Best Quality Boots?

What shows stand out as bootlegs as far as quality of footage and sound? Were there any shows that were recorded that were going to be for promotion or future dvd’s that have leaked and are fantastic quality? I’m interested in any era Ministry, even post Barker.

well the thing is, it wasn’t really untill recently that such high quality digital transfers were so freely available. so the older stuff was on vhs tapes traded down and as copies were made quality went down. so you really got to track down the original tape to get the best sound/video… and even then it’s on older equipment

well the thing is, it wasn’t really untill recently that such high quality digital transfers were so freely available. so the older stuff was on vhs tapes traded down and as copies were made quality went down. so you really got to track down the original tape to get the best sound/video… and even then it’s on older equipment

Yeah, I was hoping there might be a few bootlegs that are known for being good quality. I downloaded a nin video that was sent out as a promo for the nothing label called “nights of nothing”, and the quality is obviously pretty good. It’s a really goot quality recording and performance. It’s got Kevin McMahon playing guitar through the whole show, and they play Animal and Tough. Then Clint Mansell joins them for R.S.V.P. and Wise Up Suckers!, then Richard Patrick plays guitar and sings a little for Head Like a Hole. I just wish I could get something from Ministry that might have been similar in quality. I’ve watched Sphinctour and ICYDFLSU so many times now, I need something new. I would really like anything and like I said, I would even settle for some Nu Ministry. I would prefer something with Barker, though if there are any good shows that I could download.

I beleive the 2003 boot it pretty good. it was filmed by a member of the pissarmy and has some of the older songs but no barker [:(]
Late,
grmpysmrf

i have that ministry atlanta 2003 boot, there is paul actually!! just not so many shots of him.

I beleive the 2003 boot it pretty good. it was filmed by a member of the pissarmy and has some of the older songs but no barker [:(]

i have that ministry atlanta 2003 boot, there is paul actually!! just not so many shots of him.

Where can I get it? The only Ministry I have to trade would be a show in Toronto in '88 that’s pretty decent quality. The only other bootlegs I have are NIN and Tool.

I would also be pretty interested in finding some quality stuff from jesu, godflesh, revco, filter, pwei, pig, kmfdm and faith no more.

there are some really good quality FNM boots out there. I know they headlines a bunch of festivals overseas that were broadcast in their entirity on tv.

Where can I get it? The only Ministry I have to trade would be a show in Toronto in '88 that’s pretty decent quality. The only other bootlegs I have are NIN and Tool.

maybe grmpy can torrent atlanta 2003 dvd boot on mininova or something, ask him…

maybe grmpy can torrent atlanta 2003 dvd boot on mininova or something, ask him…

grmpy? how’s about helping out a ministry fan? It is christmas and all.

[reply]

grmpy? how’s about helping out a ministry fan? It is christmas and all.[/reply]
I’ll have to dig it out again, I have a pretty good idea as to where it is, but it will be a couple of days before I can really get to it.
Late,
grmpysmrf

[reply][reply]

I’ll have to dig it out again, I have a pretty good idea as to where it is, but it will be a couple of days before I can really get to it.
Late,
grmpysmrf[/reply]

Word. Thanks in advance. You seriously are the man. Merry Christmas bro.

[reply][reply][reply]

Late,
grmpysmrf[/reply]

Word. Thanks in advance. You seriously are the man. Merry Christmas bro.[/reply]
You’re welcome
Late,
grmpysmrf

Hah. I was the one who filmed that Atlanta show. It’s a hi8 tape - one day I’ll redo the transfer. catgoat did the original. It’s okay - it’s not the best, but at least it was sanctioned by Angie Ono.

Also, someone audio recorded it, I know I have it on CDR but not in my possession. Come to think of it, none of what I have is in my possession. If you save my info, remind me again in the next 9 months and I’ll let you know if I get it all back. :confused:

Hah. I was the one who filmed that Atlanta show. It’s a hi8 tape - one day I’ll redo the transfer. catgoat did the original. It’s okay - it’s not the best, but at least it was sanctioned by Angie Ono.

Also, someone audio recorded it, I know I have it on CDR but not in my possession. Come to think of it, none of what I have is in my possession. If you save my info, remind me again in the next 9 months and I’ll let you know if I get it all back. :confused:

I actually sent a copy of that DVD to Max Brody. He sent me a couple of EP’s on cd-r’s with custom artwork and covers in return.

Max is a good guy. I owe him a phone call. :<

yeah, i would LOVE any shows (audio or video) from the 2003 tour, or from the Sphinctour days.

i am willing to trade some Ministry re-mixes and such… but i dont really have much.

anyone want to help a guy out? haha.

yeah, i would LOVE any shows (audio or video) from the 2003 tour, or from the Sphinctour days.

i am willing to trade some Ministry re-mixes and such… but i dont really have much.

anyone want to help a guy out? haha.

Did the band play any of those big outdoor festivals overseas during this time? Usually they film all the bands’ sets to put on tv