Bootlegs

I’m still out here looking for any bootlegs or soundboard shows that I haven’t got. If anyone can help me out on any of this then PLEASE let me know. I go by Krowe on here and on SLSK. I will buy anything needed for a copy if you would rather work it like that (e.g. blank CD’s/DVD’s/VHS’s/Cassettes) and I’m even willing to pay the S+H on just about anything as long as it is within reason. Thanks to anyone who can help me out here!

Peace!

Krowe

r u looking for videos at all?
if so what do/dont u have.

Btw, anyone here sell/trade DVD shows?
there was a post on the old board where a guy had a bunch of old shows on DVD for sale or trade… anyone have his e-mail address?

r u looking for videos at all?
if so what do/dont u have.

Btw, anyone here sell/trade DVD shows?
there was a post on the old board where a guy had a bunch of old shows on DVD for sale or trade… anyone have his e-mail address?

Yeah… I’m looking for anything that I don’t have. I don’t care if it’s an audio or video or DVD or demo or a rarity or a remix or a cover song or what. I’m looking for EVERYTHING. If you got some stuff that you think I might be interested in then send me a PM or just email me over at poetrykrowe@hotmail.com and we can chat. Or optionally, if you’re SLSK then just send me a message on there. And yeah I remember the guy you’re talking about but I don’t have his email anymore (I really hate that we lost all the old board posts)… They weren’t actual DVD’s anyways… Just some guy taking a bunch of the boots and videos he had and burning them into DVD format. Nothing exceptional, but worth the grab if you are all about DVD’s. =)

Peace!

Krowe

poetrykrowe@hotmail.com

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

yeh, I thought thats what they would be, I’m just over my VHS, at least DVD wont deteriorate… probably just stop working one day :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, if your reading afra and can recover that post it would be appreciated! lol.

I’ve got some stuff… but video trading is pretty useless for me unless anyone has a PAL compatable system. I can play NTSC, just cant record into it.

I was given a bootleg from a 1982 Ministry show in Detroit on cassette with all of the songs on With Sympathy as well as a live version of the song “America!”, the audio quality is surprisingly excellent considering how long ago the cassette was made but I have been too lazy to make individual songs but if anyone is interested in either trading with me for another bootleg or a ministry vynil then please by all means PM and I will be happy to oblige.

i’d be interested in just audio from any RECENT ministry show. like, 2005-6 on.

I was given a bootleg from a 1982 Ministry show in Detroit on cassette with all of the songs on With Sympathy as well as a live version of the song “America!”, the audio quality is surprisingly excellent considering how long ago the cassette was made but I have been too lazy to make individual songs but if anyone is interested in either trading with me for another bootleg or a ministry vynil then please by all means PM and I will be happy to oblige.

PM Sent.

That dude hasn’t logged on in like 2 years.
Late,
grmpysmrf

What ever happened to Krowe?