. She died in her sleep a couple hours later of a brain hemorrhage or some shit. Something that going to the hospital could have fixed… Sad stuff.

Damn! That could’ve been my wife and I two years ago. We both ate shit slipping on ice in a parking lot and falling flat on our backs… my wife’s head got bonked too. I didn’t want to go to Kaiser because it was peak COVID and the hospitals were all total chaos. Scary shit.

When rock “stars” check out early, you’re right, it’s commonly something dumb - alcohol, drugs etc.

That being said, it may be something completely innocuous. My sister broke her back and got a serious concussion trying to get in her car. The car was parked in the garage, I think it was winter out so the floor was wet/slick. She said she opened the door and then whoosh down goes sis. She ended up stuck under the car, unable to move. Fortunately, one of her kids was running late for school and found her on the garage floor or she could have been there all day or worse. My sister was all racked up for quite a while. She’s fine now thankfully. She never thought she’d get a nasty concussion and a broken back simply trying to get in the car to got to work.

1 Like

Jhonn Balance of Coil died falling off of a ladder.
He was constantly drunk, though.

:worried: Rest in Peace D.H. Peligro

“fentanyl and heroin”.

Holy shit i would not have suspected that. I thought for sure it would have been some old guy disease. I wouldn’t suspect any of the DK members to be on drugs. I’m a little saddened.

Fuck opiates. Nothing but poison that kills way too many people.

2 Likes

This fucking fentanyl is the worst. My little sister died from it back in January.

Jesus fucking Christ,really sorry to hear that, acid…my condolences…heartbreaking shit…I’ve seen it fuck some people up badly…and it takes such an small amount to do such tremendous damage…bad shit…

I’m very sorry about your sister. I’ve lost a couple friends to opiates a while back. Quite a few of the kids from the neighborhood where I live have been taken by that poison. It’s hard to watch and it breaks my heart. It just doesn’t seem to end.

I know I don’t know you well at all, but so sorry to hear that Acid.

It breaks my heart to see how widespread that shit is.

I’m sober now (for 16 years), but I went back to my old stomping grounds last weekend and realized that the way I lived I’d probably be dead too if Fentanyl had been big back then.