"60 Days In" on A&E

Holy shit. That was a wild ride. And we’re still hangin’. David could not have shit the bed worse if he tried. I wish he just owned it and showed some humility and remorse. Instead he’s doubling down. So disappointing. I hope the rest of 'em get out safely.

And Jazmyn… haha!!! Good grief. “Hey, I need some drugs. Can you get me some drugs? What kind of drugs can you get? Meth? I’ll take 5 meths, yo!”

David fucked up…what a tool…

Haha haha the whole fucking cast has been discovered…

Finally watched this week’s episode. . .

Wow. David fucking blew it for everybody. Damn. And his fucking hubris about it. Unbelievable.

That’s truly the most maddening part about it.
Dude, I totally can empathize with your “if you ain’t been there you don’t know…” schtick. That’s totally true. It’s like the people that all claim they’d be heroes in a plane hijacking and other sofa-quarterback bullshit. We really can’t say we know what it would be like or how well we’d deal.

That being said, BRO, YOU FUCKED UP!!! Just own it and have some fucking humility. Everyone has fucked up something in every season . . . some recover and get back on track, some tap out, and some, like David this season and Angel last season, screw up the entire program for everyone and put everyone’s safety and success in jeopardy. That’s fucking heavy and nothing you say can change the facts. So perhaps you stop your chest-pumping and tuck your fucking tail back between your legs where it fucking belongs. Fucking dipshit!

This is gonna make for a great/awkward reunion show…

I think I said it at the beginning of the season, but I will say it again: It was a huuuuuuuge mistake on the part of the Producers to let the participants meet prior to filming. I know you want to try different things, but this, coupled with the “mission” aspect, were fatal flaws.

This didn’t last anywhere near 60 actual days. I guarantee they missed out on a lot of episodes. Bad producing.

Yeah. I hadn’t considered HOW bad the idea of the participants being informed about each other beforehand actually was. Obviously the gals shit the bed the very first day and came in skipping and having a tickle-fight, but the dudes played it cool . . . until David dropped a fuckin’ dime on Abner.

I’m shocked to say it, but I think my number one pick is ultimately MARK.
Abner was close at second, but I think he just crossed over as inmate WAAAYYYY too far.
David had commanding lead and is the most frustrating because it’s 100% his fault that it all fell apart (and he needs to know, but will never admit, that he very well could have gotten people KILLED).

The one thing that’s been kind of a WHAT THE FUCK? for me is that the producers and the warden/sheriff, etc. all seem to exist in vacuums. How come when the producers found out and saw footage of all that crazy shit with David selling everyone out and talking with the guards, etc. . . . . why did they not talk with the jail people? The sheriff only found out the intel from the guard that David blabbed to. And then when they started to carry forth, it was noted that the sheriff and his team did NOT have the information about David selling out Abner and all that shit.

And what does the sheriff say after this . . . . "I think the best thing is for everyone to stay on course . . . ". BULL. FUCKING. SHIT!!! You just noted that rumors are running rampant and people fully on edge. The best course is to put the fucking jail on lockdown and extract everyone IMMEDIATELY before they fucking die.

Man, I could feel Abner’s tension when we caught word in the cell that he was outed. His shoulder REALLY started hurting fast, and seriously, there was no other move for him at that point that made any sense. Same with Mark. Poor guy. He obviously didn’t want to “tap out” and they should show him the respect of pulling him without making him go through the motions because these guys literally have death sentences on them.

Fucking David. What a fucking piece of shit.
It’s insane how much premium these idiots put on their pride.
Suck it up, Bitch. You are NOT going to come out a hero now. The least you can do is act like you give a single fuck about anyone but yourself now.

Eh, he’s a cop. You have to have a robust level of narcissism to want to become a cop in the first place. Add some perceived power and cameras to witness, and bang: total flame out.

“Did you tell him you were a cop undercover?”
---- “Well, no, not necessarily.” ---- [Translation: BIG. FUCKING. YES.]

“Don’t you realize that compromised everyone’s position, secrecy, and safety?”
---- “It just depend who you rockin’ with, yo, ya feel me, dawg? Depend who you rockin’ with?”

Bro, Dawg, Mah Main N***a . . . you can cut the badass king-of-the-street facade right fucking NOW. You played this “depends who you rockin’ with” card to defend your actions, implying that the people you told were tight lipped. But the first thing that that person did (and rightfully so) was tell the sheriff (and probably some others too). So fuck you and your “who you rockin’ with” bullshit, as if you assume that everyone has some blood loyalty to you. YOU. ARE. A. FUCKING. COP. UNDERCOVER. IN. PRISON. And you bought everyone’s bullshit and thought that you could just trust everyone around you and give them what they need to fuck your world and they wouldn’t ever use it? Seriously, stupidest fucker ever.

At least Angel was just a dumb little hoodrat lesbo, ridin’ the party train.
This shithead was a COP, and you saw just how easily he could be completely bought and corrupted.

Yeah, it’s his narcissism that brought him (and everything) down.
I really hope he loses his police gig too.
The thought of this dude on patrol scares me.

Something tells me he’ll be chasing skateboarders out of high school parking lots for the rest of his days.

“Hi, cool kids! I’m a cool kid too. I’m looking to buy some illegal drugs to smoke. Can you tell me which one of you are best connected to the criminal underworld of this school?”

My DVR says the reunion show is next Thursday. This probably means they shot it awhile ago. Grrr.

Yeah, I don’t like that. I really wish they’d let them see ALL of what went down before they bring 'em back together. That said, Abner is WELL aware that David sold him out and Mark ain’t no dummy either. This might actually be pretty interesting to see them figure shit out as it comes out during the discussion. I really hope production has all the clips cued up and ready to show. And I REALLY hope that the Sheriff and his prison crew are right there with them all. I want to see David get put on blast so hard.

I’m about to watch the new episode now…still amazed at what a total and complete dick David is…future rent a cop

This season was basically one giant disaster…basically nobody gotta any usable Intel and everyone more or less got exposed…David fucked everything up and turned out to be just a typical assholes cop who took zero accountability…basically Doughboy and Abner are the only ones who didn’t fuck up…but David totally fucked up and carpet bombed the whole season…what a fucking dickhead…

At least Abner was humble and cognizant enough to admit that jail triggered his criminal mentality…yeah Doughboy and Abner definitely came out looking the best of the group…I hope Abner lights David up at the reunion show…

Looks like next week’s reunion will be quite contentious. David flat out lied in the one clip.

And yeah, this season was entertaining but, from a production and the intel angle, a complete failure.

Yeah I saw the previews for the reunion show and it looks like Doughboy was calling out Steve…and everyone really hates David,as they should…