Bygones be bygones

With the white noise behind us now…

[shocked]

The past couple couple days have just been full of good news, haven’t they?

Chris Connelly also posted a picture with Al and a picture with Afra.

Reunions all around!

Nice

Nice.

Can we post bootleg MP3’s again?

Nice.

LOL

Way to go Afra…greatness for sure!

I’m happy for ya’

Nice.

This made me laugh out loud. Oh, Song Of The Week, how I miss doing you…

Really nice to see Al mending fences now - especially with you, Afra!

Really nice to see Al mending fences now - especially with you, Afra!

Would it be out of line if I could mend said fences to cut up and sell exclusively as the “breaking bread” line at a markup in a limited edition format? [:)]

[reply]Really nice to see Al mending fences now - especially with you, Afra!

Would it be out of line if I could mend said fences to cut up and sell exclusively as the “breaking bread” line at a markup in a limited edition format? [:)][/reply]

Sorry, Martin Atkins already beat you to it…

1 Like

Did Al give Afra a hard time for posting content related to Ministry’s forgotten past?

Not Al himself, no but someone close to him. I was told I was going to be sued because I was torrenting Ministry CDs through this site (how is that even technically possible?? This isn’t a torrent server but a webpage). We only posted 1-2 MP3 live tracks every 2-3 weeks. This was after I was ordered to delete posts on this very forum that reviewed an album - I didn’t of course.

Doesn’t matter - they’re irrelevant to Al as is the whole “white noise” he referred to as the negative shit which happened prior. Let’s move on he said. He was animated, excited and seemed very happy.

Liz, his partner, arranged it all and was very hospitable. Definitely a welcome change from prior! She’s very cool.

1 Like

Having the right woman in his life certainly seems to bring out the best in him. Unfortunately, that pendulum can swing the other way…

But yeah. Good for him getting on with everybody! Including you, Afra… [laugh]

a cupcake misbehaving badly that finally wants to show its carebear stare to Afra isnt going to put humpty dump back together & this doesnt solve anything, we STILL need a fucking wall, to keep out all the mexican robots from stealing the jobs of our hard working american robots…open your damn EYES [shocked] people! the future is coming…yes you probably will be kept alive by some machine at the ripe age of 90 to see this happen, is part of the plan. #robocoporbust
#</livingthedream> #punkybrewsterwithbodypiecingsishot