Tool 2019 tour ++

https://www.toolband.com/tour

No west cost and sparse east coast. I’m sure they’ll add more dates.

05-05 Jacksonville, FL – Welcome To Rockville
05-07 Birmingham, AL – Legacy Arena at The BCC
05-08 Louisville, KY – KFC Yum! Center
05-10 Hampton, VA – Hampton Coliseum
05-11 Concord, NC – Epicenter Festival
05-13 St. Louis, MO – Enterprise Center
05-14 Kansas City, MO – Spring Center
05-16 Lincoln, NE – Pinnacle Bank Arena
05-17 Des Moines, IA – Wells Fargo Arena
05-19 Bridgeview, IL – Chicago Open Air Festival
06-02 Berlin, Germany - Mercedes-Benz Arena
06-04 Prague, Czech Republic - O2 Arena
06-05 Vienna, Austria - Wiener Stadhalle
06-07 Nuremberg, Germany - Rock Am Ring Festival
06-09 Nuremberg, Germany - Rock Im Park Festival
06-11 Krakow, Poland - Impact Festival at Tauron Arena
06-13 Florence, Italy - Firenze Rocks Festival
06-16 Donington, England - Download Festival
06-18 Amsterdam, Netherlands - Ziggo Dome
06-20 Copenhagen, Denmark - Copenhell Festival
06-25 Zurich, Switzerland - Hallenstadion
06-28 Werchter, Belgium - Rock Werchter Festival
06-30 Madrid, Spain - Download Festival Spain
07-02 Lisbon, Portugal - Altice Arena

Anyone else get the feeling we’re going to hear something about the new album today? Tool always pulls some kind of April Fool’s Day prank. A few weeks before “Lateralus” came out, they released a bogus track listing. It wouldn’t be out of character for the band to invert (and not repeat) that joke by releasing totally straight information on April Fool’s Day this year.

Any takers?

The April Fool’s joke was apparently a link to some crickets chirping.
Yay.

Meh. I can wait. I’ll just wipe off my chin, spit into the sink, and keep spiraling out.

So, here’s the new single.
I mean, it’s 10 minutes long but it’s a single.

Thank you.

I like it. Sounds good.

I got one ticket to the Atlanta show last friday. I got a ticket i’m happy with. My ticket was expensive as shit, getting the ticket was messed up. I got in some virtual line and was able to finally buy a ticket about 45 mins after they went on sale. A lot of people had the same issue I did. where you select some ticket you want, and then it says they are taken. you pick another set, same thing. over and over. so i just went for ONE ticket. The whole thing seemed to polarize the fans (on the ATL show facebook page). Some didn’t give a shit, but some were pissed about the prices and experience.

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/0E005765E4744766

what do you guys think about it?

I always thought pot smoking rednecks to be one of TOOL’s prime audiences…

As a Southerner, all the pot smoking rednecks I’ve ever met loathed Tool and considered them to be ‘gay art music’ but I’ll take your word for it

Seeing Tool tonight. Curious: A friend of a friend dismissed Tool as “Neurosis for a Blue Lives Matter crowd.” Do you agree? Does what he said even make sense?

Yeah, no. . .that’s just somebody trying to sound clever.

1 Like

I feel like the people who constantly bag on the Tool fan base are more trite,petty and predictable than any critique you could level at Tool’s music…and I’m not even that huge of a fan…I did go to see them once and they were massive…liked them way more live than I did on record…but the whole ripping on the fan base is so played out in 2019…Its like the equivalent of making a Nickelback joke…

I saw Tool last night in Brooklyn. They were good, and the crowd seemed pretty inoffensive. The only drawback was in the row behind me, a bunch of guys felt like going for beer 8 times during the show and they were smack dab in the middle of the row. If I had been one of those people who kept getting his view blocked, I would have… well, done nothing, probably. But that’s not cool. The tix were expensive, the other people paid to see Tool, not the back of some alkie’s head.

I guess people suck everywhere.

1 Like