Knowledge Base for Unreleased Tracks

With the release of Industrial Accident and the new 1982 CD (and some new tidbits that have come to light) I figured it’s time to update the unreleased list. Below are the edits/additions to the list:

-Removed Funkamental, Dancing Alone, Le Stupide and Knowledge, as those have been officially released on Chicago/Detroit 1982.

-Added three 1984 performances that have been documented by the band…Industrial Accident includes a live cut of Everyday Is Halloween, that confirms an excellent audio recording exists for The Exit show. That means there should be higher quality versions of Hizbollah, Do You Even Like It & Ricky’s Hand. The other is footage shot by the band’s crew at The Channel in Boston & The Living Room in Providence, and some of that footage has appeared in the documentary and YouTube.

-Added a new song to the 1984 section. “Hopeless Days” which appears in the Industrial Accident film, but not on the soundtrack.

-Added two new songs to the 1988 section. “Ingrate” and “I’m Sick” which appear on a hand written track list for an early version of LORAH (which had “Stigmata” as the working title) by the band. This early version has been added to the 1988 section as well.

-Removed “I See Red (Instrumental)” as it appears to be the music bed for “My Favorite Things”, which is the same as the released version, minus the vocals and guitars.

-Removed “Here They Come” and “Paisley (Alternate)” from the 1994 Bridge School Performance. High quality versions have been officially released via iTunes.

-Removed “Shove In My Head (Demo)” as it’s been confirmed as a fan made bootleg.

-Updated the information for the 2001 AI cuts. They seem to be instrumentals of later released songs, but since I haven’t heard them in full, I’m not ruling them out just yet.

-Updated the 1986 Box Set info.

EDIT-It appears that I can’t edit my original post, so I’m creating a new thread.

2 Likes