Cover Up including The Light Pours Out Of Me.

Does this version even exist? I’ve tried twice to get it and ended up with the standard track listing both times.

Does this version even exist? I’ve tried twice to get it and ended up with the standard track listing both times.

I don’t think so. I’ve never head of it. I have 3 different version of cover up and it’s not on any of those.
Late,
grmpysmrf

I have 3 different version of cover up

[shocked]

I thought there was only two. With She’s So Heavy and without it.

I thought there was only two. With She’s So Heavy and without it.

Woops you’re right. I just checked my cd tower.there is only the TKO version from Japan and the megaforce from usa. Of course I like the TKO version better cause it’s Jewel cased!!!
Late,
grmpysmrf

Soul Food in Germany apparently released a version of Cover Up that contained The Light Pours Out Of Me. I have seen it on Amazon.co.uk but can’t buy it as a I don’t have a credit card. I have checked their website but couldn’t find it on there (they have Mixxxes of the Mole listed), so I’m thinking it might have been a limited pressing (as I believe the TKO version was).
I have tried twice from eBay (one from Germany and one from the UK) that (according to the track listing posted by the seller) contained TLPOOM but I’ve received the Megaforce version both times (I got a refund on the one purchased from the UK).

I’ve got the soulfood last sucker but I’ve never seen it for cover up. Barely even heard of the publishing company I thought it was a boot honestly.
Late,
grmpysmrf

I’ve sent an e-mail off to Soulfood Entertainment to get an answer directly from them as to the existence of this release.

Found a Soulfood version today. Doesn’t have TLPOOM on it. Solved.