New look and feel

Testing grmpysmrf heres to success
Edit:
YaY

Browsing around for the last few days I think I’m getting used to the new look. :+1:

Change is always tricky but I like this one:

• mobile friendly
  • software is being written to this forum / open source
  • cool features like notifications/alerts
  • shows you what you missed
  • email actually works now
  • easier for admins
  • just a better UI
    and many more, still exploring.

@Tenohtwo aren’t they on prongs.org/ministry ? ie:

http://prongs.org/ministry/tour87

Looks good afra.

Thanks for everything.

It’s gonna take some getting used to for sure. Afra, It’s really nice of you to update this old board for all 9 of us. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ha! I concur. Thanks Afra!

1 Like

Wow! Hugeupgrade!

Ah, ok. I wasn’t sure if those were going to become discourse pages with the new look.

no no - that’s the main website, this is just the forum - separate. All that stays intact.

Per stats, there are a lot of lurkers, interestingly. Perhaps we can liven it up and add more topics/categories for discussion etc.

I was unsuccessful in rescuing my former discussion board account. I must have used an old e-mail account when I originally registered. No big deal. The new board is great…and mobile phone friendly.

Thanks for all your help and for creating and continuing to host and support this forum, Afra. It is much appreciated by everyone!

@dicecrusher1 I can get the old one back - PM me your current email address to use with it. Thanks

@Gunnar thank you very much!

Been lurking for at least a decade. When I saw the updated forum, I figured “what the hell…”

Figure out a legit username later…

welcome,man

Thanks for all the work,Afra…still not sure what I’m doing wrong in trying to retrieve my avatar…

@queer_bait did you try re-uploading it, what happens?

Got it…thanks,afra

where’s the “Post new topic” button… I see how to reply to a user or a thread but I don’t see how to post a new thread

oh thanks, not sure how I missed that.

I had to do the email login again. I had to restart my computer (for other reasons) and I couldn’t log in with my username and password. I had to go through the email link. Is that right?